Daddygyu 2

Daddygyu Series - Sunggyu’s little princess got married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- -

 

Years passed and now she is 23 years old.

 

 She was sitting in the living room, with Woohyun sat beside her and Sunggyu sat across them. Sunggyu knew about the relationship between Sungah and Woohyun, and he approved that. The hot teas werere placed on the coffee table, and they can see the hot steam escaped from the teas.

 

 

“So, what is the important thing you wanted to tell me, dear,” Sunggyu said.

 

 

Woohyun was fidgeting his toes and it irritated Sungah somehow. Of course, the boyfriend was nervous to meet the girlfriend’s father and the worst is, the father was his employer. Wrong moves, well say goodbye to your girlfriend and your career as well. When he dated Sungah at first, he didn’t know that she is Kim Sunggyu’s only daughter. If he knew, he wouldn’t flirt over her at first; he wouldn’t dare to fall for her.

 

 

“Actually daddy, Woohyun wanted to tell you something,” she said, and nudged him. He was seating the cold sweats.

 

“Mr. K-Kim, I-, S-Sungah, we,” Woohyun searched for the words to connect the jigsaw in his head, but then Sunggyu interjected.

 

“Woohyun, what was the matter?” he sounded nice, and soft.

 

“Daddy, Woohyun wanted to ask your blessing,” Sungah said, and made Woohyun breathe deeply.

 

“Blessing? For what?” Sunggyu still was not aware,

 

“Mr. Kim, I would like to propose your daughter to become my wife,” Woohyun said, fast enough but still the words can be catch by Sunggyu’s ears.

 

“What?” Sunggyu surprised. Woohyun held into Sungah’s small h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter