notebook

Stone Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was in a hurry to go to school because she woke up late and she have an exam on her first class. It's raining and she was so pissed because of the traffic. The moment she arrived in her school, she hurriedly run and accidentally bumped into someone. "Ouch!" she irked in pain as she landed on the floor with her . 

 

"Sorry." the male voice answered as he helped her to stand up.

 

"YOU?!?!" Seohyun growled after seeing the guy who she bumped into again. "You again? Look where are you going!" she barked and the guy only laughed sarcastically.

 

"Look miss, you're the one who bumped into me again." he answered cooly. "Can't you see? You're the one who is running so fast that you didn't see me."

 

"Geez, I don't have time to argue with you and my precious time will just be wasted if I spend it to you." she walked away hurriedly and they guy could only laugh in amusement. After her leave, he saw a notebook and picked it up.

 

"Kim Seohyun..." he smirked while reading the name. "So her name is Kim Seohyun." he laughed and put it on his bag.

 

 

 

After the exam, Seohyun and her friends decided to eat on their favorite restaurant again. They were talking and laughing like they always do. Then Irene and Seulgi decides to pursuade their friends to join them after class. "I can't go later. Seunggi oppa is going to fetch me." Yoona answered shyly.

 

"Aigoo, boyfriend.. we can't win." Seulgi joked and laughed.

 

"How about you, Seohyun?" the said girl just looked at them blankly. "We'll go shopping and to meet some guys." Irene giggled while punching Seulgi's arms.

 

"Don't worry, they are decent guys. They are my cousin's friends." Seulgi clarified. "And besides, they just want to make friends." she added with a smile.

 

"So are you going to join us?" Irene excitedly asked, hoping Seohyun will say yes.

 

"No" Seohyun flatly said. "I don't have any interest with that." 

 

"Come on Seohyun! You should come with us. You need to interact with boys! You're already 20!" Irene said with a hope to convince her friend.

 

"I told you, I don't have any interest with that." Seohyun chided. 

 

"I can't believe that for a beautiful girl like you, you didn't have a boyfriend yet at your age. Or should I say, any interest with boys.." Irene sighed in defeat.

 

"Don't tell me... you like girls?" Seulgi shockingly asked and Yoona laughed out loud.

 

"Right, I'm Seohyun's girlfriend." she laughed like crazy.

 

"Aissh. Stop it." Seohyun rolled her eyes. "I just don't want to associate with boys. They're not my goal right now." she explained herself and gave Yoona a knowing look which the doe eyed girl understands.

 

"Ok fine. If that's what you really want." Irene retreated. 

 

 

------------

 

 

"So you really plan to do it?" Yoona softly asked after saying goodbye to Seulgi and Irene after class. She's walking with Seohyun to the school's lobby.

 

"Plan what?" th taller girl asked.

 

"That you won't fall in love."

 

"You know that I really don't want to. I will just have a hard time if I do so." Seohyun explained.

 

"I know.. but I thought you'll change your mind" Yoona countered.

 

"Never." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter