[CC] NEWS/TWITTER

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NEWS: 063013

Changjo admits that he's pressured being ___'s husband.

 

On the recent episode of Strong Heart, where in the said topic is about love, the Choi couple were invited on the show. When the MCs asked Changjo how he feels about him being ___'s husband, he can't help but to sigh and tell what he feels in a joking manner, "Actually, as ___ husband.. I feel pressured.."

 

Hearing this, his wife ___ covered her face in embarrasment and the other guests as well as the MCs were shocked at Changjo's confession. Explaining this, Changjo said, "We all know that my wife is a fangirl, that's how she liked me.. Of course if you're a fangirl, you have different groups that you like, right? ____'s bias (crush) depends on the group that had make an comeback.. So whenever there's a group that ___'s like, I will be pressured to surpass her biases and get her attention like, 'How will I look today?' 'What surprise am I going to do?' and such things.."

 

The MC then asked ___'s side and she said, "Actually, what Changjo said was right.. I like someone who is currently active but when they are on rest, my feelings for them are also in rest.. It was only admiration among other idols that I like, but when it comes to Changjo, whether Teen Top's in rest, or not, my feelings for him stays.."

 

 

TWITTER: 062413

 

 @whdgus1004

Lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter