Chapter 2: Return

Missing
Yoseob was busy taking care of the meat on the grill when suddenly he heard the door bell rang.
 
It must be Junhyung! 
He put the cooked meat on the plate and sprinted to greet his best friend. He thought he was the first one to reach the door but he was wrong. Junhyung was already surrounded by the other four men. Everyone was busy talking and hugging him to notice Yoseob behind them. 
 
Slowly, Yoseob walked towards them and opened his arms to pull Junhyung into a warm hug. 
 
"I've missed you bro," he said and they did the brofist they usually did.
 
"Alright! Let's get the party started!" Dongwoon cheered and dragged Junhyung to their backyard where they have made the bbq party preparation earlier.
 
They all had fun and talked about Junhyung's experience while he was in the UK. They also played some games together. They talked and talked until late night. 
 
"Woah, it has been a long time since I got to eat something delicious like this," Junhyung said while rubbing his already full belly.
 
"Of course, you don't get to see food like this there," Hyunseung chuckled looking at the full Junhyung.
 
"Hm," he hummed, agreeing with Hyunseung.
 
"Alright boys, I guess that's it for me. I am going to sleep now, good night," Doojoon said rising from his seat and walked inside the house.
 
Yoseob then stood up and stretched before cleaning up the place. Suddenly, he noticed a plate of raw meat on the table.
 
"Hey, I think I missed a batch of meat," Yoseob said holding the plate up to show it to others. 
 
"Ah, it's a waste," Junhyung said. 
 
"Hyung, maybe we can have them tomorrow. Let me keep them in the fridge,"  Dongwoon took the plate from Yoseob and walked inside towards the kitchen. 
 
"I guess I should go up now. I need some sleep. Anyways, thanks Seobbie for this small party," Junhyung said before he gathered his things up.
 
"No, I did this with the help from the boys. We all miss you," Yoseob smiled at Junhyung.
 
"You haven't thank me once, Junhyung. I am your room mate but I didn't get the love like how Yoseob get," Gikwang said in a sulky tone from behind him receiving a chuckle from Junhyung. 
 
"Yeah, you too, Kwangie, and Hyunseung too," They all laughed before Junhyung went inside and headed to his room.
 
The three then did the final cleaning and went to sleep soon after.
 
----
 
Doojoon was sweating hard. He was shaking too. He felt his throat dry. He couldn't sleep at all. Slowly, he rose from his bed and walked towards the door. He gulped before his trembling hand reached for the doorknob and twisted it open.