IVI

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong, tired and exhausted, released a loud sigh as he stood standing outside EXO's penthouse, beyond nervous for reasons he didn't even know. The last thing the boys remembered of him was when he had thrown his body over Hansol's, an effort to save a villain from his own death. Taeyong scoffed at the thought, what would his father think if he knew? Nevertheless, Taeyong didn't regret it, how could he, when they had the same haunted look in their eyes that shadowed his very own on a daily basis? Taeyong raised his eyes to the door once more before he turned away, ready to go anywhere other than this. After all, he wasn't sure he could handle the members fussing over him when his own parents hadn't cared enough to visit him.

"Yah, you're not thinking of leaving are you?" Snapping his head up, Taeyong watched as Lee Jong Suk walked towards him with Taeyong's luggage in one hand and his medicine in the other. Taeyong sighed as he watched his escape plan fly out the window. It wasn't that he didn't want to see the members, he just honestly didn't know if he could handle them at the moment. Lee Jung Suk's presence wasn't helping either, he had embraced the other's presence at first but now that he was off the the million of meds that the doctor had put him on, he wasn't sure what to make of the other and he knew the other understood this, especially from the way he tip toed around him. Taeyong, deciding to get this over with, raised his hand to knock on the door only to watch as the door flew open to the sight of an....angry Kris.

'Damn, and here I thought they would go easy on me.'

"You're late, you know that right?" Kris muttered with his eyes glaring dangerously at him, though Taeyong could see the relief in the other's eyes as he watched the other's shoulder relax from the tense position they were in before.

"It was manager hyung's fault." Taeyong muttered with a smirk as he watched the so called assistant "manager" raise an eyebrow at the claim.

"Really? Cause I remember someone stopping like every five sec-" Taeyong cut the other off with a very convincing cough as the teen's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Kris, deciding to give the other a break, ushered them both in as he closed the door behind him.

"The boys are at work?" Lee Jung Suk asked, as he stepped into the all too silent penthouse.

"Yeah, work called, you might want to head over to where they are. You got the address right?"

"I'm the bodyguard, I always have the addresses with me." Taeyong, ignoring the other two, threw himself onto the living room sofa as he felt his eyes began to close. He didn't want to admit it, but his meds were to still affecting him, and he hated it. 

Of course, that didn't stop hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter