Chapter 9 ; "I...admit."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 9 ; "I...admit."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
   Suddenly BabyN tripped on something and fell, Jhope caught her by the waist and turned her facing him. BabyN held onto his shoulder tightly and looked surprised. They both suddenly looked at each other's eyes. BabyN's heart started beating quickly, so was Jhope's. 

   Jhope slowly balance her up and let her go. BabyN let go of him and said, "thanks.." He tries to make the mood not awkward by smiling and said, "Aigoo, you're so clumsy like always." She quietly laugh saying,"I know, i'm clumsy.." 

   They both sat on the sand and watch the sunset. Jhope looks at BabyN, while she looks at the sun going down. He suddenly leaned closer to her and peck his lip on her lip. BabyN was fluttered by it, her heart started beating fast.  She looks at him, surprisingly. Jhope looks straight at sun, avoiding eye contact and said,"Don't look at me like that.. I just did what my heart told me." BabyN looks away, couldn't say a thing back. 

   She then stood up, as she was about to walk away. Jhope stood up and turned her facing him. He held her arms and said,"wait.." BabyN looks up at him and responded,"i'm gonna go..." He goes,"no.. i won't lose." She asked him,"What are you trying to say..?" He said straight up to her,"I... already lose my heart to you... Do you think i... wanna lose you next? i don't want that to happen.. I don't care what others think.. Every men out there has a woman they love, to me... you're that woman i love." BabyN couldn't say a word back, she was too surprise from his confession. Her heart was racing, the moment he said. She took a deep breath & said to him,"i... also feel the same. i admit. I was confuse with my own feeling for a long time now. But now, i know how i truly feel... i like you..too." 

   He suddenly held onto her waist and kissed her on the lip deeply. BabyN close her eyes right then. Fireworks suddenly bursted into the beautiful sky. 

   They both walked down the hall to their hotel room. He stood by her door and held onto her hands. She blushed & asked,"What are you..doing? People will see..." He smiles and said to her,"Let's date." She was surprised again and  responded,"I'm not that easy.. I'll think about it." She laughs. He goes,"tsk. okay.. but for sure, you're mine." She responded,"tsk, you wish.. i didn't even give you the answer yet. pabo." He smiles and quickly gave her a quickly peck on the lip. She smack him on the shoulder a little saying,"yah! stop it!" He opens her door for her saying,"sleep well." She went inside saying,"tsk, you too." They both ended their day with a smile on their face. 

   The next day was their 'Beach Couple' photo shoot. BabyN was getting ready with their make up artist, so was Jhope too. As they both got done with everything, and they both came out of their own dressing room with their own stylist beside them. 

   They stood stood by each other in the sand. Jhope looks at her, and she looks at him. Both of them just quietly laugh. The director came to them and said,"We have to make this photo shoot looks real as possible like a real beach couple, okay? So some your best chemistry toward each other. Just have fun together, laughing cutely, so some skinship, and make it look natural. can you two do that?" They happily responded,"yes, we can." 

   The photo shoot started, Jhope stood behind BabyN and gave her a back hug. They both naturally have a smile on their face. Next, They faced each other, he pulled her closing to her putting her arm around her waist, they look at each others with those dazzling eyes. The director went to them and asked, "If you two are okay with this, since we wanna make it look natural.. Would you two mind kissing? it won't take long." They look at each other, then Jhope responded,"we're fine with it." The director goes,"good!" He went back to stand behind the camera. BabyN looks at him whispering,"yah... why did you say that? i can't do it.." He responded,"just go with the flow.. i'll do it." The director shouted,"KISS SCENE STARTS NOW."

  Jhope looks down at her smiling. Suddenly BabyN tipped toe and kissed Jhope's lip. Since it's a photoshoot, she had to kiss him a little longer. The director goes,"GOOOD ONE!" After few photos was taken, BabyN backed away shyly. Jhope smiles and said to her,"your face is turning red." She goes, "I can't at you right now.. don't say a word." The director goes,"NEXT KISS SCENE!" Jhope suddenly carry her up in his arms, BabyN wrapped her arms around his shoulder looking at him surprisingly. He leaned closer to her and kiss her right then. The director goes,"YES! PERFECT ONE!" After the kissing scene are done. It went back to normal photo shoot. They both sat on the ground, and BabyN lean her back on him as he wrap his arm around her. They both just smile and laugh.

   After the photo shoot was over, The director show them all the photos they took. He said to them,"Overall the photos looks great! You two show some good chemistry today, i'm very proud. Especially the kiss ones, i know it's the add on ones but you two were able to pull it off well like a real couple. Every photos look natural and real. You two are great." BabyN & Jhope said to him, "thank you very much." 

   They both changed into their regular outfit. After that the director came to them saying, "Let's all go eat together, for completing the photo shoot successfully. Shall we?" They both agreed to it. All the staffs, stylists and make up artists all went. As BabyN and Jhope came out of the van, to head in to the restaurant. Fans crowded around, wanting to see them and be by them. They smile and waved to their fans, as they walk toward the restaurant building. They both then met up with the staffs and the director. The director made them sit and eat. Fans stood by the window outside watching them. 
   
  After that week was over, Jhope and BabyN headed back to South Korea. They both arrived at the Incheon Airport, where many fans were welcoming them back. BabyN was so tired, she wore her shades on the whole time. As they got into the van, BabyN bent her seat back a little and took a nap. Jhope looks at her and goes,"tsk, are you still that tired?" She responded with a tiring voice saying,"i'm very tired.. goodnight." She knocked out right then. 

  BabyN walked into F4's dorm, looking very sleepy still. It was only 4am. She didn't wake her members up at all. She just went to the couch and slept there. As morning rises, her members saw her sleeping at the couch. They went to her and woke her right then. BabyN was startled and scream the moment she woke up. DaeDae, Lena and Krista giggles. BabyN goes,"Aish.. don't do that.. I hate getting scare in the morning." Lena asked her,"so.. how was it? We heard Jhope oppa went with you. Did anything happen?" Babyzn sat up rifht then saying,"What do you mean 'did anything happen'? All we did was do our photo shoot." Krista goes,"A... stop lying. We could see in your face that something did happen. Tell us!" DaeDae added,"we already know something unexpected happened. just tell us." BabyN scratch her head nervously and said,"Well... something did happened..." Lena asked,"what is it? what is it?!" BabyN responded,"He..um.." DaeDae goes,"Let me guess, he kissed you!" BabyN nodded her head. Krista covers surprisingly and asked,"On the lip.?!" BabyN nodded her head. All of them were super surprised. DaeDae asked,"so.. you like him too?" BabyN just shyly smiled. Lena goes,"That's her way of saying yes." Krista goes,"What about Jimin?" BabyN told them,"Don't spread this to anyone. We're not dating, but don't tell anyone. okay? And about Jimin... i will take care of it myself.." They nodded their head. 

   BTS was working with their new dance for their song 'Dope'. Suddenly one day actress Kang So Young came to visit Jhope, she's also good friend with him. Which he doesn't know that she likes him a lot. Jhope walked with her to get some coffee by a nearby shop. As they were about to head out, They both came by F4, which they just came back from their schedule. So Young held onto Jhope's arm saying,"Hobi-ah, let's hurry and go." Jhope saw BabyN looking at them. As F4 greeted So Young and Jhope, BabyN pretends to cough a lot and walk away from them, without a greeting. F4 then rushed after BabyN afterward. Jhope couldn't do anything but went out for coffee with So Young. 

   With BabyN's head down as she walks, she then accidentally bumped into Jimin. She suddenly feel into his arms. DaeDae, Lena and Krista saw and was surprised. BabyN looks up and saw Jimin. He balance her up saying,"Are you okay?" She nodded her head saying,"yea... i'm okay." Suddenly he got a phone call. He said to her,"wait for me." He then went to answer his call. DaeDae went to BabyN and said,"We'll go first..." BabyN nodded her head. Lena and Krista followed behind DaeDae and gave her a 'hwaiting' sign as they left. BabyN then took a deep breath. 

   Suddenly Jimin's tears drip down his face and he dropped his phone. He seems to heard about something bad. BabyN went to him right then and look at him. She picked up his phone asking him,"Oppa.. what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jimin rushed up to the rooftop right then, BabyN started worrying and went after him. 

   Jimin went up to the roof and fell on his knee crying. He goes,"grandma! Why? Why did you leave without saying anything to me?" He was really emotional and upset. BabyN slowly went on her knee and patted his shoulder saying,"your grandma went to a better place now.. don't cry.." His tears continues to drip down his face. She said to him,"Don't cry... your grandma will be sad to see you like this." Jimin suddenly hugged her tightly saying,"I've never done anything to her. I'm such a horrible grandson." She patted his back saying,"but still, she would still be proud that her own grandson is an idol with fame. Do you think so?" BabyN didn't know what to do next, but let him cry in her arms. 

  So Young and Jhope sat at a table drinking their coffee. So Young asked him, "Hobi-ah, it's been awhile since i've seen you. How's going.?" He responded, "Well you know i've always focusing on my music career, nothing much different than that." She asked,"But who's that girl? The girl who did a 'Beach Couple' photo shoot with you? You two were showing some close chemistry." He answered,"She's one of the member from our new girl group F4. We're close friends.." So Young goes,"Ah... really? She's lucky. I bet she always wanted to kiss guys like that. I wonder how many guys she'll kiss this year..." Jhope stood up saying,"She's not like that. Please don't misunderstand. If this is all you wanna talk about then i'll go now. I have practice." He then left her. So Young stood up and called his name but he didn't care. So Young said to herself,"Tsk. Well that girl and i, won't be getting along for sure." 

  BabyN and Jimin walked back down into the building. She stops by his practice room and said to him,"Don't think a lot about it. Focus on your practice today. okay?" He smiles nodding his head and goes,"Okay.. thanks for being by me and comfort me.." She smiles reaponding,"no problem.. After all we're friends anyways." He goes,"but... i'll still be waiting for the day you answer my confession.." BabyN didn't know what to say after that. He held onto her hands saying,"don't rush yourself, i can wait." 

  Jhope came down the hall they're at and saw Jimin holding onto BabyN's hand. BabyN and Jimin heard footsteps and look at Jhope. BabyN saw Jhope and was surprised.