Daddygyu 5

Daddygyu Series - Sunggyu’s little princess got married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- -

 

The wedding day finally came. There were no reporters and press came, as Sunggyu didn’t want any interruptions. But still, the wedding held grandly. The theme was light green and white. Sungah was waiting inside a VIP lounge before she walked down the aisle. Sunggyu finally showed himself inside the room after Sungah done with her final touch up. The white dress wrapped her petite figure nicely. The pale skin of her, make the light make up looked great. Sungah was looking herself in the mirror when Sunggyu came.

 

 

“You are so beautiful, sweetheart,” he said, and made Sungah turned.

 

“Thanks daddy. And you also looks great inside that suit,” she said.

 

“Greater than your Woohyun?” her dad teased.

 

She nodded, “Yes, but don’t let he know about this,”

 

“I still can’t believe with my eyes, watching my daughter in the wedding dress. Time flies so fast, I still thought you are my little princess,”

 

“Aw daddy, I’m forever your little princess. In your eyes, I never grown up, daddy,” she said.

 

“Don’t cry, sweetie,” he said when he saw Sungah’s tears rolled.

 

“You too daddy,” she said, and Sunggyu realized his cheeks wet.

 

“You ruined your makeup,” Sunggyu took a tissue, and dabbed the tears stain.

 

“Miss, the wedding will be start in 5 minutes,” they heard a woman voice.

 

“Daddy, shall we,” she showed her arm to her, and made Sunggyu wrapped with his arm.

 

 

- -

 

Sungah walked down the aisle with her daddy. He handed his daughter to Woohyun, and touched her face before he had his seat. The exchanged vow ceremony started with Woohyun said his vows,

 

“I, Nam Woohyun, take you, Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter