Closer

Stone Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Few days have passed and Seohyun is thankful that her life is being more quiet, she only sees Top once a day to send him the reports and he's not bothering her either. She feels weird, she's happy but at the same time she felt like there was something missing. She just shrugged it off and went on like usual. She's having dinner with her friends at their favorite restaurant since it's Irene's birthday.

 

"Waaaah, I'm so full." Seulgi happily chirped. "but I want more ice cream." she cutely said to Irene who just rolled her eyes.

 

"Order what you want. Geez, this bear is so frustrating. How can she eat so many but she didn't gain any weight." Irene asked in annoyance. "If i gain a few pounds my mom will notice it immediately and she'll put me on a diet in an instant. Why is life so cruel?" she dramatically asked and all her friends laughed at her. 

 

"It's not like I'm the only one who's like that. Yoona too!" Seulgi defended herself but Yoona slapped her head and they all laughed.

 

"Wait is that Top sunbae?" Yoona suddenly asked while pointing outside the restaurant." Seohyun immediately look outside and Yoona smiled triumphantly. "Is he with a girl?" she added while taking a glimpse to Seohyun.

 

"Maybe it's her girlfriend." Seulgi said as all of them looks outside. Yoona noticed that Seohyun is looking intently outside. "Ah, so that's why he's not bothering me this past few days.." Seohyun thought.

 

"Oh they're entering here!" Irene exclaimed. They are all looking at Top when he and the girl with him noticed it.

 

"Oppa, do you know them?" the girl who's tall but looks younger than them asked.

 

"Schoolmates." Top briefly answered. Yoona arched her eyebrows when she saw that Top is not looking at them, probably avoiding Seohyun.

 

"Really? Hi nice to meet you unnies?" she asked and they all smiled at her. Seohyun is just staring at her. "She's pretty, tall, and her white skin and pink lips makes her look more pretty. She's like snow white." Seohyun thought.

 

"Aww she's cute." Irene said while smiling.

 

"I'm Joy." the younger girl introduced herself and bowed to them. "It's really nice meeting you. I thought oppa has only male friends." she said and giggled cutely. 

 

"Oh, we're really not that close. we just happen to have a project together at school." Yoona cleared. She smiled to the younger girl and rolled her eyes to Top.

 

"Ah is that so? I hope you can be close to my oppa. I'm actually worried that he only has male friends. He needs to.." 

 

"Joy!" Top suddenly exclaimed and Joy looked at him in surprise. "I'm hungry. Can we order now?" 

 

"Ah really? Okay oppa. It's nice meeting you again unnies." the younger girl bowed and greeted them again before leaving and following Top.

 

 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoona asked as they started shopping. Seulgi and Irene were so busy looking for their perfect running shoes for the upcoming marathon at their school. 

 

"Of course. I'm just not in the mood to shop." she sat at the empty chair. "I'm tired." she added as she started stretching her legs. 

 

"You're tired? Or you just can't stop thinking about Top sunbae and that Joy?" Yoona cutely wiggled her eyebrows and looked at her bestfriend intently. "Come on! You can't lie to me." she added with a sigh when the younger girl didn't respond to her question.

 

"What do you really want to hear? It's not like if I say something, you'll believe it." Seohyun answered a bit annoyed.

 

"The truth!" Yoona replied instantly. "Just tell me what you really feel." 

 

"I don't know..." Seohyun honestly answered. "I don't really know Yoona and that's what bugging me. I'm getting weird, aren't I?"

 

Yoona finally broke into smile. "Finally!" she almost cheered and Seohyun looked at her we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter