Chapter 4: Sick

Missing

"I told you I am not sick!" Doojoon slammed his fists on the table hard but that didn't affect Yoseob even a bit as he kept his straight face looking right through Doojoon's eyes.

 
"Look, no matter how hard you deny it, we see you acting weird lately. This is worrying all of us! You should get taken care of immediately!" Hyunseung stated calmly.
 
"I. am. not. sick. okay? I am not sick. Cut this out!" Doojoon said through gritted teeth. He had been reasoning with them for two hours straight but none of them would listen to him.
 
All of them remained quiet for a long time before Yoseob let out a heavy sigh.
 
"Yoon Doojoon, please listen to me just once. We are worried. Let's get you to the hospital, okay? Only for a check-up. Nothing more. Okay?" Yoseob reached out for his shoulder and looked softly inside his eyes. Doojoon returned those soft eyes with a hurtful look before pushing Yoseob's hand away and stormed into his room.
 
---
The ride to the hospital was filled with awkward silence all the way. It was only Doojoon and Hyunseung in the car. Hyunseung was driving while Doojoon sat at the furthest seat behind in the 6 passengers car. Doojoon was in his sweater with his hoodie pulled over. He looked like a mess and creepy as well. 
---
"How is it?" Gikwang asked.
 
Hyunseung put Doojoon's wallet and phone on the dining table where everyone was gathering up.
 
"Doojoon has to stay there. They had to do some mental check-up on him," Hyunseung said while taking off his jacket and draped it over the nearest chair. 
 
"Let me keep his things," Yoseob offered and Hyunseng nodded.
 
"I hope hyung will be alright," Dongwoon said sadly. He had been crying all morning.  This was because Doojoon is more like an older brother to him. They were so close. The incident happened literally just made Dongwoon worried and traumatized.
 
"Can I sleep in Joon's room?" Gikwang asked. "I don't want to let his room unoccupied," 
 
Hyunseung lightly patted Gikwang's back and smiled reassuringly "Sure," he said.
 
"I am sorry this happens when you are home Junhyung," Yoseob said.
 
That night, everyone went to sleep early. Nobody wanted to talk about what happened. It was far too weird and unbelievable to think of.
 
The next day, everyone was doing their usual routine. Gikwang and Yoseob went to the gym, Junhyung went out somewhere while Hyunseung and Dongwoon prefered to just stay at home and did some composing. 
 
Dongwoon was sitting at the coffee table in the living room sipping a cup of coffee while his fingers were busy spinning the pen in his right hand. He tried to compose but the idea didn't came out. His eyebrows knitted in a tight line. What happened to the famous rhyme elephant? 
 
"Hey," Hyunseung walked towards him from behind.
 
"Hyung," Dongwoon looked at him and let out a small smile. 
 
Hyunseung leaned his back against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest. 
 
"Can't think of a great idea?" Hyunseung guessed only to get replied by a soft hum by the maknae.
 
"Dongwoon, I have something to ask you," 
 
"What is it, hyung?" Dongwoon then close his lyrics book and turned towards Hyunseung gesturing Hyunseung to sit beside him.
 
"Doojoon..." Hyunseung started "Did he say anything towards you?" 
 
Dongwoon shook his head.
 
"Because... he said something to me yesterday," Dongwoon listened carefully.
 
"He said, 'don't believe him'," 
 
"Who?" 
 
"Junhyung,"