Daddygyu 1

Daddygyu Series - Sunggyu’s little princess got married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- -

 

Sungah brought Woohyun, her boyfriend to her family dinner, one night. The purpose was, Woohyun wanted to get a blessing from Sungah’s father as both of them were planning to get married after 3 years been in love. Sungah and Woohyun, both were working in Kim’s corporation which is Sunggyu’s company basically. Woohyun was the lawyer of the company, while Seuhee was the marketing manager.

 

 

Sunggyu raised his daughter, Kim Sungah alone, as his wife, Kim Seuhee dead when Sungah was in the kindergarten. When Sunggyu was got married, both of Sunggyu and Seuhee were 18 years old. It was an arranged married. But it didn’t took a lot of time for both them fall in love, as they had Seuhee on the age of 20 years old.  But after 8 years sailed a ship name, Kim’s family, Seuhee was dead as she suffered a cancer.

 

 

Sunggyu, should we said, he was a type of guy which is still in the traditional perception which mean that the husband only have responsibility to work and the wife only have the responsibility to take care of family. Due to that, Sunggyu faced the difficulties on the early phase of babysit Sungah after his wife was dead.

 

 

He didn’t know what the favorite toy of Sungah was; thus made he bought the Barbie’s doll instead of a control car on her 7th birthday. He didn’t know that Sungah was allergy to the nuts, and thus made she been sent to the hospital in 2 AM after Sunggyu gave her nuts wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter