Chapter 8: Final

Missing

Junhyung's POV

 
I woke up to the loud knock on my hotel room's door. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock on the desk beside me. 3:30 am. 
 
"Wait, I'm coming," 
 
I fumbled in the dark on my way to the door. I swung the door open and there stood my manager with his phone in his hand.
 
"What?" I asked annoyed.
 
"I am sorry to wake you up this early but I am here to tell you to get ready because we are flying back to Korea within another few hours," 
 
"Really?! Already?!" I beamed with happiness. Finally! I am going back!
 
I thanked him and packed my stuff.
 
---
 
I remembered being asleep all the way to Korea. In my mind, I just wanted to have enough rest so that I can spend my time with the boys.
 
By the time I reached Korea, I immediately looked for my parked car and bid farewell to my manager. I gave him a week to rest as he had accompany me for almost a month in the UK. I could see the glimpse of joy and gratefulness in his eyes which made me chuckle. 
 
I started my car and took my phone out of my back pocket.
 
To: Doojoon
I am on my way home :D
 
I tapped the send button and waited for a few minutes for a reply. Unluckily, there was none. Wasn't expecting anything, I just shrugged and drove away. 
 
On my way home, I hummed to the random songs played on the radio. Not long after, I reached the driveway into our house. 
 
As I got out from the car, I felt unsettled. Like there was something wrong. I felt the hair behind my neck was standing. I tried to get rid of the feeling and walked slowly towards the front door.
 
To my surprise, the door was not closed properly. I pushed the door slowly and it creaked open. 
 
"Hello?" I looked inside. Empty.
 
"Doojoon?" I was looking for any sign of the boys in the kitchen, living room and backyard. Nothing.
 
"Wow,"
 
"Weird," 
 
I then climbed upstairs to check the rooms. Then, I saw a figure in one of the rooms. Yoseob's room.
 
"Yoseobbie," I called and opened the door only to see Yoseob who was hugging himself on the bed. His back was facing me but I can notice that he was slightly shivering. 
 
"Hey," I asked again and he turned around to look at me. I gasped in shock when I saw his face. He had huge dark circles under his eyes. He was chewing his nails and his eyes was looking everywhere except me. When his eyes finally landed on me. He stood up immediately and screamed hysterically. 
 
"Hey, hey, are you alright?" I reached out for him only to get my hand swatted away.
 
"Let go of me, you animal!" he screamed while throwing the pillows towards me.
 
"Hey, relax! This is me Junhyung," I dodged the pillows that were thrown while coming closer towards him.
 
"No! No! You are not! Where is he?!" 
 
I stood there in confusion.
 
"I am here!" I said loudly this time trying to regain Yoseob's sanity.
 
Yoseob screamed uncontrolably. Scared, I ran out from the room and slammed it close.  
 
"There he is!" I heard someone scream from behind me. I turned around and saw Gikwang pointing towards me. His eyes wide opened and in his hand, there was a baseball bat. Gikwang's scream has alerted Hyunseung and he came out from under the bed.
 
 
Soon after, Doojoon and Dongwoon came. Both of them had some heavy and dangerous objects in their hands.
 
"We have to kill him," I heard Doojoon growled before I started to feel cold down my spine.
 
"Wait! What?! What is going on? Guys, wake up! This is me Junhyung?" I tried to assured them.
 
Hell, what was going on?
 
"Guys, guys, trust me. What is going on here? Stop playing games. I am scared as hell right now, please," I begged. But they didn't budge. They walked slowly towards me preparing to swung the heavy stick directly towards me.
 
I fell to my knees and curled myself into a ball. I was scared. I don't know what to do. I was trapped in the middle with four crazy beast around me. I saw Gikwang lift the bat high passed his head getting ready to aim it at me. And then I shut my eyes tightly. Deep in my heart, I knew they won't hurt me.
 
Right, guys?
You won't.
Right?
Guys?
 
-------
 
Blood was dripping down the baseball bat. Gikwang was panting heavily. 
 
"Are you sure he is dead?" Gikwang said between pants. 
 
Hyunseung nodded.
 
"How is Yoseob doing?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"He is still traumatized, Dongwoon is calming him down," Doojoon said.
 
They just came home from taking Doojoon from the mental hospital. The doctor approved that he was healthy. They were happy. They talked and went to have some meal together. On their way, Doojoon talked about the messages from Junhyung that he got the day 'Junhyung' came home. That was when they realized that they left Yoseob alone at home with 'Junhyung'. They rushed home and they heard Yoseob's scream from his room. That's when they quickly made a plan to trap 'Junhyung' and killed him. 
 
"Now we should just wait for the real Junhyung to show up," Gikwang said. He slightly flinched looking at the blood pooling on the floor in front of him.
 
"G-guys," they heard Doojoon stammered.
 
"Junhyung is not going to be back," they turned towards Doojoon with a questioning look. 
 
"What do you mean?" Hyunseung asked. 
 
"We freaking killed him!" 
 
"What the hell?" Gikwang squinted his eyes. Not believing what Doojoon has said.
 
Doojoon lift his phone up and show them the message.
 
From: Junhyung
I am on my way home :D
 
"Wait. Are you telling me that we killed Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked again in disbelief.
 
They stood there in silence.
 
"No! Not us! You, Gikwang! You killed him!" Doojoon pointed at Gikwang.
 
"Me?! You hit him too!" Gikwang protested.
 
"Yes, I hit him but you hit him to death! You are the one who did it! I am calling the police!" Doojoon quickly fumbled with his phone only to have his hand getting a hard hit from Gikwang leaving a few scratches on the back of his hand. 
 
"Gikwang stop it!" Hyunseung shouted trying to stop Gikwang.
 
"You two should have stop me earlier! You two made me kill Junhyung!" Gikwang lost his control and proceeded to swing the bat aimlessly hitting every possible spot on the people around him.
-----
 
The next day, their bodies were found by their manager. All bloody and bruised. The forensic unit has came and their bodies were taken. A few feet away from the house, among the bushes, stood a figure watching intently at the scene where their bodies were put into the ambulance. "People are stupid," the figure then smiled an evil smile before it turned around and disappear. 
 
 
 
Author's Note::
That's it! Again, thank you so much for reading! Any questions or feedbacks can be send through comments! :D