[CC/SP] RUNNING MAN EPISODE

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  *This episode..*  

 

 

"Ya! RUN!!" Sunhwa and Kwanghee shouted as Haha was running to rip their name tags off.

 

 

-

 

 

"We need to find them.." You were busy rammaging stuffs then you heard a bell, "Oh!" You and Changjo quickly hid behind the shelf.

 

 

-

 

 

"Andwae!~" Yeon Seo was shouting as Lee Joon was hugging her, for her name tag not to be ripped by Big Nose Hyung.

 

 

-

 

 

Kwangsoo was about to approach Julien's couple but then backed out when Julien Kang scared him.

 

 

 

*TODAY. ON. RUNNING. MAN*

 

 

 

"Ah! It's good that we reached two years right??" Jae Hyuk started as soon as the camera rolled.

 

 

 

"YES!!" Having a big mouth, HAHA shouted.

 

 

 

"Why is there a big wedding cake here??" Jae Hyuk asked the PDs.

 

 

 

PDs: Today's guest were complaining about their lost rings..

 

 

 

"Lost rings?" All of them asked.

 

 

 

PD: They were blaming you for the lost.

 

 

 

"Why are we going to steal someone's ring??" Jong Kook asked.

 

 

 

"I have one! This one this one!" HaHa pointed the ring he's wearing.

 

 

 

"Who are they??" Gary shouted.

 

 

 

You, Sunhwa, Yeon Seo and ___ entered making the guys go wild.

 

 

 

"WAAA! They are all girls!" HaHa shouted.

 

 

     

They were pulling each other so that they can have a handshake with the wives.

 

 

     

Jae Suk offered his hand and shook your hands one by one, "Sunhwa- ssi, Se Ah- ssi"

 

 

     

"Ya! Stop pretending your close again!" Jong Kook shouted.

 

 

     

"Yeon Seo- ssi.. Oh! Heeyoung- ah!" He gave you a high five instead of a handshake. (If you're reading Lies, I made Jae Suk Minhyun's dad there.. Haha. So that means you're working together..)

 

 

 

The 4 of you who just entered kept laughing at the guy's behavior.

 

 

 

"Ya! Ji Hyo look! This is what you called actresses!" HaHa joked on Ji Hyo, earning a punch on her.

 

 

     

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!" The 4 guys entered and stood beside their spouse.

 

 

     

The guys of the Running Man world collapsed. They wished that the 4 of you were only the guests but to their dismay, the husbands came along.

 

 

     

"Why did you come?!" All of them complained.

 

 

     

"Ah.. Please welcome the We Got Married couples!" Jae Suk introduced you and you bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo! We're the neighbors of the We Got Married village!"

 

 

     

"Ne.. All of you.. It was your first time here right?" Jae Suk asked and all of you nodded your head.

 

 

     

"What are you looking forward to?" Big nose hyung asked.

 

 

     

"Ah! Why are you getting hyung's lines?!" Jong Kook stopped him.

 

 

     

"Actually.." Changjo started to speak, "____ here.. wanted to be teamed with Kwangsoo hyung.."

 

 

     

"BWO?!" All of them looked at you as if they were really shocked. You just sat on you legs while laughing.

 

 

     

"_____-ah! Let's pair now!" Kwangsoo went to you, too overwhelmed with what you want. He hugged you.

 

 

     

"Hands off hyung.." Changjo parted the two of you.

 

 

     

"OMO!" All of the Running Man team was starlted at Changjo's reaction.

 

 

     

"Mianhe.." Kwangsoo said, going to where he was standing before.

 

 

     

PD: We'll split the teams right now. Jae Seuk, Jong Kook, Kwangsoo, Haha, Big Nose, Gary, Ji Hyo on first team.

 

 

     

"We're on one team?" Jae Seuk asked, making clear of the groupings.

 

 

     

PD: Ne. Next team are the We Got Married couples.

 

 

     

All of you clapped and high- fived each other.

 

 

     

-

 

     

The teams now changed shirts with their tags on it. The Running man's color is Red, Julien and Se Ah are color Green, Choi Couple are color Blue, Trendy couple are color Yellow and lastly, the Haetnim and Changseon couole are color black. The teams already received the missions. The WGM couples are already in the car and received the first mission with Julien driving the car.

 

 

     

"First mission, go to In Sa Dong City Hall and find the Running Man flag there.." Se Ah read the mission.

 

 

     

You and Changjo were eating. More of you only since you guys are eating chocolates. He's feeding you non-stop.

 

 

     

"I'm so excited.." Kwanghee exclaimed.

 

 

     

"Kwanghee, I think your team will be the first one to have their name tags ripped off.." Joon joked on them.

 

 

     

"You're saying we're weak?" Sunhwa asked.

 

 

     

"Guys. Stop fighting.. Let's just focus on our game and looked for our rings.." Julien stopped the two.

 

 

     

(ON RUNNING MAN'S CAR)

 

 

     

"Hyung, who do you think who are dating? Among them.." HaHa asked Jae Suk.

 

 

     

"I feel Changjo & ____..." Big Nose said.

 

 

     

"I feel that too!" Everyone agreed.

 

 

     

"You Oppa? Are they? You're working with ____-ssi.. You should know.." Ji Hyo said.

 

 

     

"I don't want to confirm anything but Changjo do visit ____ on set. He would pick her up also.." Jae Suk revealed.

 

 

     

All of them gasped.

 

 

     

"I want to join We Got Married too!" Kwangsoo blurted out.

 

 

     

"Eyy~" All of them reacted.

 

 

     

"No one would dare to be paired with you!" Gary said making everyone laughed.

 

 

     

Your team already arrived at In Sa Dong City Hall and already saw the flag. You got down on your car and entered the City Hall. You saw a table and approached it.

 

 

     

PD: Find boxes that has Running Man sticker on it. If you opened the box, you'll saw a ring box. Inside that box can be your ring or one of the other team's name. If you saw their name, then their out.

 

 

     

"This is hard.." Joon jumped up and down.

 

 

     

"What are tge other teams going to do?" Julien asked.

 

 

     

PD: They'll wear bells and haunt you. If your name tags were ripped off, then you're out.

 

 

     

"Ah.." All of you nodded.

 

 

     

"Can we rip their name tags too?" You asked the PD.

 

 

     

PD: Ne.. If you ripped them, that person is out.

 

 

     

The 4 couples started to make a plan on how will you gain victory.

 

 

     

"Kwanghee, Sunhwa try to trick them. Changjo, ____, Joon & Yeon Seo.. You'll be the one to look for the rings and their names. We'll scare them. Well, we will find what are needed also.. You too Kwanghee.. Alright?" Julien said.

   

 

     

"Ne!" All of you shouted.

 

 

     

You started to roam around just then the Running Man entered. You saw them and all of you started to do the mission.

 

 

     

"Where are they?" All of the running man asked.

 

 

     

"Have they arrived?" Jong Kook said.

 

 

     

PD: ....

 

 

     

"AYEEE! TELL USSS!" All of them whined but the PDs can't tell them.

 

 

     

PD: All you have to do is too look for their ring. They have names written on it. If you found their ring, that couple is out. BUT.. You could also have their name tags ripped off.

 

 

     

The Running Man team started to move. They are observing if you guys are already in the city hall since they don't know.

 

 

     

"Where do you think will the boxes with our rings be?" Changjo asked.

 

 

     

"Whenever I watch Running Man, they always see the original box in a room that has many things on it and where you will find the place hard to look at because of the things.." You whispered, making your way silently to the fourth floor using the staircase.

 

 

     

"Right.. So we have to look for a hidden room or something like that?" Changjo whispered back, holding tightly your hand.

 

 

     

"Ne.." You nodded.

 

 

     

"Oppa, I'm nervous" Sunhwa said while Kwanghee was chacking if the coast is clear.

 

 

     

"Na du.." Kwanghee frowned.

 

 

     

Sunhwa laughed and hit Kwanghee.

 

 

     

"Wae??" Kwanghee whined.

 

 

     

"You should show me you're not scared!" Sunhwa exclaimed.

 

 

     

"I can't lie! I am scared!" Kwanghee shouted.

 

 

     

The two didn't know that HaHa heard Kwanghee's voice.

 

 

     

"I am scared!" HaHa stopped for a while when he heard this. He immediately looked for his teammates and started to shout, "YA! THEY ARE HERE! I HEARD KWANGHEE!"

 

 

     

Julien, Se Ah, You, Changjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter