[CC/95LINERS] TEEN TOP ON AIR + NEWS

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  012913 TEEN TOP ON AIR   

*cough cough* Ricky was checking himself if he looks good in front of the camera, "Annyeonghaseyo.. Today.. I'm going to introduce you to my friends.. and Changjo too.. Aigoo~ Sister in law and Changjo are still busy ordering our food.."

 

Ricky focused the camera on both of you. You could see Changjo holding your wais while you were both busy ordering.

 

He focused the camera back to him, "Okay.. To my left is a special member of our group.. Ib fact he is a 96 liner but he considers himself as an 95 liner.. Everyone, ZELO!"

 

"Ayo! Annyeonghaseyo!" Zelo leaned on Ricky's shoulder for a while while greeting the camera hip hop style.

 

"Actually, I'm the 95 liner here.." Jong Up appeared all ofa sudden.

 

"Oh Jong Up-ah!" Ricky said,"He's another member of the 95 line.."

 

"Annyeonhaseyo, B.A.P Jong Up imnida!" Jong Up greeted.

 

-

 

"We also have NU'EST & F.Y.T in our group" Ricky whispered to the camera while focusing on both groups who were exchanging stories.

 

"YAH LEE MI YOUNG!" Ricky shouted.

 

"WAE FISH RICKY?!" Mi Young shouted back.

 

"She always bully me.." Ricky said and focuses the camera on him.

 

"Shut up.." Bomi joined him, "Actually, it's the other way around.. Ricky here is the one-"

 

"GETTING BULLIED!" Baekho cut Bomi out, making everyone laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter