[CC/SP] GOLDEN FISHERY (Radio Star)

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our guest for today are one of the most controversial couple in the entertainment industry today.." Kyuhyun started the show, "And now, I'm the only MC for today and I bet you will enjoy it! Everyone, the Choi Couple!"

 

The two of you entered the studio and bowed to the staff. Seating across Kyuhyun, you introduced yourself, "Annyeonghaseyo everyone, FYT ___ imnida.."

 

"Changjo?" Kyunhyun asked.

 

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo! Teen Top's Changjo imnida.." He bowed and all of you clapped after.

 

“Today, we’ll talk about the Past, Present and the Future..” Kyuhyun said and both of you nodded your head, “At first, ___-shi, please calm down. I see you all tensed up..”

 

Everyone in the studio laughed and you just shook your hand while covering your mouth with the other one.

 

“Are you afraid of me??” Kyuhyun asked.

 

You shook your head, “Ani.. Just.. A little..”

 

“Just a little bwo-yah?!” Kyuhyun repeated and laughed, “Cha! Let’s start now! In the past, do you know each other already??”

 

“Ne..” Both of you answered in unison.

 

“Changjo?” Kyuhyun asked Changjo to go first.

 

“For me, since ___ belongs to F.Y.T, of course I know her.. but, not as a friend but as a sunbae..” Changjo explained.

 

“___?” Kyuhyun looked at you.

 

“I am an Angel..” You said, “And I’m a proud fangirl. If you’re a fangirl, you have a bias in every group, right?”

 

“Do you have in Super Junior?” Kyuhyun interrupted.

 

“Huh?” You asked again since you were cut halfway and Kyuhyun repeated the question, “Ne.. I do have!”

 

“Who?” The member asked.

 

“Ah. Siwon Oppa” You answered and Kyuhyun faked a frown, “Mian.. But. Chincha! Siwon oppa was my first love..”

 

“YAH!” Changjo caught up your words and of course, he shouted just to remind you that he’s beside you, “I’m just right here..”

 

“Mian but this is the past” You defended.

 

“The fall of this couple!” Kyuhyun joked which you all laughed at, “Only one question and they are already fighting.. Continue please..”

 

After the laughter died down, you continued with your story, “So as I was saying, we all have our favorite member, right? In Teen Top, it was this guy” You patted Changjo’s arm.

“Are you each other ideal types back then?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“For Changjo, I don’t think he didn’t like me. He only knew my presence but he doesn’t acknowledge it..” You answered for him and turned your head to him, “Am I right?”

 

Your husband was trying his best to stop his smile because you were right, “It’s not that I don’t like her. It’s just, we just debuted and I think, I need to focus in my career first than to look inspiration, after all, we were so young back then!”

 

“As for you __-sshi, is he your ideal type back then?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Eo..” You nodded then covered your face, “This is so embarassing..”

 

“Even though before I’m his ideal type, it changes time to time..” Changjo said.

 

“Chincha?!?!” Kyuhyun was shocked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter