boyfriend?

Stone Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun is so happy that she got the highest score in their exam yesterday and now she have a free time for that algebra class. Too bad her friends are all stuck in that class for another quiz so she's alone in the lobby enjoying her free time after eating alone. As she is enjoying reading a book, someone suddenly spilled a juice on her. "What the hell?!?" she groaned as she stood up and looked at the culprit who did it. "You?"

 

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it." she fakely said. "That's what you get for flirting with my boyfriend!" she whispered but enough for Seohyu to hear. She gave the latter a fake eyesmile and whispered again. "Flirt with her again and you'll get worst than that."

 

"Flirting? Are you kidding me? I flirted with your boyfriend?" Seohyun raged. Yerin, the girl who spilled juice on her is actually her rival in high school and even in college she's still annoying her like crazy. Besides accusing her of flirting with her boyfriend, she always want to steal everything on her be it on academics or extracurricular activities plus spreading bad rumors about her. Yeah, she's smart and pretty but her attitude is really rude and she really hates her presence that's why she always avoid her as much as possible.

 

"Don't play innocent on me! I saw you yesterday with him. You are taking advantage because you know I'm not there and you knew that he have a crush on you.." Yerin suddenly stopped talking after spilling that her boyfriend actually had a crush on her rival. She looked around and had a sigh of relief when seeing the students staring at them are not near enough to hear what she said.

 

"I didn't know talking with a guy is considered flirting? Just so you know, I don't care about your boyfriend and the hell I care if he had a crush on me. Why don't you stop pestering me and talk to your boyfriend about it. Leave me out of it and don't you ever let me see your face again or you'll experience my wrath." Seohyun snapped. She's really getting so annoyed and add the fact that her clothes and hair are wet and there are so many people looking at them right now. She didn't care if they hear what she have said, on the other hand, Yerin is raging.

 

"Hello? You are known to be flirting with guys here and there. And why didn't you have a boyfriend yet? You're scared to be taken because you cannot flirt around like you used to do, right?" Yerin accused her while folding her hands on her chest, smirking. She then continued on provoking her. "Why can't you say anything? Because it's true, right? A flirt heiress.. tsk tsk tsk. I wonder what your parents will feel about it? Oh yeah, I bet they already know. You're just like your sister, right? A flirt who..." 

 

Seohyun was about to slap her when one guy suddenly interrupt them. "How can you accuse my girlfriend like that?" Seohyun was surprise seeing TOP beside her, his arms casually around her shoulders after stopping her from slapping Yerin. She was about to protest when he continues. "I'm sorry honey that I have to slip the secret in this manner. I just can't help it after hearing this girl accuse you like that." he sounds so calm and sure like he isn't lying. He looked at Seohyun with a smile and she was so stunned to react.

 

"Boyfriend?" Yerin asked, bewildered at what's happening. 

 

"Yes. I didn't know you're also deaf. I thought you're just a low mannered girl. I'm sorry about that, let me repeat it. I am her boyfriend. And do this one more time to her and you'll get it from me." he smiled creepily at her and Seohyun saw how scared Yerin is. 

 

"YERIN!" Jinyoung suddenly came out of nowhere. "What did you do? gosh!" he looked around and saw Seohyun, "I'm sorry." he approached her and wipe some tissues on her arms which makes Yerin mad again.

 

"Hands off!" Top stopped him. "Just take care of your own girlfriend." he hissed and pull Seohyun with him as he drag her somewhere. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun just finished taking a bath whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter