Chapter 6: Unforeseen

How Can You Still Be So Cute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But before we do anything, let's get you bandaged up. Sehun, Suho can you tighten the security here? That Wei dude now knows where the hell we live and I'm not taking second chances." says Xiumin, who looks over at Tao's bleeding arm, punctured with glass shards. Tao winces as the older picks them out with tweezers, blood flowing more at the absense. Luhan turns away from the bloody sight, feeling a bit nauseous. Sehun was furious, but he knew he can to follow Xiumin's orders on laying low. But if he didn't, he'd sure be ready to kick some .

"Okay, I informed my dad about this, and he is definitely gonna get his trusty bodyguards to secure the area. He even asked our school to and lent some to them."

The boys sighed in relief, but now they were more worried about facing Wei. They don't even know how he looks like besides Tao, and he sure doesn't have a photo of that bastard. Who would? Probably the police.

"I-I was pretty sure I dialed 911 at Lumberjack Road before coming here..."

"Oh Tao! Doesn't that mean he... *gulp* escaped?"

Everyone stared at Chen, sweaty all over. Kyungsoo checked the time, 7:00 pm... The others were surprised how calm Kyungsoo appeared, until Kai sneaked behind him to scare the crap out of him, earning a knuckle sandwich. Boy, he was not calm. Tao was injured and felt wimpy just at the thought of Wei, so he was no good to be a frontal fighter. Xiumin sure was, but they tried persuading Xiumin not to do so. After all, Wei could be armed, and they didn't want Xiumin to turn out like Lin. Tao certainly didn't. Xiumin didn't accept their refusal until Tao hugged him tightly and practically begged him not to. The others pleaded as well and told Xiumin he should protect Tao instead. He obliged.

Tao used a damp washcloth to clean himself instead of a shower due to his wounds, Baekhyun and Lay helping him out. The others showered, and proceeded to go to bed, leaving to their own rooms, but Tao didn't want to be alone with just Xiumin, so they all gathered in the largest bedroom and slept there. All together. It was like a sleepover with your friends all in your bedroom. Twelve of them. Everywhere around the house and outside their door were bodyguards and security detecters and cameras. It was like a spy movie, but not quite. More of horror, Tao the heroine. Of course, Tao was scared less because of that. Who the hell would want to be in an actual horror film? Maybe the killer.

-----

Tao squished up in between Sehun and Xiumin, Sehun insisting to because Xiumin should protect them. Night ended and day approached, birds whislting and trees swaying. Sun rose and it was time to school. Never in their lives were they so tense just to go there, well except for Tao. He's been through worse. They hussled into their uniforms, quickly ate breakfast, and rushed out, greeted by worried guardmen. 'Who wouldn't?' they thought. The boys arrived at school, squirmming into the building, praying they would be safe here. Classes ended and it was time for lunch. The day was more tense for the students in general, security guards at every corner and announcements telling the kids a killer was on the loose. It was no surprise to them though. Well, only them.

"I'm scared guys..."

"Tao, don't worry. Those rich boys will handle this."

"A-Are you sure? Sehun isn't that strong."

"H-Hey! Who said I wasn't?"

"Tao."

"Buu...."

The gloomy mood was lifted by Sehun's whines, the boys laughing at the maknae. Kris imitated the younger, the others laughing even more at how gross it was. Now Kris was the sulking. It was all good and swell, perhaps... until the school day was over. They were heading to the school gates... reluctantly. Until Tao finally spoke up.

"Maybe we should leave out on the back like I did?"

"Tao, was that what all the fuss about on Monday?"

"Mmm... yeah."

They were about to turn back until shouting occured at the gates. It was a man in formal clothing being restrained from entering the school. Suho was surprised to see who is was, and approached him. Tao not moving a bit from his spot. The others approached him as well, relieved and surprised to see him as well. Tao wasn't. Not at all.

"Lee! I haven't seen you in years. Where have you been all this time?"

"O-Oh, Y-Young Master. I was staying back in China to commit a relationship with a woman. I came back because she ran over to Korea. I wonder why..."

"Women these days! Haha, they can't appreciate good men nowadays. Why is that Lee?"

"Maybe it was because I've been neglecting her, tis a misfortune. When I came back at work, she was with another man."

"Huh! That woman is no good, you should just leave her be and find a new!"

"Yes... but no one can replace her in my heart. When I broke her off with that man, she seemed saddened and flew here to Korea. It took me a while to find out which city she was staying in. I never thought I'd meet Master here! I guess you're not as young as before, aha."

"Hahaha, but seriously Lee. It's been over almost ten years, she must've been a looker if you stayed for that long."

"Yes... she is.. a diamond in the rough. She was the most beautiful creature I've seen, a beauty that surpasses every women I had dated before. Truly, I finally found her, but..."

"But what?"

"She's with some other men again! How it makes my blood boil. But I can't help it, I love her too much."

"That's no good Lee, she's been tainted by too many men. She's now a mere . Makeup can't even cover up the filth on her."

"A huh... That may be true, but she is still... my little kitten."

"...Kitten?"

"O-Oh yes, she is beautiful, frail, and yet... so free like one that I can't help but try to tie her down. She's like a stray, no owner would be able to lock her away in a house."

"... I see."

"I'd work hard for her everyday, cherish her and spoil her with presents and anything she'd ever ask for. I even grew big farwide just to keep her safe if she were to fall ill or injured in any country. But I recieve this as payment?! About to be cheateed on, oh how I wish I could take her away from all the filth this planet has."

"...."

"Young Master..? What is the matter?"

"You seem to be a very passionate lover. I wonder why she'd ever leave you."

"Thank you, Young Master. Maybe it's because I've been aging and my lover does not like that. After all, she'd still be young and beautiful if I was old and wrinkly."

"...You're lover is... younger?"

"O-Oh yes! How it was love at first sight, age did not matter. Athough it was nearly over a ten year ."

"T-Ten year?!"

"Yes, but love overcame that obstacle. She used to stick to me all the time, but now... she's so far away that I must tie her down so she wouldn't leave. Sad isn't it?"

"Sad... can not even compare..."

"I agree... my heart feels so torndown, but still tied to that bond. Even if she doesn't love me, I do. And I'll stop at nothing to be with her. We've became one so many times, but... was that not enough?"

"...I am not sure, Lee. I'm not the one to answer that. By the way, it's silly that I've forgotten your sir name, Lee. What was it again?"

"...Master? What is with the sudden question...?"

"Oh, I was just curious. I can't just keep calling you by your last name if we known each other for so long. So, what was it?"

"...Weilong. Weilong Lee, Young Master."

"Wei..long?"

"Yes, but I never liked to be called that besides my lover. So it's best if you just call me Lee like you always had, Young Master."

"...Mmn.. perhaps... I s-shall excuse m-myself. You guys! Let us go back to the school, we...uhh.. have some b-business to take care of."

"Master, before you go, can you ask these guards to let me in. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter