Chapter 7 ; "Play.."

Make It Right

💯 Chapter 7 ; "play.." 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
   She asked him,"what is it that you wanna show me?" He goes,"umm.. close your eyes." She then close her eyes. Jimin smiles and peck his lip on her cheek. She opens her eyes and was surprise. Jhope saw that and drop his cute teddy bear by the stair. He couldn't believe it, that, that happened. 
   
  Jimin says to her,"A friend of mine says that if i really like someone i should confess before it's too late. Nari-ah... I like you." She was too surprise to say a word back. Jimin goes,"i must startled you, huh?" BabyN took a deep breath and responded,"i'm a bit startled.." He smiles saying,"you don't have to answer me right now. even though you might not like me now.. soon you will, i will for sure win your heart..." He then hugged her in his arms warmly. BabyN didn't know what to do. She was totally startled.

  Jhope grabbed his teddy bear that was meant for BabyN and walked away. He seems disappointed at himself. He's thinking that BabyN already accepted Jimin's heart. He went into the dance room and turn on some music. he started free-styling to keep his mind away from it. He dance and dance to the point where sweat appears. He laid on the ground closing his eyes, to catch his breath. 

  Suddenly someone threw a towel at him, and it covers his face. He goes, "JUNGKOOK! stop it!" That person who he thought it was Jungkook then pokes his cheek. He suddenly grabbed that person's arm and tackle him/her down. He removes his cover and was surprise. BabyN goes,"YAh! You're hurting me!" He got off her quickly. She sat up saying,"Hobi, is that the first thing you'll do to Jungkook oppa? You slam me to the ground. my head hurt." He responded,"sorry. i thought you were Jungkook..." She then slaps his shoulder a little saying,"it hurts, you know.. you just came back and that was all i get?" He goes,"i didn't really know, sorry. But why did you come in here?" She responded,"it's because... i miss you. i miss laughing and playing with you. really.." 

  He goes,"What about Jimin...?" She goes,"i guess you trying to tell me go away huh?" She then frown. He suddenly smiled saying,"Aigoo.. you're having on that baby frown again. sorry sorry. i won't say it anymore. i feel happy then that you miss me." She said to him,"But i'm mad. you didn't even come see me when you guys came back. you made me come find you." He pinched her cheeks saying,"that's good. That tells me how much you wanted to see me." She goes,"tsk. stop feeling special. I met Jimin earlier before you." He responded,"but he came to you and you came to me." She asked,"how did you know that.?" He goes,"oh, i was just guessing. why? i can't guess?" She responded,"nvm it's nothing.." He asked her,"Did something happen?" She stood up right then saying,"i feel tired. i'm gonna go take a nap. bye." She then walked out of the room. He goes,"i guess.. you were very startled huh?" 

   BabyN walked down the hallway saying,"no... i can't tell him. I don't want him to know what happen...." She felt her cheek that Jimin kissed and goes, "Was it a dream? it must be right?" 

   As F4 was in their dorm. DaeDae, Lena and Krista goes,"WHAT?!" BabyN finally told them what happened between her and Jimin. DaeDae asked her, "Baby unnie, do you understand what that means?" She nodded her head and said,"yea... for this first time i understand it." Lena asked her,"Do you like Jimin then?" She hesitate to respond. Krista said to her,"Was he the only one who confessed?" BabyN looked confused and asked,"What do you mean? by only one." DaeDae said to Krista,"don't tell her.. Let her figure it herself. so she'll understand." BabyN sign and said to them,"truthfully i don't know how i'm feeling right now. This is my first time hearing someone confess to me. i felted my heart... racing fast, but.. i feel like it's not him that i like.." Lena asked,"then who is it?" BabyN took a deep breath and said,"I think... i like Hobi oppa.." All of them were even more surprised. DaeDae goes,"Nari, listen to me carefully. whoever you choose... make sure you know your true feelings first. Me, Lena and Krista are very worried about you. So.. remember to find your final answer before revealing it." BabyN nodded her head. DaeDae, Lena and Krista gave BabyN a big hug. 

  As BabyN arrived in the building, She saw Jimin walking to her. She looks at him and stood there nervously. Jimin stood in front of her and held onto her arms saying,"Yah.. Don't look at me like that. it makes me feel uncomfortable. Can't you just smile again and pretend you didn't hear those words i said? i really want to have fun with you today." BabyN looked up at him and said, "how can i do that? when you're so close to me.." He smiles and back away a little. BabyN told him,"i'm gonna be on running man today. are you too?" He nodded his head saying,"yes, Me and Hobi got invited." She goes,"Hobi oppa is also going?" He nodded his head saying,"yea, along with Exo Suho, ZE:A Kwanghee, Infinite Woohyun, & VIXX Hongbin. You're the only girl." She suddenly smiled excitedly saying,"REALLY?! I'm huge fan of all of them!" He smiled and said,"then i guess you'll have lots of fun." 

➖ Running Man ➖
(RUNNING MAN STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF SBS BUILDING, OPEN AREA. A RED CARPET FROM THE ENTRANCE TO WHERE RUNNING MAN ARE.)

YOOJAESUK: Annyeonghaseyo Everyone! Today is a hot warming day. A very good day to go out and hang with your family. Isn't it? Well today we have some surprising guests i hear. Let's see who is it! 

LEEKWANGSOO: PLEASE BE FEMALE GUESTS! 
KANGGARY: LET IT BE FEMALE GUESTS!! COUPLE GAME TODAY!
JISUKJIN: PLEASEE! FEMALE GUESTS!

(SUDDENLY A BLACK VAN ARRIVED OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR. THE RUNNING MAN CASTS ARE GETTING EXCITED.)

Suddenly Infinite WooHyun came out of the car first.
Then ZE:A Kwanghee , Exo Suho, VIXX HongBin, BTS Jimin and Jhope, then lastly F4 BabyN! 

(THE RUNNING MAN LOOKED SURPRISE AND EXCITED.)

  Jimin suddenly pull BabyN to go ahead, cause she was behind. Jhope look at them and try ignoring it. He just smiles and greeted the running man members. Haha and BabyN greeted each other excitedly like close friends. Kwangsoo high five BabyN and blushed afterward. BabyN shook hands with Yoo Jae Suk and as he was about to give her a hug, Kwangsoo came and push him away saying,"sorry hyung, she don't want a hug." Everyone laughs. BabyN went and stood in line beside Jimin, and next to Exo Suho. 
  
  Kwanghee asked them,"Why are you guys only putting your attention on BabyN. I mean like i'm right here." Yoo Jae Suk goes,"A... i see you almost everyday for Infinite Challenge & i've never seen BabyN for a long time." BabyN giggles. The PD said to them,"Today's race is Idol Olympic Race. The idol will be going against Running Man." Everyone was excited.

 The film came to a break so they all can go change. Song Ji Hyo and BabyN went into the female dressing room together. BabyN asked her,"Unnie, i'm really a big fan of you. I've always wanted to see you. You look so young and beauitful." Song Ji Hyo smiles and responded,"Aigoo. Thank you. You're also very young and beautiful. If you need help on anything, just ask me. okay?" She smiles and said,"okay unnie." 

  BabyN came out of the dressing room and went to the other idols. Suho walked to BabyN and said,"Did you recover fully already?" She nodded her head responding,"yea, 100% fully recovered oppa." He patted her head saying,"That's good. From now on, don't get hurt anymore. oppa, don't want to worry about you anymore." She smiles saying,"i got it, don't worry.." VIXX Hongbin came to them and he puts his arm around her shoulder saying,"Can't believe you actually came on the same show with me. Remember in your pre debut days? You said you wanted to be in the same show as Hongbin oppa?" She giggles responding,"you're right. I was such a kid back then." Suho goes, "you still look like a kid to us." They all laugh together. Woohyun came and joined in the conversation saying,"Nari, you better use all your power so we can win this race." She goes,"Okay! I got this!" She then high five him. 

   Kwanghee went to Jimin and Jhope as they both were fixing each other's jacket. He said to them,"BabyN is from the same company as you guys right?" Jimin answered,"yea.." Kwanghee asked them again,"She's pretty easy going and playful. I like her like that." Jimin smiles saying,"you're right. All of us got close with her easily. She's very funny and energetic when you get to know her." Kwanghee goes,"That's nice. maybe today i can try to get close with her." He then laughs and join BabyN and their conversation.  

  Running Man film then started again. The Idol group went to their own van, and the RunningMan group went to their own van headed to their first destination. Kwanghee said to them as they went heading to their first destination saying,"Guys, we have to win this. Especially to protect our cool image." They all laugh and BabyN goes,"you were just worry about our image?" Suho goes,"Kwanghee is like that. I've film with him many times. He usually say these things." 

  There was three roll of seats in the van. The first roll which is behind the driver's side has Hongbin, WooHyun and Suho. The middle roll has Kwanghee and BabyN, while the back has Jimin and Jhope. Kwanghee said to BabyN, "Since you're the only female in our group, i'll be the one protecting you." BabyN giggles responding,"I think i should say that to you.." Jimin told Kwanghee,"She already watched old Idol Olympic race that you were in. She knows how you'll be." They all laugh. Kwanghee laugh and responded,"A... I won't be like that anymore. I need to be more manly." 

  They arrived at their first destination. It was in a pool building. BabyN cuddle herself in her arms and said to the camera,"Aigoo.. i hope we're not gonna swim. I really can't swim." She giggles cutely. Woohyun came and stood by her and looked at camera smiling. He said to the camera,"i think BabyN will be the highlight of the day. So i came here, so i can be film too." She laughs and hit his shoulder a little saying,"A... oppa, that's not true. A lot of female fans are excited to see you guys on here." He goes,"Are you one too?" She laughs covering saying,"maybe.." WooHyun smiles and said to the camera, "It's offical, BabyN is a big fan of all the male idol guest today."  

  RunningMan and The idols stood in one long line facing the cameras. YooJaeSuk read the first mission out loud saying,"the first mission is called 'The Safe Island'." The PD told them,"As you guys could see behind you, there's a playform in the middle of the pool. Each of the group will try to help each other get on their before 1 minute is over. Who ever is not on there, will have to do it again, til the last member of a group is finished. If the member of Idol members is all got out, they'll win. If both are tie, there will be another match." BabyN asked the PD,"Is the water high?" Kim Jongkook asked her, "BabyN, you can't swim?" She giggles responding,"yea..." Kwangsoo goes, "Did you hear her giggle? It's soo cute." BabyN hid behind Jhope full of shyness. The PD told BabyN,"If you're taller than 5 ft than you'll be fine." She goes,"Aigoo.. I'm about 3-4 inches taller." 

  The game started. Everyone jumps into the pool and head their way to the platform. Kwanghee was stuck behind with Kim JongKook in his arms. Luckily BabyN got on the playform along with HongBin and Suho. As Kwangsoo and Haha was about to come up HongBin helped BabyN push them down. Ji Hyo a grip of BabyN's foot and BabyN fell into the water. Jhope helped BabyN stand up as she fell into the water. Haha finally got to the platform and pushed Suho off. Kwanghee wasn't even in the water along with Jongkook. BabyN finally got up the platform, with the help of Woohyun pulling her up. BabyN stood up and arm wrestle with Gary. Gary said to her,"I won't lose to a girl!" She laughs and said,"me too!" As Gary was about to fall off, he suddenly pull her along with her, but suddenly Jimin came and wrapped his arms around her tightly from falling with Gary. Gary splash in the water. BabyN looks behind her and looks up at Jimin. She was surprised. Jhope saw that but tries to hide his expression from the camera. She just laugh it off and continue the game by pushing Ji Hyo off. 

  The whistle rung! Haha, BabyN, Jimin and HongBin passed the first round. Kwangsoo goes,"wow. BabyN looks small but she's pretty strong." BabyN giggles and slowly walked in the water to get out since she passed it. Jimin gave her a hand as they walked in the water. She held onto his hand in the water to balance herself from walking. Haha was behind them and goes, "Are you two a couple? why are you two holding hand?" Jhope heard that and look at them. Jimin responded,"No, she couldn't walk well so i was just helping her." Hongbin came and held her other hand saying,"see, i'm also helping her too." Haha then held her shoulders saying,"Then i'll help too then." BabyN embarrassedly laugh. Gary saw that and went to help Ji Hyo saying,"Let me hold your hand too!" Ji Hyo laughs and said,"Yah! go away." Gary goes,"Aish!" 

  The one that passed sat by the edge of the pool and watch them. BabyN shouted,"Idol team hwaiting!" The whistle rung! And RunningMan and the Idol then jumps into the water right then. As always Jongkook got on the playform right then. Woohyun got on it too and wrestle with Jongkook. BabyN shouted, "Go WooHyun oppa!" Jhope finally got on the platform and helped Woohyun out. Suddenly YooJaeSuk came up and wrestle with Jhope. BabyN laughs and shouted,"Hobi oppa! Push him down!" Jhope heard his name from BabyN and use all of his force to push YooJaeSuk off, but suddenly Kwangsoo push both of them off. BabyN laugh even harder.

   Haha asked BabyN,"you must really enjoy watching them huh?" She giggles nodding her head responding,"yea, it's very fun." Hongbin then removes a piece of hair out of her face. Jimin saw that and look away trying not to feel jealous. BabyN smiles saying,"thank you oppa." Hongbin smiles, his dimples appeared. BabyN said to him,"Your dimples are showing. I really want dimples too." He goes,"Well your chubby cheeks are already cute enough." She smiles brightly and continue to watch the game. 

  The whistle rung again! Kim Jongkook, WooHyun, SongJiHyo & YooJaeSuk passed the second round. BabyN said Jhope,"Hobi-ah, Hurry and passed this round!" Jhope responded,"I think i can, since Kimjongkook is out." They all laugh. 

  Finally at the end, The Idol team won. It was tie. So JiSukJin and Kwanghee went against each other. Luckily Kwanghee won, so the Idol team took the first win. The film then took a break. Suho came BabyN and put a towel over her head saying,"Hurry and dry up." She took the towel off saying,"Ah.. thanks. tsk." He smiles and went into the male changing room. 

  As they got got done changing and dry up. BabyN walked to Jhope saying, "Hobi, Are you tired yet?" He shook his head saying,"no.. not yet." She smiles saying,"wow, it's weird. You'll usually get tired by now. you hate working out, don't you? this is like a work out, you know." He laugh responding,"tsk, do i look that weak? today, i'm gonna look cool like what Kwanghee said." She laugh saying,"tsk, it won't last long. Oppa, i know you well." 

  All of them got into the van again and headed to their next destination. This round BabyN sat in between Jhope & Jimin. She read their next destination. It's says Myeongdong shopping street'. Hongbin goes,"What will we be doing there?" Kwanghee goes,"probably who gets the most fan signing." They all just laugh to his response. 

  As time went by, They all arrived at their last destination. As BabyN was about to get out of the van, Kwangsoo rushed to her and gave her a hand saying,"Please come out safely." BabyN giggles and held Kwangsoo's hand to get down. YooJaeSuk shouted at Kwangsoo,"Yah! Stop trying to get her number! She's not interested!" They all laugh. 

  They all walked into a big building. They are going to start the hide and seek bell game. RunningMan are the chaser while the idols hide first. RunningMan chase the first half while Idol chase the second half. Whoever is able to out the other team the fastest win. If RunningMan aren't able to out them all the first half, and If the idol team aren't about to out all of the RunningMan the second half. Whoever team out the most people wins. 

  The idol team has 30 second to go hide in a 15 level high building. BabyN rushed away on her own not following the boys. The moment Jimin looks for her, she was already gone somewhere. BabyN rushed with a cameraman and got in the elevator. She looks at the camera and goes,"i get scare very easy. What if Kim Jong Kook and i met along the way out of no where?! I think i'll passed out. i have to avoid Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, & Yoo Jae Suk the best i can. Hwaiting!" BabyN got to level 12. She peeked out into the hall and realize that it was quite dark. Only some lights are on. She looks at the camera and said,"Aigoo.. i'm doomed. This is already scary.. Look at this hallway. it's so empty and quiet." She said to the camera man,"i only have you by me. Please don't go away from me, and stay by me the whole time. I'm scare being alone in this big building." The cameraman responded,"don't worry, it's mu job to stick by you. cause i have to film you the whole time." She quietly giggles saying,"oh right. i forgot." 

   Jhope and Jimin went on level 9 and hid around there. Jimin asked him, "Where did Nari go?" Jhope looks at the camera and said,"This is already nerves wrecking. Will BabyN be able to survive alone?" Jimin stood next to Jhope and said to the camera,"We both have separated from everyone else. Even though there's both of us together, we both are already getting very nervous. Do BabyN have anyone with her?" 

  There you see, BabyN hopping from one place to another. Suddenly the announcement came on. It startled BabyN and she fell on the floor. She laugh at herself. The camera filmed her closer and she goes,"Look, i'm already startled from that." The announcement goes,"FIRST HALF GAME START!" RunningMan are on their way to catch them.  BabyN heard that and entered a dark mini room. It was an office room. She goes,"Can i hide in here?" She look around and saw another door in there. She slowly opens it and saw that it was a storage room. She then climbs up to the highest counter. She looks down at the camera man and says,"I'll hide up here. Look, you can't see me anymore." The camera man gave her a mini cam to record herself up there while he hid behind the table filming her from there. BabyN was like up in the sealing. 

  10 minute pass. The announcement came on, and said, "Suho , KwangHee OUT!" BabyN heard that and goes,"omg. Already?" Suddenly she heard bell ringing near by. She quiet down and hid quietly. She heard the first door open with bell. Her heart pounded very fast. Suddenly the door to her room was open. Her heart beat rises. She then heard Gary's voice saying,"Aish, why can't i find anyone?" Gary then close the door without any suspicion. BabyN was able to breath again. She said to her mini cam,"Aigoo.. my heart was racing so fast. I thought it's the end for me." 

  15 minutes pass. 'WOOHYUN OUT! HONGBIN OUT!' BabyN came down from her hiding spot and slowly walked out of the room into the hallway. She carefully look around her. She was even startled by her own shadow. Suddenly HaHa spotted her, BabyN then ran the opposite way from where he was. Suddenly as she lost him and turn to a corner. She screams out of terror. She fell right onto the ground. She met face to face with Kim Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook said to her,"i just came. i didn't do anything! BabyN, why did you scream like you saw a ghost?" BabyN look up at him and he saw tears running down her face. Kim Jong Kook asked,"Are you that scare from seeing me?" She hug his leg saying,"Oppa, please... let me go for once! please!" Kim Jong Kook was fluttered and said,"BabyN, why are you doing this?" BabyN begged him again. He goes,"okay.. I'll let you." She stood up wiping her tears away, like a little baby. Kim Jong Kook said to her,"stop crying, i said you can go. hurry!" BabyN then rushed away down the hall. Kim Jong Kook laugh and said to the camera,"This happened to Ji Hyo before too. Make sure to put that scene of BabyN's scream on repeat. It's quite funny." 

   BabyN went down to level 3. Suddenly the announcement came on and said 'KWANGHEE OUT!' She goes,"already? Where's Jimin and Jhope oppa then?" She wondered around, suddenly she heard bell near by, she hid inside a room right then. She listens to the voice and heard Kwangsoo and JiSukJin's voice. Kwangsoo said to SukJin,"we only have three people left. The BTS members and BabyN." SukJin goes,"Where could BabyN be?" Kwangsoo responded, "She could be in level 15! No one have went up there yet! Let's go!" They both rushed away. She sat on the ground and took some deep breath. She looked at the camera and said,"I'm so sweaty right now." 

   Half time game was over. They all came back together. BabyN came back to to her group. Kim Jong Kook shared to everyone what happen earlier between him and BabyN. He goes,"So i just came out of the elevator wondering where to go. Suddenly BabyN ran by and met me. She screams like in those scary movies and fell onto the floor. I was fluttered when i saw her tears coming down her face. She was really startled from seeing me." They all laughs. BabyN covers her face full of embarrassment. YooJaeSuk said to BabyN,"It's scary huh?! Seeing Kim Jong Kook out of no where like that. We all have been through your shoes before, it was pretty scary." 

   It was The Idol team to find them and out them all. At the end, The Idol team won! They out 5 out of 7 people in RunningMan, while Running Man out 4 of the 7 people. After the show ended, Jhope went to BabyN and chat with her. BabyN was eating snack by the coffee shop in SBS building.  He said down by the table she's at and said,"How could you go alone like that?" BabyN giggles responding,"um.. it's because i was scare. i didn't want to be you guys way so yea." Jhope goes,"tsk. oh well. you survived anyways." She smiles saying,"I was already caught, but luckily JongKook oppa let me go." 

  Jimin left straight to his next schedule already, while Jhope and BabyN head back to the building. As Jhope and BabyN was heading back, BabyN slowly feel asleep. She lean her head by the window. Suddenly there was a bump, Jhope quickly move her head to lean on his shoulder right then from causing her to bang her head on the window. 

  Finally they arrived in front of the building, fans were waiting for them. Jhope woke up BabyN saying,"wake up.. we're at the building now. She sat up but her eyes were still close. He patted her cheeks a little saying,"hurry..." She then opens her eyes a little. He puts her hood on and shades on. Finally the door opens for them. Jhope got out first then her. Fans crowded around. BabyN and Jhope waved nicely as they head inside the building. Suddenly a fan accidentally pull off BabyN's necklace. BabyN looks back and saw her necklace dropping on the ground in the crowd of fans. She turned back to get it right then. Jhope looks back and saw her disappearing in the crowd. She finally got the necklace in her hand, Suddenly Jhope grabbed her hand and pull her into the building right then. 

  As they got inside the building, and the door closes. Jhope asked her,"What are you doing? You could've been squish in that crowd." She showed him the necklace saying,"The necklace you got me.. a fan pulled it off, so i had to get it before it's gone... sorry." He saw the necklace and goes,"You wore it this whole time?" She responded,"yea.. you never notice it? I wore it even since you bought me, which was about 2 years ago." He suddenly has a smile on his face. She asked him,"why? are you happy now? because i said that." He responded,"i don't know.. you tell me." She goes,"A.... i know you are." He put his arm around her shoulder and pull her away. They both just giggle as they went.

  V, Jungkook, and Suga peeked out from a corner as Jhope and BabyN went by. They quietly watch them go. V goes,"Both of them are really strange.. Don't you guys think that?" Suga goes,"no, it seems normal to them. You and Lena seems more strange. Always going to late night movies together." V responded,"tsk, how did you know that? Did you stalk me? you like me that much?" Suga goes,"no, you two always exit the door where my studio is at." V then said,"Well Jungkook does it too. He always take DaeDae go bike riding at  midnight, where barely anyone is around. Jungkook said to V,"Hyung, why are you putting me into this too? Stop it." Jin came from behind them and scared them right then. They all were startled and looked at him. Jin laugh and asked them,"Why are you guys here?" V responded,"Oh we were spying on Jhope and BabyN. They were looking suspicious.." Jin asked,"where did they go?" Jungkook responded,"it seems like they're heading up to the rooftop." Jin then walked away. Suga goes,"Aigoo. we're doomed. Don't you guys know that Jin also likes BabyN too?!" V goes,"what?!" Jungkook responded,"omg, really?!" 

  BabyN sat down on the bench fixing the necklace, Jhope sat next to her looking at her fixing it. He goes,"Are you really gonna fix it?" She nodded her head saying,"yea.. i have to. Cause it's from you.." As she got done fixing it, she shouted,"I DID IT!" She stood up and look at him saying,"Hobi-ah, look! I did it!" He smiles saying,"good job then."  He continues,"Give it to me, i'll put it on you." She handed it to him, he stood up and put it on her. His arm went around her neck. It's like he's about to hug her. Suddenly BabyN felt shy, she tighten her fist as she felt her heart racing. They both suddenly make eye contact. She backed away right then saying,"wait... it's beating very fast right now." She felt her chest beating. He suddenly smiles. The roof top door then opens, BabyN and Jhope looks and saw Jin. Jin went in front of BabyN and face Jhope saying,"Don't. Cause i like her." BabyN looks at Jin surprisingly.