Chapter 11 ; "I'm back..."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 11 ; "I'm back..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
  Jhope shouted,"Don't come! Don't even take a step here. Stay there... Cause from now on... I'll be the one coming to you." She smiles and her tears drip down her face. He smiles and walked up to her right then. As he got to her, he held her arms and kissed her right on the lip, deeply. BabyN close her eyes right then. It was such a sweet romantic kiss. 

   He hugged her tightly saying,"Saranghae..." She lean her head on his shoulder and responded,"me too.. saranghae." Jhope then carried her up and spin her around. She held tightly onto him saying,"yaaah! i'm getting dizzy!" He let her down and she fell on the ground from being too dizzy. He laugh and try pulling her up. She goes,"yaah.. my dress is getting dirty." He held her up saying,"Sorry, sorry.." 

  Jhope stick his hand out saying,"Let's go on a walk together before it's time to head back." She goes,"tsk. okay." She held onto his hand. He held tightly onto it and walk side by side with her down the beach shore. 

  F4 all came in their bedroom and had a girl talk. BabyN finally told them, "Guys... Me and Jhope are official now." They all cheered excitedly. BabyN laugh happily and said,"We're gonna keep it low for now." Lena goes,"I have to confess too. Me and V also have a thing too but... we're not official yet. I want to wait on it first. I still want to gather all my feeling first..." BabyN goes, "Lena, don't worry... take your time. If it's really meant to be, he'll wait." DaeDae goes,"aigoo... I'm happy for you two then. BabyN, what if you and Jhope gets caught by DISPATCH?" BabyN responded,"What can we do about it? if that happens, we'll have to confirm it that it's official." Krista goes,"Man, I want to love too." Lena, DaeDae and BabyN goes,"maknae, just focus on school for now." They all just laugh.

  BabyN opens BTS's practice room slowly. She peeked inside and saw Jhope alone in there, sleeping as he sits on the couch with earphones on. She quietly went to him. She stood in front of him, bending her knees a little. She quietly said to him,"Seeing you sleep like this... you're quite cute." She puts a smiles on her face. Jhope suddenly pulled her to sit beside him, he then leaned his head on her shoulder. BabyN was surprised and goes,"You weren't asleep?" He responded,"shh.. i'm sleeping now." She goes,"tsk.." 

  Kang So Young saw everything by the door. She stood in the hallway surprisingly. She tighten her fist and said to herself,"i won't lose to her! Hobi is mine, only mine! I became an actress for nothing if i don't get him as mine." She then walks away.

  BigHit Entertainment opens a big concert for BTS and F4 in Seoul. Over 10,000-15,000 fans came to watch and support. The concert was doing great and ended pretty well, All the fans then left the concert. BTS and F4 are still playing around on the stage. Jhope called BabyN to him. BabyN was far from him on the stage. BabyN looked at him smiling and walked to him. Suddenly as she walked to him, Someone suddenly shoot her on her back. Everyone was shocked when the shooting went out. No one knew BabyN got shot, they all just froze. 

  The moment BabyN got shot, she paused right on her spot. She felt the painfulness at her back. Jhope's eyes widen, the moment he saw BabyN's reaction. BabyN spit out blood. Lena shouted,"UNNIE GOT SHOT!!!!" F4 rushed to BabyN. Jhope rushed to her right when she fell onto the ground. All securities and staffs rushed to BTS and F4 to get them to safety. Jhope put BabyN in his arms saying,"NARI! Don't close your eyes! LOOOK AT ME!" BabyN could barely open her eyes. She slowly said to him,"i...feel so tired.. Hobi... if i... don't make..it. i just...wanna tell..you.. that.. i love you.." Suddenly she closed her eyes and went unconscious. Jhope goes,"NOOOO! NARI!" Nurses and ambulance people came and carried her away to the hospital. Jhope's manager took him away to safety before another shooting comes. 

   F4 members hug each other and prayed for BabyN's recovery. They all cried together, cause they don't know how's she doing right now. They were put in the dressing room, with tons of securities watching outside their room. Aling with BTS. Jhope sat on the couch, in tears. s surrounded him saying,"She'll be okay... don't worry." Jhope goes,"who would do this to her?!" Jungkook goes,"we don't know.. but for sure that person don't like her." RapMon sat by him saying,"You're our Jhope. Always have hope in you, that she'll be perfectly fine." Jimin patted his shoulder saying,"Hyung, she's a strong person. She'll be okay, i promise." 

***TRENDING** (F4 BABYN GOT SHOT AFTER BIGHIT CONCERT) 

  BabyN was being treated in the emergency room, getting the bullet out of her back. Suddenly her heart beat stops... The doctor and the nurses then rushed to give her CPR and use a machine to pump her chest for air. There was no changes, her heart beat still dropping. The doctor use all his power to save her life. They continue pumping air in her.

  Jhope came with DaeDae to the emergency room. As they got there, they saw nurses rushing back and forth out of the emergency room, DaeDae stops one of them and asked,"How's our patient? Idol girl BabyN?" The nurse quickly responded,"Her heart beat is dropping low right now. The doctors are doing their best to save her. i have to go now." 

   Jhope fell on his knee, after hearing that. He was so scare that she won't make it. DaeDae went on her knee and said to him,"Oppa, don't lose hope yet. Nari had told me once before, 'To always think of the bright side' So do that, Nari as you know she's a strong person. She's fighting herself through this right now. Let's just wait and see." He nodded his head and sat on the bench by the emergency door, depressed. 

   Kang So Young took out her gun by the Han River bridge. She wrapped it in a cloth and threw it into the water. She goes,"she's better to die, then living to compete with me... i'm going to make Hobi mine only." 

  The doctor finally came out of the emergency room, DaeDae and Jhope went to him asking about BabyN's condition. The doctor responded to them,"For your patient here, Happily she just got out of the danger zone. We already took out the bullet in her. But she'll have to be sent to the state to be recover there where higher skill of doctors can cure her. We already talked with you guys' CEO and he agreed with it. By tonight, she'll be sent off to the state. If the members wanna see her before she leaves, please come now." Jhope asked, "She's not awake yet then?" The doctor responded,"no.. she's not awake yet. As we checked, it'll take long for her to wake up. When she gets send to the state, the doctors over there will take care of everything." DaeDae and Jhope thank him and he walked away. 

   BTS and F4 , along with their CEO came to say bye to BabyN before she gets transfer to the state for recovery. F4 were in tears cause one of their brightest members, more like sister is in a bad condition right now. RapMon said to BabyN,"To our brightest member in F4, the one who always laugh and smiles everywhere she goes.. The one who can make everyone smiles every time.. BabyN. We BTS wish you to fully recover and come back to be with us once again. Cause we're a family here." DaeDae said to BabyN,"To our oldest Baby unnie, we already miss you a lot. You're like our sister, the one who brighten our day, the one who can make us smile and everything. Hurry and recover, so we can see each other again. Come back quickly and let's all as F4 continue to make memories. We love you, unnie." They all left, leaving Jhope behind to have some alone time with BabyN. 

   Jhope stood beside her, holding her hand. His tears drip down his face. He goes,"your hands are cold..right now. Hurry and recover. We both still have a long way to go... I'll stay here and wait till the day you come back..." He softly kissed her forehead. 

   After that, the plane came and took off with BabyN. F4 and BAts, along with their CEO watch them go. A lot of fans stood outside of the hospital and wave at the plane saying farewell to BabyN. A lot of them were in tears, seeing their idol getting hurt. 

  Suddenly as Kang So Young was in her dressing room, police rushed in saying,"you're under arrest for murdering another celebrity." They handcuff So Young right then. She shouted,"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" 

***TRENDING** (Actress Kang So Young arrested for trying to murder F4 BabyN during concert) 

  The detectives found So Young on tape with a gun in her hand after the concert was over. Even though she tries to save herself, it was still no use of her cause the footage caught her clearly. 

2 years pass ...

  BTS came back with a new album and held a huge concert in Seoul City. Over 15,000 fans came to the concert. 

  Suddenly you see a young lady with soft curl hair, cap on and shade on. She walked into the concert and room window watching BTS. She seems to be a huge fan. Her face was literally cover by the dark shadow. You could only see her eyes and her baby lip. 

  Suddenly BigHit CEO came into the room she's in saying,"Nari, are you ready?" BabyN look at him and smile. She has fully recovered and returned back to her family in Korea after 2 years have pass. 

  Jhope started having a solo dance show on the stage. Suddenly the music stops, he look around confusedly. The fans were wondering what happen. Suddenly a voice came on saying,"Annyeong, Jhope." Everyone got quiet. Jhope focus on the voice, thinking who could it be. The person continues,"It's been a long time... i'm finally back."