Daddygyu 3

Daddygyu Series - Sunggyu’s little princess got married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- -

 

“Mr. Kim, Woohyun is here,” the secretary told him through the intercom.

 

“Sure, let him in,” he said. Later, a tall guy in the light pink long sleeved shirt and black pants walked in.

 

“Sungah told me, you wanted to meet me,” he said, while standing as Sunggyu’s didn’t have cue for him to sit.

 

“At least, has a seat first,” Sunggyu said, and made Woohyun sat across him.

 

 

Sunggyu pile up his paperwork in one place, so he can see Woohyun’s face. Woohyun gulped when Sunggyu looked at him. He sweated the cold sweats, again.

 

 

“Nam Woohyun,” he called. The younger was startled when heard his name been called.

 

“When I was hiring you in this company, I wouldn’t ask you to flirts my daughter,” he said.

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim. I didn’t know she is your daughter,” he said, and tried to remain calm.

 

“Now you know she is my daughter. What would you do then? Leave her?” he sounded firm and strict.

 

“No, Mr. Kim. I wouldn’t leave her. I love her so much,” he said.

 

“What would you do to prove your love towards her?”

 

“Anything, Mr. Kim. If she asked me to jump of the roof, I will,”

 

“Woohyun, please look after her, okay? She is my precious gems. If she told me you broke her heart, I do not hesitate to cut your ball off,”

 

“I will, Mr. Kim,”

 

“No will, but must,”

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim. I must,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter