[CC] NEWS: 070315

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo talks about his relationship status with F.Y.T's ___

 

 

Most of the fans were shocked on the dating rumors that Changjo had with GLAM's former leader, Jiyeon despite having an open relationship with F.Y.T's _____.

 

He explained in their press conference for 'Ah Ah' that their relationship only grew stronger during the controversy. "Honestly, when the rumors came out, she didn't know any of it. She only knew it because I told her. She looked up on the article and somewhat, she believed in it because the proofs are too strong and she began to intimidate me with questions but I told her none of it was true. I know that our relationship became rocky for a while while I was trying to prove her that it wasn't really true at all. Gladly, we didn't break up and now, we're stronger than before!!" Changjo even deleted his Instagram and never updated his Twitter until now.

 

Fans happily commented because it was Changjo's first statement after the rumors, "Yey! They are still on a relationship!!" "Their bond was strong before and I can't imagine how stronger it is now" "Aww! So happy that one rumor didn't hinder them from loving each other!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter