Chapter 10 ; "Hard to explain..."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 10 ; "Hard to explain..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
   Jhope came down the hall they're at and saw Jimin holding onto BabyN's hand. BabyN and Jimin heard footsteps and look at Jhope. BabyN saw Jhope and was surprised. BabyN made Jimin let go of her hands, and she walked away. 

   Jhope walked to Jimin and asked,"What are you two doing..?" Jimin said to him,"Hyung... tbh, I.. like Nari." Jhope didn't know what to say back cause he already knew about that. Jhope responded,"Ah.. really? Well let's go practice." He force a smile on and push him into the dance room. 

  BabyN went into the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror & sigh. She said to herself,"What should i do now...?" 

  One day as BabyN was walking through the hall, in the company building. So Young suddenly approached her. BabyN look at her and nicely greeted her. So Young goes,"you can call me sunbae. since you're a rookie idol." She nodded her head saying,"ah... okay." So Young then goes,"so.. how does it feel? being by guy idols? is it fun?" BabyN thought in her head,"Why is she asking me that question, so weird?" BabyN responded,"of course, cause they're all my friends." So Young asked,"but aren't you even interested in them?" BabyN goes,"huh?" So Young smirked and said to her,"You seem very close with a lot of them, don't you at least like them?" BabyN responded,"yea, i like them. cause they're all nice and friendly." So Young goes,"i mean in like 'love' Love is an crush." BabyN hesitate to respond. 

  Suddenly Jhope came to them and said to So Young,"Kang So Young, what are you doing?" She smiled and respond, "Oppa, i was just trying to get to know her. i can't do that?" BabyN and Jhope looks at each other. He goes,"no, i didn't mean that. but.. why are you asking her such questions?" So Young looked at BabyN saying,"sorry, if you were startled. I was just trying to joke around. can't you take jokes?" BabyN bow her head a little saying,"sorry." Jhope asked So Young,"Why are you here today?" She answered,"i.. came to see you. i miss you." BabyN said to them,"then.. um.. i'll go now then. I have to go a formal party." BabyN glance at Jhope, and as she was about to walk away. Jhope held her arm saying,"wait for me too." BabyN look at him. So Young goes,"why? i came to visit you." Jhope responded,"thanks for visiting but i have a thing to go to, too." So Young goes,"with her?" Jhope looked at BabyN and said,"I'm also going to that too. we're doing an interview today..." So Young goes,"Hobi.. what about me?" Jhope responded,"So Young, sorry. but i'm busy today." 

  BabyN and Jhope sat in the van, not saying a word to each other. BabyN glance at him and sigh. Jhope looks at her and plug in one earphone in her ear without a word. BabyN looks at him surprisingly and he played the song in his phone. He goes,"just listen to it..." She looks away and close her eyes as she listens to the song. 

  BabyN and Jhope walked side by side in the salon and got their makeup and outfit done. BabyN got out of the dressing room wearing a beautiful long white slim dress with softly curled hair. Jhope came out of his dressing room, and saw BabyN standing in front of him beautifully. BabyN looks at him with a bright smile. Jhope's heart beat race as he saw how pretty she was.  

  Jhope & BabyN came out of the van and appeared in a red carpet with tons of fans and photographers by the sides. Jhope looks at BabyN and gave her a hand. She held onto his arm and walked down the red carpet, waving and greeting everyone. They both enter the building and met a lot of other celebrities walking around the ball room. 

  BabyN said to Jhope,"Hobi-ah, i'm kind of nervous.. this is my first time coming to these kind of event." Jhope responded to her,"Don't be nervous, and just follow me around." She nodded her head & walked around with him. Reporters then came to Jhope and BabyN, asking them questions. The reporter asked them,"About the photo shoot kiss scene, how did you two do it?" Jhope responded,"Well the director told us to make it look real as possible like a real couple. We were really shy but we just did our best to get through it." The reporter asked them,"You two show some close chemistry here, perhaps are you dating?" BabyN smiles and responded,"Aren't good friends suppose to have close relationship towards each other?" Jhope added,"That's right. We show good chemistry here, cause it's our job to make the photos as good as possible. Please don't misunderstand." The reporters goes,"What about in the future? Do you two think you two will have that type of relationship?" Jhope responded,"We all don't know the future. So I can't answer that. But if it's meant to be, then it could happen." BabyN looks at him, and just had on a bright smile on her face. 

  Lena sat up in the rooftop and drink her milk. V came up there and walk to her saying,"Aigoo. Annyeong my shorty." Lena looked at him saying,"TSK. ya, stop it." He laughs and sat next to her asking,"What are you doing?" She responded,"Drinking milk, can't you see?" V goes,"You seem so thristy.." He cracks up. Lena puts the milk down and smack his shoulder a little saying, "Yah! Stop it. i have no time to fight with you right now." V smiles and wipe the milk off her lip saying,"you drink so messy too. aigoo..." Lena wiped saying,"it was because of you. making me forget." he goes,"Was i too cute? That's why you forgot what you're doing? Did your heart skip a beat?!" She blushed saying,"Yaah! Stop, you're talking like BabyN right now." He goes, "Why? you can't handle it? Then... can you handle.. my heart?" Lena shyly look away saying,"i said...stop." He hugged her tightly saying,"no.. i don't want to." Lena turned her head and look at him saying,"Yah... let go. before people see." He asked,"then... what do i get as a return? if i let go of you?" She goes,"um.. what do you want then?" He then peck his lip on her cheek and let go of her. Lena was surprise by that and goes,"yah! What are you doing?!" He smile brightly and pull her back into the building, while holding her hand. Lena just blush non stop. 

  BabyN sat at an empty table, looking around awkwardly. Jhope went to have a chat with other celebrities. As BabyN was sitting, someone came and tapped on her shoulder saying,"Nari-ah.." It was a male voice. She turned and look up, it was Jimin. She stood up surprisingly and asked,"You also came too?" He responded,"yea, I came with So Young. Cause we both did a cf on Nature Republic. We just got done with our interview. I knew it that you'll be here. Now, i'm more happy." BabyN goes,"ah... really? Kang So Young came too? But where is she?" He answered,"She went to look for Hobi." BabyN just nodded her head. 

  BabyN stood outside of the building, in the porch and look up at the beautiful stars. She cuddle herself in her arms, suddenly Jimin put his sweater over her saying,"Put this on." BabyN then looks at her. He stood beside her and said, "You seem like you have something to tell me... don't you?" BabyN took a deep breath and said,"yea.. i do." He goes,"you like Hobi, huh?" BabyN looks at him surprisingly. He look up at the stars and took a deep breath saying,"I already know... i could tell. Every moment i look at you, you only looked at him. I know it's hard to tell me... so it won't hurt me. But did you know? It hurts me even more if i see you unhappy..." BabyN goes,"sorry... Jimin..." He smiles and hugged her saying,"you're gonna regret on rejecting a pretty boy like me." She smiles and responded,"I hope you will find a better one in the future." 

  Jhope came and saw them hugging. The moment he saw her smiling. He thought in his head,"did she..accept him?" He looked away sadly. 

  Jhope sat in the ball room, drinking a glass a wine, looking very depress. So Young came to him and said,"Hobi-ah, are you lonely? Do you want me to entertain you?" Jimin then came saying,"No, he don't Kang So Young. sorry, but i got him." Jhope asked him,"do you need something?" Jimin pull him up saying,"Cmon let's go have fun out there. um.. Kang So Young, sorry. But i'm gonna take Jhope." Jimin then pull Jhope away. So Young stump her foot and walk away. 

  Jhope and Jimin went out to the porch. Jhope asked him,"What is it?" Jimin look at him and said,"Hyung, Nari already gave me her answer.." Jhope goes, "Ah... okay. congrats then." Jimin said to him,"for what? She rejected my feelings." Jhope goes,"what? why?" Jimin smiles and patted his shoulder saying,"Cause you two are the one who's meant to be. She only has her eyes on you, never was once on me. So i lost. Please love and take good care of her or else i'll take her away from you." Jhope smiles and responded,"Thanks. Don't worry, i will love her with all my heart." Jimin goes,"She's walking at the beach shore down there.. Go after her." Jhope nodded his head and rushed away. Jimin took a deep breath and said to his self,"This feeling... I'll just slowly let it go." 

  BabyN walked down the beach shore, cuddling in her arms. Suddenly Jhope shouted her name. She look back and saw Jhope smiling at him. She was surprise seeing him. As she was about to walk to him. Jhope shouted,"Don't come! Don't even take a step here. Stay there... Cause from now on... I'll be the one coming to you." She smiles and her tears drip down her face. He smiles and walked up to her right then. As he got to her, he held her arms and kissed her right on the lip, deeply. BabyN close her eyes right then. It was such a sweet romantic kiss.