Chapter 6

The Magic Castle

One month has passed and nothing has change in Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho relationship. Jaejoong will only wake up after Yunho went out to work and he will ensure he lock himself in the master en suite at the time his husband came home.

 

What A perfect wedding of Jung and Kim.

 

“I thought you will never go out from your room, you know be a Rapunzel?” Yunho ask once he saw his so called wife walking down from the stairs.

 

Kim Jaejoong bite his inner cheek as he really not into the mood arguing with the man, the only reason why he came out on the weekend because Jung Yunho let all the maids having their off day and making him to prepare his own food.

 

“Don’t burn my kitchen if that you are planning. Food is ready on the table, just incase you need to be feed like a princess I can help.” And once again Jung Yunho and his sarcastic words making Jaejoong fist his palm.

 

Jung Yunho silently smile as he cant help from enjoying the silent Kim Jaejoong. It a surprising fact that he didn’t answer back, but Yunho do hope that’s a new change and will remain as it will lead to other good changes.

 

After half an hour, done with his lunch, Jaejoong decide to go back to his nest and when he about to take his first step to the stairs, the bell ring making him stop and looking to Jung Yunho who focus with the basketball game on TV.

 

“Do you invite anyone?” Jaejoong ask again as Yunho now busy with his phone and that irk Jaejoong especially when the bell once again ring.

 

“!!! MY PARENTS IS HERE!!” Yunho sighed as he rub his temple and control his anger and shocked.

 

Its not that he dint love his parents but the circumstances now not allowed him to be happy with his parent’s sudden visit.

 

 “WHAT?!! YOU PLANNED THIS DON’T YOU?!!” Jaejoong gritted his teeth as he squint his eyes seeing the CEO.

 

As Yunho about to answer Jaejoong, his phone ringing, his mother calling him. He can’t help to sighed for the nth time and now Jaejoong also joining him.

 

“Just open the door, its not like we can lie to them.” Jaejoong said as he walks to the door slowly, silently pray that god giving him strength to face the Jung family.

 

 

“You look so thin Jae, is Yunho making you tired?” Mrs Jung ask Jaejoong who sit next to her after their dinner.

Kim Jaejoong gulped his saliva as he really didn’t expect his mother in law to notice the weight differences.

 

“Ani~~. It just I am busy with the moving my stuff.” Jaejoong really hope his mothers in law buy the lame excuses or he really have no other excuse to give.

 

“Yunho, please take care of him ok? Or Mrs Kim think we bully him.” Mrs Jung jokingly said as he caresses Jaejoong hair.

 

“I always take care him, it just him always on diet.” Yunho answer carelessly yet Jaejoong can see the smirk. That ing Jung Yunho purposely embarrassing him.

 

“Diet? Aigoo Jae, you already slim and have y body. Nothing to worry.” The late 50 women, shaking her head as she chuckles.

 

“Ta-Hee, you going to scare our son in law if you keep nagging like that. Come its late already, I bet the newlywed want to sleep early. After all we have disturb their weekend night.” Mr Jung Ji Hoo said as he chuckles and smirking to the younger couple, missing the nervous look on Kim Jaejoong face.

 

"Well, I have to be on diet or who know our Young Master Jung will find new y girl outside?" Jaejoong blurt out as he giggles shyly. Dancing happily in his mind.

 

'Serve your right Jung ing Yunho'

 

"No..No..Come on mom, you gotta believe me. How can i see another girls when I only see you? And I am sure that no one can beat you especially when you calling my name every night." and now Jung Yunho answer as he pull Jaejoong to him closer, circling his arm around the thin shoulder of Jaejoong and finish with a peck on Kim Jaejoong lips.

 

"Omona, what a sweet couple you are, I bet junior Jung Yunho is on the proces. Anyway keep that detail to yourself son, its late now and i already tired from the flight from London." Mr Jung said as he and his wife walk to the guest room.

 

"Yeah, we will spend few day here before going to US." Mrs Jung said before she close the guest room door, leaving the loving couple at the living room.

 

"One more time you kiss me, i swear that will be last day you breath on this earth." Jaejoong warn Yunho as he push his husband away.

 

"Are you that serious want to be killer? Anyway since i have rent out my room to my parents, i will sleep with you tonight." Yunho said as he climb the stairs right behind Jaejoong, before his wife stop suddenly, watching him as he is the scary ghost.

 

"You have another 4 rooms to sleep, do not bother me." Jaejoong said thru his gritted teeth and increase his pace to his suite.

 

Yunho sigh as he keep following Jaejoong, and as about Jaejoong to close the door, he manage to stop it, yet poor to his hand that almost trapped between the door.

 

"And  what should we tell my parents when the notice it tomorrow morning? You on menses or that I having some infection disease so we cant sleep in same room." Yunho ask Jaejoong slowly, afraid that his parents might stalk them.

 

Kim Jaejooong sigh as he knew whatever the man said is truth, slowly he open up the door, and let his husband come in .

 

"I promise nothing bad will happen, you just rest and sleep. I will get all the stuff by myself. I am sorry that my parents show up without any notice.Please dont be stress." Yunho said softly as he stand in front of Jaejoong who already sit on the bed.

 

"Do you want to go to one of your brothers house? i will call Siwon or Donghae tomorrow. I will tell my parents that you need to accompany your brother for business trip."  Yunho ask again as he now sitting beside Jaejoong who still remain silent.

 

"Its alright, they wouldnt be here forever." Jaejoong sigh as heavily, trying to calm himself and convince himself that he can survive in this darkest moment of his life.

 

 

"Thank you so much Jaejoong, I do appreciate it, but please do not stress yourself because i dont want you to fall sick again." Yunho smile happily as he stand up, and give a quick peck on Jaejoong forehead before run to the door.

 

"Good night Joongie. I will go get the pillows and blanket first. Sweet dream." Yunho chuckles ignore the flying pillow coming to him from Jaejoong.

 

Kim Jaejoong groans in annoyance as he lay on the bed, pulling the blanket and tuck himself. Angry to himself who feeling nervous with the peck and Yunho being gentleman.

 

"Gentleman my foot." That was the last words he mumbles out loud before he close his eyes, flying to the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

soweeiiii i am being busy with my life...here and there..

and it does effect my mood to update...

but now everything is settle so..i am back as writer..part time indeed..

please do comments...and yes new readers please subs...

anyone here from malaysia?? and perhaps love nct??