Chapter 5: Missing

Missing

"Junhyung hyung?" Hyunseung nodded.

 
"But, you know, I don't know whether to believe him or not. Since he is warded for his mental health, he even said weird things like 'stay alive until next week', 'take a good care of the boys' and such," Hyunseung laughed lightly.
 
Dongwoon just stayed silent.
 
"Yah, Dongwoonie, don't get too serious. I am sure Doojoon will be alright, okay?" Hyunseung poked Dongwoon arms and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He didn't deny, he also felt chills down his spine.
 
"Hey," both of them were startled when they heard Junhyung behind them.
 
"Hyu-hyung? Wh-When did you came home?" Dongwoon stuttered still in shock.
 
"Hm? Just now? What are you guys talking about?" he leaned it to get closer to them but Hyunseung quickly stood up from his seat and laughed nervously "Haha, guys, I guess I should continue my work, um... bye," he said before slightly running back to his room.
--
Yoseob was awake early in the morning. He found the house was oddly calming. He hadn't see any of the boys yet. He went straight to the kitchen and pour himself a glass of milk. When he turned around, Junhyung was right behind him. He almost choked the milk he was drinking. 
 
"Hey, Junhyung, you alright?" Yoseob asked still coughing. Junhyung in return, gave him a smile and Yoseob just walked to the living room leaving Junhyung alone in the kitchen.
 
"Where are the kids? Are they still sleeping?" Yoseob asked.
 
no answer.
 
"Yah! Junhyung-ie," 
 
no answer.
 
"Yong Junhyung! I asked you something, answer me!" 
 
no answer.
 
"Oh my god, seriously?"
 
Yoseob stood up from his seat and walked back to the kitchen. What on earth was he doing?
 
To his surprise, Junhyung was not there. 
 
"Weird," he then shrugged it off and went upstairs to wake others up "Maybe he went out or something,"
 
Firstly, he went to Hyunseung's room to find it was empty. The bed was neatly made and Hyunseung was nowhere to be found. Same goes to the other three. All of them were gone. He took his phone from his pocket and dialed Hyunseung. Unfortunately, he could hear Hyunseung's phone's ringtone from his room. He tried Gikwang's and Dongwoon's too. All had their phone left in their room.
 
"What the hell?" he huffed in frustration.
 
"They must be going out and have fun somewhere without me," 
 
yeah, fun.