[CC/FYT] TWITTER/SMS

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TWITTER: 122812

 

@FYT_EunJae

 

 Ready for 2012 Gayo Daejun~ Many Fighters will come and see our performances right?? Kekeke~ Saranghaeyo Fighters!

 

  @TEEN_TOP: Bbabam! Song Festival is today~~ Are you ready Angels!? Chunji Changjo are fully prepared!!

 

Angels, please catch the broadcast from 9PM today- L.Joe

Annyeong! Are you guys surprised at TEEN TOP and F.Y.T's stage collaboration today?? Kekeke~ We really planned not to tell you! Have you guys watched it?? :))

[HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-XrRtDCdbXw]

 

 

 @HanCH

TEEN TOP + F.Y.T's performance is a success! Thank you everyone to those who saw it live and of course, to those who watched it on net.. How's it?? :)) Although we lacked members for Teen Top, we were able to solve it. Kekeke~ Sorry.. (She's with Eunjae)

 

 

  @TEEN_TOP:

@TEEN_TOP Sister in laws are the best.. Especially my wife~ :)) Saranghaeyo @___ :*

 

 @_______

In Reply To @TEEN_TOP Heeeee. You too~~

 

  @TEEN_TOP:

In Reply To @______ Wait.. I'll go there~ Saranghae..

 

 @_______

In Reply To @TEEN_TOP Eo.. Arasso~

 

SMS

 

 

  Buzz! Just got my phone :)

 

Oh! Wae? You're still not sleeping? 

 

Aniyo.. Too busy thinking of you~

 

Huh. Hahaha :D 

 

How's your day? Did you think of me??? I did!

 

We just had our break from promoting.. So.. We're just enjoying the rest.. How about yours? And of course I did! :))) 

 

Practice is tiring~ :( Please give me lots of strength..

 

Aigoo~ My baby is tired.. Get some rest and let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter