Chapter 2 ; "Pit-a-pat."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 2 ; "Pit-a-pat."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
  Jhope looks at how concentrated she was. He goes,"i think it's gone." She looks at him smiling. They were so close by each other. BabyN then lost balance and fell into Jhope's arms right then. Jhope wraps his arm around her waist tightly, while BabyN got her arms around Jhope's shoulder. Their expression suddenly changed. They both looks surprise and made eye contact.

  Jhope helped her stand properly up and said,"so clumsy." She just laugh it off responding,"tsk. that was just once." He smiled saying,"sure. um.. now hurry and go practice." She nodded her and waved bye to him he walks back inside. He waved back. As she went inside, Jhope looks up at the stars and said quietly to himself,"Does she not know or does she know but pretending not to?" He felt his heart beat and said,"It is the first time ever that it has beat in this way..." 
  
  BabyN went into F4's dance room and met up with her members. Lena asked her,"Unnie, where did you go? Have you ate yet?" She responded,"I went to cool down myself up in the rooftop. i was so sweaty from dancing alone earlier and no, i haven't ate at all. I'm not even hungry." DaeDae goes,"BabyN is always like this since freshman year. Eats only in the afternoon and that's all." BabyN giggles and responded,"Aigoo, you guys know me too well." Krista goes,"of course, we do. You were the most innocent one and weirdest one, which you still are." She gave them a group hug saying,"Aigoo, you guys are so cute! Let's do our best tmrw and win a trophy soon shall we?" 

  They all practice and practice til three in the morning. They only had 2 hours of sleep. They all were so sleeping during the preparation in inkigayo, but they were able to perform well and look bright & lovely for their fans. As they got done performing, they walked back to their dressing room. BabyN laid on the couch and took a nap, while the other member was on their phone. 

  Suddenly someone opens the door. DaeDae, Lena, and Krista looks at the door. Jimin came in, along Suga, V and Jungkook. F4 members stood up to greet them, except BabyN the only one who fell asleep. Suga, Jungkook and V handed the three of them each a cup of ice coffee. Jimin asked them,"Where's Nari?" DaeDae pointed to the couch saying,"She was very tired after performance and slept right there." Jimin looks at BabyN sleeping and goes, "She looks like a baby even when she sleeps too." Jungkook jokes by saying, "Hyung, are you interested in her?" They all laugh, except him. He responded, "Yah, be quiet. She needs to sleep." F4 manager came in saying,"Food has arrived. BTS can come eat too." As DaeDae was about to wake BabyN up, Jimin stops her saying,"i'll wake her up. you guys can go first." Lena said to DaeDae,"unnie, let's go first." Krista held onto DaeDae's arm and left out of the room with the other BTS members. 

  Jimin sat on a chair beside the couch and pokes her cheek saying,"Wake up, Nari... it's time for you to eat." He continues to poke her cheek. She woke up and sat up with her eyes still close. She was still very tired. He pull the chair in front of her and faces her, with a bright smile on his face. He squeeze her cheeks saying,"yaah.. wake up." BabyN slowly opens her eyes. It was blurry at first, she blinked a couple times and finally saw Jimin in front of her. She saw him and said,"i'm tired, let me sleep." As she was about to lay on the couch again. He held her arms saying,"no, you can't. you have to eat first." She finally stood up and stretch. He made her wore her jacket and they walked out of the dressing room. As they got out of the room, KARA Seungyeon spotted Jimin and goes,"Jimin!" BabyN and Jimin looks at her. Seungyeon came to them and greeted them. They greeted back. Jimin asked Seungyeon,"noona, do you have something to say to me?" She smile saying,"yes.." BabyN said to Jimin,"oppa, i'll go first, so you two can talk alone." Jimin responded to her, "okay, see you in a bit." BabyN walks away. 

   Seungyeon asked him,"She's in the new girl group in your company right?" Jimin answered,"yes, that's right." She goes,"wow, she's quite cute." Jimin asked her,"Noona, what is it that you wanna ask or say to me?" Seungyeon responded,"ah.. i just wanted to get to know you more.." Suddenly a staff member shouted,"LOOK OUT!" Jimin and Seungyeon looked at where it was coming from. Jimin saw BabyN looking up with a shocking face. He rushed to her right then. 

   As BabyN was walking down the hallway, suddenly a light stand above her fell off. She heard a staff shouted, she looks up and saw something falling straight at her. In a flash, Jhope came and pulled her out of the way. BabyN fell  on Jhope, in his arms. The light stand then hits the ground and shattered to pieces. Jimin paused as he saw Jhope came in to save her. 

   BabyN looks up and saw Jhope. He looks at her asking,"Are you okay?" She took a deep breath and responded,"yea... How about you?" She got off from him and sat up. He responded,"i'm okay too." Jimin rushed to them asking, "Are you two okay?" BabyN looks up at him responding,"yea..." Jimin pulled BabyN up saying,"sorry, for making you go first." BabyN responded,"i'm okay, don't worry." She looks at Jhope and gave him a hand saying,"Hobi, get up." He held her hand and got up. Jimin looks at her helping him up, his expression seems depress a little. The staff came to them saying,"Sorry, for causing trouble to you guys. Are you guys okay?" BabyN responded,"We're fine. Good thing i was saved in time. don't worry." Seungyeon stood from afar and goes, "Is that a love triangle i see?" She then walks away disappointed.

   The three of them went into the cafeteria where the rest of the members were. BabyN got her food and sat beside DaeDae saying,"Is it good?" V responded to her instead saying,"Of course! you foreign people needs to eat a lot." BabyN smiled saying,"arasso oppa." Jhope sat in front of BabyN and said to Jungkook who's beside him saying,"Aren't we going on Weekly Idol tmrw?" Jungkook goes,"yea, we are..." He goes,"ah.. okay. just making sure." DaeDae asked Jhope,"Hobi oppa, why didn't i see you earlier?" He responded,"ah.. i went to go meet AoA Choa. She's one of my friend." BabyN heard that and was unable to eat. She said to DaeDae,"i'm full already. I'll be sleeping in the dressing room." She left right then, before DaeDae could say anything. DaeDae goes,"Yah... but all you ate was rice!" Jhope wondered why she left so suddenly. Jimin looked at BabyN as she left also. V goes,"Is she not feeling well?" Lena responded to him,"Maybe she's just tired. She didn't sleep much today. beside awhile ago when you guys came." 

   BabyN got in their dressing room and laid on the couch & goes,"Why did i suddenly felt so angry? For what reason..? aish.." She turn to her side and close her eyes. After few minutes pass she fell asleep, due to lack of sleep she had the whole day. She was very tired. 

   Lena slowly opens the dressing room door and peaked in. She saw BabyN sleeping and said to the others,"be quiet.. she's asleep." The BTS members and F4 members quietly walked into the dressing room. Jimin & Jhope looks at BabyN. The manager came in saying,"it's time to get in the van now. Grab your belonging and get in the van." V went to BabyN and use her piece of hair to tickle her cheek. He tried so hard not to laugh. Jimin went to him saying, "Yah, stop it." BabyN woked up seeing them in front of her. She sat up quickly and stretch her neck. DaeDae went to BabyN and help her put mask on. BabyN wrapped her arm around DaeDae's shoulder, from the back and said,"i'm tired... can't open my eyes." She lean her head on DaeDae's back and close her eyes.  

   DaeDae fixed BabyN's makeup and said,"yah, our fans are gonna worry if you look like that. Open your eyes." She opens her eyes and saw Jhope looking at her from afar, but she pretended not to notice him. She went to grab her backpack and stuffs. F4 got into their van first. They waved to their fans as they head to their van.

   They all got in the van and went off. BabyN leaned her head on Lena's shoulder saying,"i'm so tired." Lena goes,"we could tell." Krista asked BabyN, "unnie, do you have a schedule tmrw?" She nodded her head responding, "yes, i do. it's a couple photoshoot." Lena asked,"who's the male lead then?" BabyN answered,"i don't know. i never asked." DaeDae goes,"What if it's someone from Exo?" Krista goes,"what if it's someone from Bigbang?" Lena goes, "What if it's someone from Got7?!" BabyN responded,"I'll know by tmrw when i get there. I don't mind who i get as a partner. it's just part of my job." 

   The next day BabyN arrived at her schedule spot. The director and PD came to greet her, she greeted back smiling. The director said to her,"Our makeup artists will get you ready in the dressing room. A script will be in there for you to see what we're doing for today's photoshoot." She goes,"okay. Thank you." Her manager took her to the dressing room. The people in there did her hair and makeup beautifully. She read the script and the title says it's a 'Young Couple' concept. Finally the male lead for the photoshoot came, She looks at the door and saw Jin. She stood up happily saying,"Oppa! it was you?" He also smiled saying, "And it was you too? wow." She goes,"That means we're a couple in this photo shoot. This'll be fun then." The make up artist got him dressed up and make up set. 

   Jin and BabyN stood inside a house set with the photographer and the director. The director said to them,"you two are a freshly new couple. Pose very natural and fresh." BabyN and Jin sat on a couch. The director goes, "Jin, just pretend she's your girlfriend and you two are watching a romantic movie. What would you do while sitting with her?" He shyly responded,"i'm not sure." BabyN helped him by saying,"the boyfriend would put his arm around her shoulder and the girlfriend would lean on him." The director goes,"good. i like that." Jin said to BabyN,"wow, you know these things?" BabyN responded, "i just saw it in a drama." 

   Jin puts his arm around BabyN and she leaned in his arms. They look like a warm loving couple. They both laugh and smiles brightly. He piggy back her as they did the photo shoot & Jin gave BabyN a back hug. BabyN slept on his thigh as he sat on the ground. She looks up at him, playing with him, Jin's smile just naturally shows. Lastly their last shots was outside in the street. They both have to hold hands and walk together like a real couple will. Jin held onto BabyN's hand, and they both made the photo shoot they took, look so natural. The director praised both of them for showing some good chemistry. After the photo shoot, BabyN said to Jin,"oppa, you looked so cool." He smiled saying,"ah..really? You looked very pretty too." She then giggles. He said to her,"Stay still, there's a fur on your hair." She stood still as told. He then removes it and said,"all done!" She asked him,"Oppa, are you going back to the building too?" He nodded his head. She goes,"That means we're going together then. cause i am too." 

   As they were about to leave the photo shoot place, BabyN fixed her cap and mask. Jin came and zip up her jacket saying,"i'll help you." She nodded her head. He goes,"cmon, let's go." They both headed out of the building. Fans surrounded them. Securities make a way for them to get in the van. A fan suddenly grabbed BabyN's arm, Jim saw and put his arm around her and pull her into the van first. BabyN was a bit surprised by the fan having their hand on her. Fans took some many shots of them. 

   As the van took off, Jin asked her,"Are you okay?" She nodded her head saying,"yea... i'm okay." 

***TRENDING**(BTS's Jin and F4's BabyN was swooned by fans after coming out from their photo shoot) 

***TRENDING** (A footage showing F4's BabyN got grabbed by a fan, Jin trying to protect her) 

   The F4 members saw the news online and were all surprised. Lena goes,"So Jin oppa was the male lead?" Krista said to them,"Omo... good thing Jin oppa protected Baby unnie. Cause she gets hurt easily." DaeDae goes,"it's a relief that Baby unnie didn't get hurt anywhere." BabyN then enters the practice room that F4 are in. They rushed to her saying,"Are you hurt anywhere?" BabyN asked them,"what?" Krista said to her,"it was trending online that you and Jin oppa got swooned by fans." BabyN goes,"wow... it was that quick?" DaeDae asked her,"So you're okay?" She smiled nodding her head and said, "Don't worry, i'm 100% okay." 

   After weeks of F4 and BTS busy schedule. Finally F4 was able to rest soon, after coming to an end of the promotion. They only had one performance left on shows, which inkigayo. As F4 was getting ready to get on stage, BabyN was the last one to come. As she was coming from the backstage. Suddenly She tripped on a wire and hit her back head hard on the stage bar. She felt the painful pain on her back head, but she endures it and walked to her members. Her head hurts so much as they performed. Luckily she was able to perform without anything going wrong. As they got back to their dressing room to wait on the announcement for the winner, BabyN came and sat beside DaeDae. DaeDae looks at her and asked,"you're so sweaty and pale. Are you sick?" She shook her head saying,"i'm just getting sleep and tired." She leaned her head on DaeDae's shoulder. DaeDae goes,"yah.. you have to stay up." Lena came sat beside BabyN. 
 
  Jhope then enters F4's dressing room with four cups of boba tea. All 4 lychee flavored with pearls. He greeted them and said,"i got you guys boba tea." Jhope saw BabyN sleeping on DaeDae's shoulder. He asked DaeDae,"Is she sleeping again?" DaeDae responded,"yea.." She shook BabyN's shoulder and suddenly look at her hand and saw blood. She was shocked. DaeDae repeatedly said BabyN's name but she didn't respond. Lena and Krista came to see. Jhope sat beside BabyN and tilt her to lean on him. He checked the back of her head and saw blood dripping down her neck. He said to them, "You guys go on stage without her. I'll take her to the hospital with her manager." DaeDae goes,"okay okay okay. We follow after the show ends." Lena and Krista hug each other worrying about BabyN. Jhope carries BabyN up and followed the manager out of the room. BabyN lie unconscious in his arm. He was so worried. They got into the van right away and rushed to the hospital.  

  Lena goes,"aigoo... what to do? When did she got hurt already?" DaeDae goes,"it's probably before going on stage. Cause when we dancing, I saw BabyN taking a deep breath when we were facing back and Krista was rapping. Aish, i should've realize earlier." Krista goes,"don't worry. BabyN is a strong baby. She'll be fine." The three of them got on stage without BabyN, it made their fans worries. Baaam! F4 took first place and received the trophy! DaeDae held on the mic and said,"Thank you for our fans support. Sadly BabyN couldn't make it on stage with us to receive this wonderful trophy. She's very sick so she left first. So hope that our fans will understand. thank you once again!" The three of them did a group hug full of joy for receiving thw trophy. Suddenly RapMon, JungKook, V and Suga appeared on stage bringing flowers to their dongsaeng. RapMon took the mic and said,"Thank you for supporting our new family members here! F4 are like our real family here. please continue to support Big Hit Family." The fans cheered even louder.

   As they got off the stage, RapMon asked DaeDae,"Where's Hobi and BabyN?" DaeDae responded,"BabyN got injured and was rushed to the hospital. Hobi oppa went with her." V asked,"How did that happen?" Lena responded,"we all are clueless too. Suddenly her head started bleeding. She was unconscious then." BTS and F4 got into the van together. RapMon called Jhope. Jhope answered. RapMon asked him,"how's Nari's condition? i'm with her members right now." Jhope responded,"The doctor said she'll be okay after they put the medicine on her wound. so no worries. Right now, she's resting in the VIP guest room." RapMon goes,"That's a relief then. We're coming over then. wait for us." Jhope goes,"okay." 

  Jhope set a chair beside BabyN's bed and sat here. He held onto her hand saying,"Hurry and heal. It hurts to see you like this." He walked out of the room and saw s and F4 members coming towards to him. DaeDae asked him,"Where's she?" He responded,"She's in this room behind me. go and see her." RapMon puts his arm over Jhope's shoulder saying,"cheer up, she'll be fine." They walked into the room & look at BabyN lying unconscious on the bed. Jimin and Jin rushed in right away. RapMon asked,"you two finally came." Jin asked RapMon,"How is she?" RapMon answered,"she's doing fine now." Jimin stood beside BabyN along with the F4 members. He felt her cheek saying,"Hurry and open your eyes... Don't make us worry more than this." 

  Jhope couldn't look at Jimin trying to wake up BabyN anymore and he walked out of the room. He sigh and sat on the benches out there. Jhope said in his head,"Even if Jimin doesn't say thing, i know... i know that he likes Nari."