Chapter 8 ; "heart race..."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 8 ; "heart race..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
   The roof top door then opens, BabyN and Jhope looks and saw Jin. Jin went in front of BabyN and face Jhope saying,"Don't. Cause i like her." BabyN looks at Jin surprisingly. 

   Jin grabbed BabyN's hand and pull her into the building, leaving Jhope behind. BabyN look back at Jhope. Jin took her into an empty dance room and asked her,"The person you like... who is it?" She took a deep breath and responded,"Sorry..." He held onto her arms closely and asked,"Why can't it me?! why? i.. like you." BabyN goes,"Sorry oppa... But i only see you as a brother to me." Jin said to her,"can we be more than that?!" She removes his hand from her and backed away. She goes,"I can't accept your feelings.." 

  DaeDae, Lena, and Krista came by and saw the, by the door. They hid by the door and peeked in. DaeDae told them to be quiet. They just stood there and listen quietly. 

  Jin hugged her tightly saying,"i like you. i can't do anything about it. Do you hear me? i said i like you. My heart aches every time i see you with Jhope. I really want to love you." DaeDae, Lena and Krista had their eyes wide open, surprise from that. BabyN took a deep breath and responded,"Jin..." He interrupted,"I know.. i know what you're gonna say." His eyes got watery. BabyN felt bad but she don't want to hurt him more than that if she doesn't tell him. Krista whispered to DaeDae and Lena,"what to do..? Jin loves Baby unnie too. Aigoo.. why does this feel like a kdrama.?" 

  BabyN said to him,"there's still a lot of prettier girls out there.. waiting for you. i know it'll be hard to move on... but try to move on Jin..." Jin's tears suddenly drip down his face. Lena said to DaeDae and Krista,"Look at the mirror, Jin is crying.. what to do? why does it hurt seeing him cry like that?" DaeDae goes, "Sooner or later.. he will know. It's best for him to know now so he would be hurt more in the future." 

  BabyN asked him,"when will you let go of me?" Jin took a deep breath and responded,"just give me a moment... just a moment, i'm asking from you, before i'm ending my feelings towards you. can you do that?" She nodded her head. He hugged warmly and close his eyes. You could see his tears dripping down his eyes slowly. BabyN couldn't control her tears too and her tears drip down her face slowly. She said in her head,"sorry... for not accepting your feelings. I hope you'll find a better one who'll accept your feelings."

  Jin suddenly let go of her and walked out of the room. DaeDae, Lena and Krista quickly ran to hide at a corner, as Jin came out wiping his tears away. BabyN sat on the floor, feeling bad inside. DaeDae, Lena, and Krista came into the room BabyN's in. BabyN looked at them and goes,"Guys... i feel bad." DaeDae, Lena and Krista sat down beside her saying,"It's okay, it's okay." DaeDae said to BabyN,"sooner or later, he has to know the truth anyways..." BabyN just sigh. 

  It was already late at night, BabyN wore her cap and her hood over it, along with her shade and mask. She then headed out for a walk. Jhope saw her heading out. He quickly put on his hood over his head and mask on. Jhope then secretly head out from getting caught by fans. 

  BabyN decided to go on a long walk down the street. She was having a lot in her mind. She said to her herself,"it's okay. I have to tell him the truth anyways. I don't want to lead him on.." She puts her hand in her pocket and wonder around the park. There was still people around. She then sat on a swing at a local park. She swing back and forth slowly, getting some air. 

  Suddenly Jhope came and sat on the swing next to hers. She look at him and was surprise that he followed her. She goes,"You... Did you follow me?" He responded,"Did i?" She said to him,"tsk.. you always say that. Never want to admit it." He asked her,"Then why are you out here?" She responded,"do i have to tell you? tsk.." Jhope goes,"okay, that's fine. Let's just have a quiet moment then." She took a deep breath and asked him,"Are you having a hard time because of me?" He looks at her and goes,"why all of a sudden?" She responded,"it's because.. i've been thinking a lot about something. i'm... really slow at figuring things out. Did you know that?" He answered,"of course, i know.. But why are you saying that?" She sigh and said to him,"Sorry... i don't even know what i'm saying right now. Just pretend you didn't hear a thing."

 He said to her,"I remember in the past, you'll always cry in my arm whenever you're stress. I guess you are really grown. I kind of miss those days you know." BabyN smiles and responded,"I know... i was such a baby. But do you know why i don't cry much anymore?" He asked,"is it because you finally debuted?" She responded,"yes, but the main reason is because... of you. i feel happy every time i'm with you. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you.. umm.. never mind that's all." He asked,"what's the next one?" She stood up from her swing responding,"it's nothing. cmon let's go back." 

  The both walk side by side down the street, heading back to the building. Jhope then pull BabyN into a mini shop saying,"Let's get some noodle, i'm hungry." She goes,"But i didn't bring my money." He goes,"i got this.." They both sat outside the connivence store, waiting for their noodle to soften. Jhope asked her,"how does it feel being out here?" she smiles responding,"it's feels refreshing and i feel like a regular person here." He smiles saying,"really? That's nice to hear. Do you know how i feel?" She asked him,"how do you feel then?" He answered,"i feel like we're back in our trainee days, always coming here to eat after practice." BabyN goes,"you always force me to come with you here, even when our trainer said i'm on a diet." Jhope laugh and said,"Of course, cause i always come here alone. I needed a buddy to talk with you know." she responded,"but there was your members too." He goes,"Well... I wanted you." She asked,"why me?" He answered,"well... it's just because." She goes,"tsk. that's always your reason." He asked her,"You really want to know that reason?!" She goes,"yea, tell me." He said to her,"well it's just... because. that's all." He laughs. BabyN smacked his shoulder a little saying, "Yah! stop playing around." 

   As BabyN concentrate on eating her noodle, Jhope looks at her and said in his head,"The reason was because i like you.. and i want to be close to you." 

  The next day, BabyN was packing up. Her members surrounded her saying, "Have a safe trip. Hope the photo shoot goes well." BabyN responded,"I'm gonna be gonna for a week. Aigoo. I wish you guys can go with me. it's gonna be boring sleeping in the hotel alone." Lena goes,"but Thailand will be fun. I heard that BamBam went back to visit his family. Maybe you could see him over there." BabyN goes,"ah.. right. I forgot." DaeDae said to BabyN,"But.. Be careful, okay?" BabyN nodded her head saying,"Okay, omma.." BabyN giggles and DaeDae goes,"Yah! don't call me like that." They all laugh together. 

  As BabyN got to the airport. She suddenly saw Jhope coming out of the other van behind her van. She was surprised. Jhope came to BabyN saying, "Don't look like that. Be pretty, smile and wave to your fans." BabyN and Jhope then walked together into the airport. Fans scream and call for their names. Securities made way for them to go through. BabyN look around and saw a big poster with Jhope funny pose. She tap Jhope's shoulder and laugh saying,"Yah! you look so funny right there." BabyN showed him the poster, and he laugh saying,"a... why that photo? I don't look cool anymore." BabyN said to him,"you're never cool." She giggles. They both got into the plane that's heading to Thailand. She asked him,"You're going with me?" He goes,"Pabo, i'm in the photo shoot with you too. It's a beach couple photo shoot." She goes,"WHAT?! so you're my partner?" He nodded his head, and made her sit down on her seat. He sat next to her saying,"Did you not read your email?" BabyN goes,"no.. my manager just told me that i had a photo shoot in Thailand and that's all. aish.. i guess i'm stuck with you this whole week." He asked her,"You aren't happy about it?" She responded,"no. not at all. Cause i know i'm gonna be tease around by you. A lot." He laugh and said,"you know too well." 

   After few hours, BabyN fell asleep. She then accidentally leaned on Jhope's shoulder as she sleeps. Jhope just let it be and play games on his phone. They finally landed in Thailand. They both walk side by side, heading to their van that was waiting for them. As they walk, they sign autographs & take pictures with their fans. BabyN receives a lot of gifts along with Jhope. Suddenly BabyN received a couple teddy bear saying 'HopeBaby'. She giggles and thank that fan. Jhope & BabyN then got into the van safely. 

   BabyN showed Jhope the couple teddy bear saying,"Hobi, look." He looks at it and laugh saying,"wow.. that fan is so cool." BabyN smiles saying,"You keep 'Baby', and i'll keep 'Hope', okay?" He goes,"okay, cool." 

   They both got into their different VIP hotel room. They both were right across from each other. Since they're first day has nothing to do, BabyN changed into a white mid-length flowy dress and softly curl her long golden brown hair. She then put on her pretty sun hat and shades on to finish off her look. After that she finally headed out of her room. As she walked down the hall to the elevator, Jhope then appear right beside her saying,"Where are you going?" BabyN responded,"To the street market, i heard it's very cool there. And how about you? hold up, let me guess. You're going to the beach, to find girls. right?" He denied it saying,"no, you're wrong. I'm going with you." She goes, "Why?" He responded,"why? i can't go with you?" She goes,"no... i don't mind but.. aren't you scare that we're get into a dating scandal?" He goes, "no, i'm not scare. it's just a dating scandal, it's not like it's gonna hurt me." BabyN said to him,"tsk. stop trying to act tough." He pinch her cheek saying, "And you stop acting like you're smart." 

   Jhope and BabyN looks like they were on a 'couple date' Walking together, laughing, buying snacks and enjoying their moment down the street market. They both blended in with everyone else, and were having tons of fun. They both went to wait in line for the thai restaurant boat. As the boat arrived, Jhope walks in the boat and then gave his hand to help BabyN. She held onto his hand and got in the boat. They both were enjoying their dinner in the boat. After that, they both went on a walk by the beach shore, side by side like a real couple. Jhope asked BabyN,"Did you have fun today?" BabyN nodded her head saying,"yea.. I have lots of fun. I didn't feel like an idol at all but a regular person like everyone else here. I miss this kind of feeling a lot." He smiles saying,"me too." Suddenly BabyN tripped on something and fell, Jhope caught her by the waist and turned her facing him. BabyN held onto his shoulder tightly and looked surprised. They both suddenly looked at each other's eyes. BabyN's heart started beating quickly, so was Jhope's.