[CC/SP] WEEKLY IDOL CUT/NEWS/TWITTER

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  WEEKLY IDOL CUT

[Please watch their Weekly Idol first || While they were arguing about whol looks better..]

 

 

PD: We have a visitor..

 

"Eo? Who?" The two MCs asked and the Teen Top looked to where the PDs and the crew.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Entering the studio, everyone cheered and Changjo stood up and went to you but the MCs quickly grabbed you.

 

"How come you visited all of a sudden?" Donnie asked.

 

"I happened to pass by the studio and I know Teen Top is the guests so.. I prepared snack for everyone.." You tucked your hair behind your ear.

 

"Wow~ Changjo's wife is so caring.." Connie said.

 

"Kahmsamnida.." You bowed shyly.

 

"Sister in law is always like that.." Niel said.

 

"Just now, I heard you arguing about something.." You started.

 

"Ah! Good thing your here.." Donnie clapped his hands and stood up, "Teen Top, stand up.. ____-sshi, also stand up.."

 

Everyone stood up.

 

"____- ah.. Arrange the members according to their looks.." Donnie said and all Teen Top members complained.

 

"It's unfair!" Ricky, who was being picked at the last whined.

 

"Aniyo~ I'll be fair promise.." You raised your right hand.

 

"Arasso.. Shijak.." Donnie and Connie cued and you went to your back.

 

You picked Ricky's arm and drag him at the first, then Chunji to be followed by L. Joe, C.A.P and Niel, leaving Changjo at the last.

 

"This is your decision?" Donmie asked.

 

"Ne.." You nodded your head.

 

The Teen Top members opened their eyes and checked the position they were in. Changjo sat on his legs while Ricky happily went to you and hugged you while jumping.

 

"YAAAAA!" All of the Teen Top members ran to him and seperate ut from you even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter