Chapter 3: Definitely Male

How Can You Still Be So Cute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Se...hun?"

"...eh?"

Zitao approached to Sehun's desk slowly, staring at him for a couple seconds. Sehun on the otherhand was very confused, observing Tao's body from head to toe, checking if he was female even if he had the slightest chance was in vain. He was clearly a man, but at the same time, not. Zitao was very distinct from the others and had a unique appearance. He was drop dead gorgeous yet adorable with a cute smile and panda-like eyebags accenting his face. His face read feminine all over, including his thin frame. But he was tall and well built, making Sehun curious to just flip Tao's clothes up here and there, but even Sehun wouldn't be that rash.

After the brief moment of staring and observing, Zitao latched his body onto Sehun with tears in his eyes, hugging him with all his might.

"EHHH??!!"

The entire classroom shook from all the gasps and confusion, even Mr. Minho was surprised to the point he even let out scream. Tao basically smothered his face into the nook of Sehun's neck, the latter drowning himself in the scent of Tao : peaches. There and now, Sehun could just die peacefully if he wanted to. He heard faint sobbing from the other, patting Tao's back and asking what's wrong. Tao stood back up and looked at him straight in the eye. His face flushed and a bit teary eyed. Ah, Sehun felt like kissing him at the moment.

"I missed you guys. I never thought I'd see you guys so soon already."

Tao giggled, a single tear that slid down his effortlessly. Sehun widened his eyes, staring at the other. Chattering of es quickly filled the room along with gasps and some occasionally catcalling from men. Of course, men that swing that way.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming."

Tao nodded his head, grinning ear to ear. Sehun's heart throbbed, turning his head to Kai. The dark boy gave him that 'lucky you' face, jealousy written all over.

"Is everyone else in this school too?"

Sehun nodded his head too, pointing at Kai. The latter opened his arms, waiting for an embrace. Tao ran over to him and squeezed him with all he got, it was the happiest he been since seven years ago. The others didn't know, but Tao's life was a living hell.

 

"Uh... eh hem. Mind if we continue back to the lecture, Mr. Hua-I mean, Tao?"

Tao bows down, boys leaning in to check out his . Of course, Sehun and Kai would merciless beat the out of them if they noticed. Luckily for those guys, they didn't. They were busy checking Tao out themselves. Tao shifts into his seat, smiling gently at Sehun. But under that smile was a tint of sorrow, a sorrow that Sehun failed to notice.

 

-----

 

After class...

 

"Kaiiii~ Sehun~ Let's go to lunch together!"

The girls of the class looked at Tao in awe. He was like a god--no-- a goddess in their eyes right now. No one in their right mind would dare approach those two, it was like a barrier or some sort of wall surrounding them from the rest, but that one transfer student managed to crumble it all down in mere seconds.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter