Chapter 1: Getting Ready

Missing
"Yoseob hyung!" Dongwoon yelled from the kitchen making the whole house startled when their peaceful silent morning was disturbed.
 
"What!" Yoseob replied yelling back from his room upstairs.
 
"Let's go buy something to cook for Junhyung hyung!" this time, Dongwoon was already in front of the staircase heading upstairs in order to make Yoseob heard him clearer.
 
Gikwang who has just woken up by the loud conversation both of them had groaned in frustration and covered his ears with the pillows to muffle the disturbing noise.
 
Junhyung was supposed to return home today from his three weeks working trip in the UK. He is a very succesful producer so he had to do a lot more compared to the other five. They have missed Junhyung so much since they can barely get to keep in contact with him. So, Dongwoon decided to make a small bbq party to welcome him.
 
"Coming!" Yoseob ran downstairs grabbing his car's key on his way. He was too, very excited to welcome who was also his best friend home. He couldn't deny that he missed him too. He missed talking and sharing stories with him. These last three weeks felt so empty without Junhyung around. 
 
Dongwoon had waited for Yoseob outside already.
 
"Hyung! Hurry up!" with that, Yoseob opened the car and they both hopped in and went to buy some groceries. 
 
Gikwang silently thanked god after they leave. At least he can get back to sleep peacefully. 
 
Doojoon just laughed at them. He smiled thinking about how close they have grew after going through the ups and downs together for more than 6 years. From being strangers ended up being important to each other. As a leader, Doojoon was proud. They have been very successful until now. He let out a contented sigh. 
 
"Doojoonie, what are you thinking about?" Hyunseung shook him harshly to make him awake from his daze.
 
"Yah! You startled me!" Doojoon scolded and couldn't help but to laugh after.
 
Hyunseung laughed too and settled himself on the couch playing with his phone. He noticed Gikwang at the couch beside the one he was on sleeping soundly. Being his mischiveous self, he nudged the sleeping Gikwang with his foot waking him up.
 
"Gikwang-ah, enough sleeping! Wake up! It's 12 already!" 
 
Gikwang once again grunted in annoyance. He cursed under his breath. Why did he get so unlucky today? He wondered as he sluggishly pushed himself to sit and ruffled his messy hair.
 
"What's wrong with you guys? I can't even sleep peacefully," he complained. There was still sleepiness hinted in his voice. 
 
"Stop complaining! We should get ready. Junhyung is coming home today," Gikwang's eyes opened wide and a wide smile was plastered on his face.
 
"Are you serious? Oh my god I have been missing him for a long time! When is he coming?" he stood up and quickly tidied up his place.
 
"Around 3,"
"That is three hours from now! I should get ready! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! Aish," he nagged while quickly getting himself ready to clean up his and Junhyung's shared room.
 
Hyunseung and Doojoon both gave him a glare and shook their head.
 
"He is lucky I still can put up with his attitude," Doojoon mumbled.