Chapter 8: Planning

How Can You Still Be So Cute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Warning: Did not edit the story so there will be grammar mistakes. Sorry -v-)

Sehun and Kai separated from the main group, using the excuse of the need to go the the restroom. Although everyone else was hesitant due to the strange look in their eyes, Suho allowed them to run off. Zitao looked a bit anxious to clean his clothes, so he went to the fountain with Kyungsoo. Zitao gotten a bit nauseous all of a sudden, striking everyone's concern; with the exception of Kai and Sehun, who were plotting their revenge in the 'men's restroom'.

...

"Got any ideas?" Sehun asked while washing his face.

"Not really..." Kai replied, lathering his hands in soap to buy time.

A group of boys entered the room, stirring the two maknae's attention.

"Hold on, hyung... Let's talk about this somewhere else." Sehun quickly mumbled while dragging Kai to who knows where.

...

"Tao-ya? What's wrong? Do you need water? Do you want to go home? Aish..." Kyungsoo asked while Suho paced back and forth in worry. Kris tried to reassure him that it wasn't too serious, but Zitao's groans said otherwise.

"I-I dont know hyung. My head just really hurts and I can't keep my vision focused..." Zitao groaned, trying to stand back up straight, only to lump back down on the fountain. His temperature was rising along with the humidity in the air. After all, summer was approaching. "Maybe we should take you to the nurse," Lay suggested, rubbing Zitao's back. The thought of using his nonexistent unicorn healing powers crossed Lay's mind, but he knew that this wasn't the situation to bring it up in.

"Suho-geeee, my head hurts..." Zitao whined, feeling his cheeks swell in pink. Suho panicked and immediately made up his mind to excuse him out of school for the day. Chanyeol carried the feverish boy on his back while Kyungsoo nurtured him from behind. Baekhyun bit his nails in worry while Chen tried thinking of ways to lighten the mood. Lay attempted using his unicorn powers on Zitao, strongly believing it'll work (which it didn't). Xiumin and Kris kept quiet while Suho voiced out his concern on the way to the office.

"O-Oh yeah, I forgot about those two. C-Chennie? Can you call Sehun and tell them that we'll bring Tao-ya home? But make sure they stay at school!" Suho stuttered, stealing glances at the weakened Zitao.

"Okay, hyung." Chen complied, grabbing out his cellphone and dialling the maknae's number.

...

Bzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzz! Bzzzzz- Kachin!

"Ah, hello?"

"Sehun? It's me, Chen."

"Oh, hyung. Why are you calling me? Me and Kai are on our wa-"

"Actually, don't come back."

"What? Have you no love for us?" Sehun said, pretending to cry.

"No, gross. We are bringing Tao-ya back home because he ain't looking good right now."

"Really?! What happened?"

"We don't know. I think it's a heat but I'm not sure..."

"O-Okay, make sure he gets home safely. Me and Kai are- uh going to class."

"Class? But isn't that too early for that?"

"Oh uh- it's-"

"Because we are planning a get well party for Tao-ya!" Kai cuts in, taking the phone away from Sehun.

"Kai?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's Sehun?"

"On the ground. I think he's- oh god, help me! AH-"

...

The phone call gets cut off, leaving Chen in a daze. "What the hell are they doing?" he mumbled before catching up with the others. "So, what did they say, Chennie?" Xiumin asks out of curiousity.

"I'm not sure hyung..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know..."

Now, this left one more member confused. Lay tries to cheer them up with a cheery dance, but it doesn't work (poor Lay). They finally reach the office, explaining the desk lady the situation. The lady then points towards a door with a small glass window that reads, 'Nurses' Office.' They all walk in, nearly taking up the whole space of the room, bothering some of the patients. An middle aged bespactacled woman greeted them, informing the group she was the head nurse. The boys repeated what they've told to the desk lady; luckily, the nurse was kind enough to pay close attention. 

"How nice of you boys to take care of your friend, but I don't think all of you have to bring him back."

"Bu-"

"I suggest that only two of you stay behind to take care him him, okay? We don't want you to all skip class since exams are coming up."

"F-Fine..."

"You guys try to work it out who takes care of...?"

"Huang Zitao."

"O-Oh, yes, Mr. Huang over there, okay? I'll just mark him excused absent for today. If he isn't feeling well tomorrow as well, come to my office to tell me again. I'll mark h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter