Internal Confession

Dauntless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

', I've said to much.'

Taeyong clasped his hands into fists as he watched Hansol take a step back away from him, as if he had been burned by the other. That was barely on his mind as he stared into the eyes of the boy who resembled his missing brother down to the core. The way his pupils dilated when surprised and the way his breathing picked up when scared, they were all signs his brother had shown before he was kidnapped. The little things of his brother, that just belonged to him, Hansol had them all. Knowing that, even though it was so insignificant, was enough for Taeyong's heart to skip beats. What if this boy was his brother? How would he let go of him then?

'I've gone crazy, completely loony. Everyone thinks he's dead, so why am I so hung up on you, hyung?'

'Hyung, please, I see you everywhere and in everyone I meet.'

'How much longer do I have to wait to see you?'

Taeyong couldn't help but think it was suspicious, why, why was Hansol so similar to his brother? And why was Hansol himself so curious about him? Feeling his heart pounding in his chest, Taeyong reached an arm out to Hansol,to keep him from running away from him. He couldn't understand it, but he felt that if he left, he would never have the chance to see him again. Taeyong could handle a bullet through his heart, he could even handle hours of torture, but the one thing he couldn't handle? The slightest idea that his brother was hurt or wasn't in his grasp. And Hansol reminded him of his brother, so whether the other liked it or not, he had now fallen under Taeyong's wing. Before his arm could clasp around Hansol's, however,  he felt rather than saw a figure watching them from afar. 

The figure oozed dangerous intent and the moment he felt the intent, Taeyong pushed Hansol away from him, making it seem as if the two had just been in a fight. Flinching from the hurt in the others eyes, Taeyong ignored it in favor of watching the figure from the corner of his eye. After starring at the pair of them for a bit longer, his presence disappeared as fast as it had appeared and it left an anxious feeling within Taeyong.

The second he left, Taeyong turned to the other, only to see nothing in front of him. 

'He's gone.'

Taeyong didn't like how that made him feel, his heart started beating and he raised a hand to his heart as thoughts of the others safety ran through his mind.

'You'll be back, right?'

HIs brother had always been one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter