Chapter 1 ; "Debut day."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 1 ; "Debut day."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT finally announced their new girl group called F4, yes of course they're a 4 members girl group. Pictures of them were trending online. Many people are looking forward to them.

    BabyN and her members did a group cheer in their practice room. They did a group hug full of excitement. Realizing their dream to debut came true. All have been trained for more than 6 years and finally they're debuting. 

   As they were laughing and having a good time, suddenly their lights turned off. It was pitch black. They looked by the door and saw a mini cake with beautiful candles on, shining very bright. BTS came in to congrat them on debuting soon. Rap Monster was holding onto the cake. JHope came in hugged BabyN right then in the dark. She was surprised but happy at the same time. JHope said to her,"Congratulation on debuting, my twin." BabyN giggles responding,"gomowo.. Hobi oppa." Jimin then came to BabyN and patted her head saying,"aigoo... congrats!" She looks at him saying,"aigoo... gumowo Jimin oppa.." F4 then blew the candles, Suga went to turn the lights back on. Everyone claps and cheered.

   DaeDae said to BTS,"gumowo for the cake and congratulating us. it's very nice of you guys." RapMon responded,"of course we'll come to congrats you guys, when we're all a family here. We wish F4 to be successful on their debut and get very well known." F4 bows to them, thanking them. RapMon sat the cake on the table, suddenly JHope got some frosting in his finger. As BabyN was distracted by talking to Jin. Jhope then smear the frosting on her cheek and ran off. BabyN was startled and goes,"Oppa!" Jhope hid behind Jimin laughing. BabyN then got some frosting on her finger and went after JHope. Jhope rushed out of the practice room, BabyN didn't gave up and went after him laughing. 

   Jhope starts on the rooftop and took some deep breath. BabyN popped behind and smear the frosting right on his cheek and laughed. Jhope looks at her and goes,"wow, you're quite fast. i'd thought you gave up half way already. BabyN responded,"It's because i don't want to lose." Jhope gave her a head lock. She struggle to get out of it. She started poking his tummy saying,"YAH! let go!" Jhope was ticklish too. He then let go. BabyN back away quickly and BAM! She bumped into Jimin and fell into his arms. She looks up at him and stood up saying,"oh oppa, you came too?" Jimin responded,"yea, did you get him back yet?" Jhope goes,"of course she did. look!" He pointed on his cheek. Jimin smiled and said to her,"wow, you did great!" BabyN giggles and laugh at JHope. As JHope was about to playfully get her again, BabyN went beside Jimin, holding onto his shoulders saying to Jhope,"Jimin oppa will help me. Try to get me." She brightly laugh with that cute smile. Jhope goes,"Jimin can't help you. cause i'm pretty good at catching people." 

   Jimin said to BabyN,"oppa got you." JHope goes,"a. don't help her." BabyN peeked behind Jimin's side and stick her tongue at him laughing. Jhope goes, "aishh! YAH! Nari, you will get it." Jhope tries catching her behind Jimin but Jimin did his best blocking. Jhope caught her hand and shouted,"I got you!" BabyN screams a little and tries to make him let go. Jimin tickles Jhope and Jhope fell onto the ground. She saw that and started laughing harder. Jimin laughs saying,"Nari, we won!" BabyN stood beside Jimin and raises her arms cheering. Jhope looks at them and goes,"Aish, you're lucky Jimin helped you." Nari smiles brightly and gave him a hand. JHope goes,"oh so now that you won, you're being nice again?" She nodded her head trying not to laugh. As he was about to hold her hand to get up. She then moved her hand away and Jimin's hand came and gave Jhope a hand instead. BabyN laughs and back away. Jhope got up saying,"of course you would do that." 

   Jin came up to the rooftop and said to them,"you three were up here the whole time?" BabyN saw him and went to him saying,"oppa, me and Jiminnie  won over Hobi oppa." She brightly laughs. Jin smiled saying,"of course you two would. Hobi is weak." JHope goes,"A... hyung! it was two over one!"  Jin, BabyN and Jimin laugh quietly. 

    F4 got into their van, leaving back to their dorm to rest. Lena asked BabyN, "Unnie, you were playing with Jimin oppa, Hobi oppa and Jin oppa up in the roof?" BabyN responded,"yea, it was fun." DaeDae goes,"Yah.. be careful before you get caught in a dating scandal. we haven't even debuted yet, don't cause trouble." BabyN hugged DaeDae warmly saying,"aigoo, aigoo. halmoni don't worry.." Krista giggles saying,"our leader DaeDae is called our grandma." DaeDae playfully mess BabyN's hair saying,"yah! do that to someone else!" The 4 members were having fun and laughing in the van.

   BabyN went to wash her face in the bathroom, suddenly her phone vibrated and a message pops up on the screen. Lena & Krista came to see who it was from. They both screams excitedly and goes,"OMO! omo! IT'S FROM EXO SUHO OPPA! UNNIE WAS FRIEND WITH HIM?!! omo!" BabyN came into her room after hearing them screaming. She asked him,"What are you two doing?" Lena and Krista sat BabyN down on her bed and asked,"Unnie, how did you Exo Suho oppa?" BabyN responded,"ah.. so you two were so excited just cause of that? why? i can't be friend with them?" Krista goes,"unnie, when you met him?" She answered,"umm... it was like this, i was training during practice here and one of the staff members told me to go practice with some SMROOKIES. so i did. As i got there, i accidentally bumped into Suho oppa. So the staff introduce us together and that's when he got my number and i got his number." Lena goes,"aigoo... unnie is such a player." Krista giggles saying, "That's right. Already having another close guyfriend. You're pretty close with all the BTS members, Actor Kim WooBin, Actor Lee HyunWoo, Actress Kim So Hyun, Actress Kim Yoo Jung, 2ne1 Minzy & Dara, Ailee, EXID Hani, Sistar Dasom, Winner Mino, BigBang Daesung & Seungri, MC Yoo Jae Suk, Actor Kim Young Kwang, Lee Kwang Soo, VIXX N & Hongbin, pretty much all Infinite members & now.. Exo Suho? wow, daebak!" BabyN asked her,"wow, & you keep track of all of them?" She giggles. Lena said to BabyN,"Unnie, help us meet some idols too." BabyN responded,"that's easy, just be yourself. Easy going and be entertaining. Don't look cold and shy in front of them. Approach them first if you have to."

   DaeDae came out of the bathroom asking them,"What are you guys talking about?" Lena told her,"Unnie also knows Exo Suho too. He just message her congratulations. loook!" Lena showed her the message. DaeDae goes,"Omg, daebak! Yah, you're really something. Don't you also close with the Got7 members too? You were trained with Yugyeom before and ate lunch with them before, didn't you?" BabyN goes,"oh yea, them too!" DaeDae said to BabyN, "Aigoo... i envy you." Lena and Krista goes,"us too." BabyN said to them, "Guys if you guys wants some friends, just be comfortable with yourself and just talking with them comfortably. nothing to be scare of." Lena goes,"I wanna  get to know JR from Got7. really." Krista goes,"And i wanna get close with Exo Chen." DaeDae goes,"i always wanted to meet BamBam from Got7." BabyN responded to them,"it's easy. We'll for sure see Jr and Bambam. They do MC for Mcountdown. But for Exo Chen, they're quite busy over sea but you'll get a chance. don't worry maknae." 

   The next day the members of F4 woke up around four the morning, just to head to the makeup salon for their concept photoshoot. All of them were half awake, they slept in the van till they arrived there. 

    As they took their photos and it was BabyN's turn for solo shots. Jimin then came to their photo shoot place sending them each black bean noodle. He came into their dressing room, but only saw DaeDae, Lena & Krista. He greeted them. DaeDae goes,"Oh oppa, you came?" He nodded his head smiling responding,"yea, since today i didn't have any schedule. but where's Nari?" Krista then answered him,"She's out there doing her solo shots." Jimin responded,"ah...thanks. I'm gonna go say hi to her then." DaeDae goes,"go ahead. Nari would be happy seeing you." He then walked out of the room. Lena got done with her makeup touch and said to DaeDae,"Unnie, just by looking at Jimin oppa... i feel like he likes our Baby unnie." Krista added,"me too. i also have that feeling too." DaeDae said to them,"i do too. Along with Jin and Hobi oppa too. what to do?" Lena responded,"right... But it seems like Nari don't even notice that.." DaeDae responded,"she may be the oldest one, but she's still very innocent who doesn't know much.  Remember during high school? I had to tell her many things so she'll understand." Krista goes,"that's quite true there. Aigoo... who will our Baby unnie choose?" 

    Jimin quietly watch BabyN from behind the camera and look at the shots she took. It was a natural and bubbly concept. He said in his head as he scan through the photos she took,"beautiful like always." He looks at her having fun and giggle as she took her photos. Seeing her smiling, made his smile appear on his face. DaeDae, Lena and Krista stood by the side watching BabyN's photo shoot going on. Lena whispered to them saying,"guys.. just look at how Jimin oppa stares at her." They both look and DaeDae goes,"never knew oppa has this kind of side... he seems quite like a man right there. When he's on screen, he's very crazy & energetic, but look here. He's quite cool somehow." Krista goes,"i envy Baby unnie so much. I wish Suga oppa will look at me like that." DaeDae goes,"yah... maknae, just focus on school now." Lena giggles quietly at Krista.

    As BabyN got done with her photo shoot, It was Krista 's turn. As BabyN was about to go to DaeDae and Lena. Jimin then came from behind BabyN and tapped on her shoulder. BabyN turned to look behind her but no one was there. She looks forward again and Jimin stood in front of her smiling. BabyN happily smiles saying,"Oppa, you came?" He smiles responding,"yes, i came. Just to come motivate you guys to do your best." BabyN goes,"A... Oppa is being nice today." She giggles cutely. He pinch her cheeks saying,"Aigoo. i've always been nice." BabyN pinch him back with a bright smile responding, "Aigoo. you're wrong." They both laugh. 

   Lena stood from afar with DaeDae and said,"Just look at them, they're so close and laughing together happily. Aigoo." DaeDae goes,"Well they are close friends since she came to train in Big Hit." Lena said to her,"it could be like this where she or he falls in love with his/her best friend." DaeDae responded,"That goes to every close guy friends she has." 

   F4 finally debuted on Mcountdown with their debut song called 'Pit-A-Pat' It a song about getting their heart race by the boy they have a crush on. The moment they stood on stage, they're dream finally happened. The four of them as a official group with fans cheering for them. They all were happy & amazed. After performance, they stood together in their dressing room and hug each other full of joy. Suddenly someone knocks on the door, the manager opens it and it was the BTOB members. They came in with four bundle of flowers to congrats them. Sungjae handed one to BabyN, Peniel handed one to DaeDae, Minhyuk handed one to Lena, and ILhoon handed one to Krista. Eunkwang said to them,"We want to congrats F4 on their debut. We wish the best for F4's future and their success in their songs." DaeDae goes,"Thank you and we want to congrats you guys on your comeback too." F4 bow to BTOB and thank them. Sungjae patted BabyN's head saying,"i got my eyes on your development." He smiles and walked other of the dressing room with s. BabyN looks at her members and shyly blushed. Krista goes,"omo! Did you hear that?!" Lena goes,"Sungjae sunbae says he got his eyes on your development!" They all smiles and laugh. 

   They all started getting more busy. A lot of shows are calling for them, interviews and variety shows. The F4 members sat down in a meeting room and talked about the things they want to do together. DaeDae asked them, "Do you guys like to go on some variety shows?" BabyN raised her hand high saying,"RUNNING MAN!" Lena goes,"I knew you would say that. but.. i'm feel like i'm not ready to be on variety shows yet. I'm still a bit too shy." Krista said to them,"I'm fine with Running man. I want to meet Kwang-vatar!" They all giggles. BabyN suggested to them,"We could go on weekly idol, happy together, Match made in Heaven, or make our own tv show! Like BigBang tv and Real Got7." DaeDae goes,"really... 'Match made in Heaven.' you really want to make friends huh?" BabyN nodded her head responding,"yea, you're right. I want to. Like really i do." 

   BabyN was practicing in the practice room alone. She then sat against the mirror wall to rest. As she did that, Jin walks in and said beside her asking,"Are you tired?" BabyN looks at him responding,"yea. very tired. i want to go sleep so bad..." Jin smiled and goes,"I was like you too when i finally debuted. I finally feel very tired. Well just try to rest a lot. Don't get hurt and tired yourself out. It's your job to make a great performance for your fans." She responded, "gumowo.. for the words. I'll do my best." He smiled and patted her head. Jhope stood by the door, and look at them. He didn't go in or make a sound. He just stood there, with a face expression you never imagine he'll ever have on. It was a sad/emotional kind of expression. Jhope sigh and walks away. 

   BabyN went up to the rooftop alone, and spotted Jhope sitting alone up there. She walks to him quietly, trying so hard not to make a single noise. She shouted,"HOBI!" holding onto his shoulders and looking at him on the side. Hobi turned his face & saw her. BabyN waved and said,"Annyeong!" Jhope's heart was racing right then. BabyN sat next to him asking,"why were you up here?" He asked her,"why are you also up here?" She answered,"it's because i want some air. It's very stuffy in the practice room. Now, tell me why you're up here." He responded,"just because." She goes,"a... You make me tell mine, but you don't want to tell yours to me." He said to her,"you won't understand you kiddo." She responded,"Hobi, i'm not a kid anymore." He pokes her cheek saying,"pabo... do you think i believe that?" BabyN goes,"okay, forget it then. i'm going away then." He then held onto her hand saying,"Aigoo it's cold.." She looks at him saying,"Tsk, am i heat warmer now?" He responded,"Yes, you are. to me, your hands are like heat warmer." He laughs quietly. BabyN goes,"but my hand is smaller than your. look." She brought his other hand and measure their hands together. He started hand wrestling with her. She goes, "Yah!!" She use all her force trying to win him. They both laugh and was having a fun moment. 

   Suga and RapMonster stood by the rooftop door looking at them. RapMon whispered to Suga,"do you see what i see?" Suga goes,"i don't know..? But why do they look like a couple there?" RapMon responded,"right... they look like more than friends. I know that they're very close...but.. why does it feels so weird looking at them?" Suga hugged himself saying,"you're right.. i'm feeling the chills right now. Seeing Hobi acting like that." They both ignored them & walked back down into the building. 

   BabyN checked her phone and goes,"it's almost 12 in the morning. I have to go back to practice. my members should be coming in by now." They both stood up. Jhope goes,"okay, go practice well and perform well tmrw." She smiled and asked him,"Dance to our dance for me. i've seen you dance crazily on screen, now show me here." Jhope goes,"A.. no way. I would not look cool anymore." She responded,"no, you always look cool no matter what. I like it when you're like that." He smiled and started dancing and singing to F4's song saying,"~~You make my heart go... pit-a-pat~" He pump his chest 5x harder than how F4 originally does it in their dance. BabyN laugh non stop to the point where her tears almost came out. She covers her face saying,"Hobi, stop it now. you're making me unable to think of our dance correctly now." She giggles non stop. Suddenly something got into Jhope's eyes, he stops dancing and rub his eyes saying,"aish, something got in my eyes." BabyN went closer to him saying,"I'll blow it away. stay still." She removed his hand away and went on her tippy toe and blew on his eye. Jhope looks at how concentrated she was. He goes,"i think it's gone." She looks at him smiling. They were so close by each other. BabyN then lost balance and fell into Jhope's arms right then. Jhope wraps his arm around her waist tightly, while BabyN got her arms around Jhope's shoulder. Their expression suddenly changed. They both looks surprise and made eye contact.