Chapter 7: Peaceful?

How Can You Still Be So Cute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys finally returned to their peaceful days without any fear of an old geezer whose mind is clearly insane. The only difference was that an old childhood friend has returned to their lives. Unfortunately, they realized that friend was not a 'she', but in reality, a 'he'. Most of them didn't care and simply continued loving him, but one person was unable to accept the fact. That his first love was indeed, male. Park Chanyeol was on the case to keep his fantasies going for as long as it takes. As a good cousin, Byun Baekhyun was ready to help his buddy out on this 'detective stake-out'.

---

Zitao was taking his usual morning showers with the exception of Xiumin to get ready for school. As Xiumin rinsed, Zitao scrubbed. The two continued on their routine with the intrusion of two little pests sneaking by the doorway. Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

The shorter slowly creaked open the door, peeking through the crack with a camera in his hands. He claimed it was evidence to Chanyeol to prove he was male, but in reality, Baekhyun already accepted the fact Zitao was the same gender as him. He simply wanted to keep photos of a wet, Tao imprinted in his mind for his erted illusions to frolick in. Chanyeol in the otherhand was determined to keep his fantasies with younger Tao safe. A female Tao.

 

Xiumin's turn rinsing the rose scented soap suds were over, bending his hips to match height with the crouching Zitao. The latter's soapy eyelids were shut tightly as he lathered his hands in the bubbles of rosey foam. Only a single towel was on the two boys, loosened around their waist. In Xiumin's eyes, the manner was very suggestive but Zitao paid no attention. He didn't care being seen by others much, but he definitely didn't want to shower alone. The last time he did, he swore he saw something move in the corner of his eye. Oh how Zitao hates ghosts and supernatural like.

Xiumin searched for a bucket to fill water in, accidentally meeting eyes with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Tao's back was facing the three, making it nearly impossible to see his chest or frontal. Baekhyun inched his camera closer to the lad, only for it to be confiscated from the older male.

"No taking pictures. We don't anymore erts around this household." Xiumin scolded, flicking the other's forehead. Baekhyun rubbed the slightly bruising area in pain, complaining quietly to the hyung. Chanyeol groaned in frustration, smacking Baekhyun on the back lightly while accusing it was his fault. The two argued a bit longer, until they were silenced by an irritated Xiumin.

"Guys, give Tao a rest."

"Yah! But Xiumin-hyung, say that to Kai. He's way more erted then the three of us combined!" whined Baekhyun.

"T-Three of us?"

"Don't play dumb hyung. Even though you say that, I know you are lusting over him too! I see you checking hi-"

Xiumin covered the complaining boy's mouth quickly, hushing him to quiet down. They didn't want Zitao to overhear their conversation. Chanyeol took the initiative, pushing Baekhyun out of the way and gently opening the door. Xiumin was about to stop him, only to be pushed like a ragdoll just like Baekhyun. The two watch him disbelief with a couple sassy remarrks from the hurt Baekhyun. Chanyeol just shrugged, steathily approaching the soapy Zitao.

 

Zitao on the otherhand was slightly paranoid from all the deep groaning and low whispering. He wanted to open his eyes to look around, but they were covered by mounds of shampoo suds. The lad whimpered, tilting his head to the side to see if he can feel Xiumin's presense. Nothing.

"U-Umin-ge? C-Can you rinse my hair for me?"

"Mmmnhm...hrrun unutn..!"

"X-Xiumin?! Are you t-there?"

No response. The older's mouth was blocked by Baekhyun's hand as revenge, the little devil chuckling at his hyung's shocked expression. Chanyeol sped up the pace, standing in front of Zitao. A breeze from his quick pace brushed against Zitao's waist, the younger shivering fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter