Daddygyu 4

Daddygyu Series - Sunggyu’s little princess got married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- -

 

Within a month, Sungah tried her wedding dress, tasted the meals for wedding, booked the wedding hall, printed out the wedding’s invitation and sent to the relatives and friends. But things get harder when Sunggyu was almost in everywhere and complaint almost everything.

 

 

When Sungah and Woohyun went for dress and suit fitting, Sunggyu was there. The fitting day supposed to be relaxed day turns to hectic as Sunggyu kept asked Sungah to change her dress. Too revealed, too short, too fancy and too moderate were the words that Sunggyu kept repeated. Woohyun wasn’t an exception as he also needed to change the suit, for many, many times. For God sake, it just a black suit, and it almost same for all suits that the boutique had.

 

 

When both of them finally had their wedding outfits, they took a photo together, well of course with Sunggyu in the middle.

 

 

Sunggyu also was there when they went for the food testing. Luckily the food suited Sunggyu’s taste buds, or sure they will hear another complains. When the invitation cards were out, Sunggyu took almost half of the cards, as he wanted to give to all of his business partners. Sungah was embarrassed for her daddy’s attitude. Meanwhile Woohyun, he only smiled.

 

 

One night, few days before the wedding, Sungah had a conversation with her daddy. Sunggyu wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter