clumsy girl

Stone Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

First day of school and Seohyun is already tired even if it's only her second class. She's looking at the window and she saw a group of guys who's bullying other students. She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Those troublemakers again." she thought.

 

"Hey Seohyun!" Yoona, her bestfriend, suddenly approached her which shocked her. Seeing her shocked face, Yoona can't help but to giggle. "Yah! What are you thinking? Class is over but you're still sitting there daydreaming. Seulgi and Irene went to our favorite restaurant already." 

 

"Don't do that again!" Seohyun said in annoyance. "and stop laughing!" she demanded.

 

"You should see your face." Yoona continues to laugh and when she saw her bestfriend's glare, she forced herself to stop laughing. "Anyway, what are you thinking?" she curiously asked.

 

"Aren't you hungry? Come on let's eat." Seohyun shifted the topic and Yoona could only roll her eyes.

 

"Yah! stop being so cold." she protested while following the taller girl. 

 

 

As they arrive at their favorite restaurant, they already saw Seulgi and Irene with their foods. They immediately join them and starts eating. 

 

"Uhm Seohyun.." Irene started, "Are you going to the party this sunday?" she questioned and Seohyun nodded. "Good thing you're going to be there. I thought I'll be alone." she sighed in relief and clapped her hands. 

 

"What party?" Seulgi asked. 

 

"Typical business kind of party." Seohyun boringly said. "I don't even want to attend that party but my mom is forcing the hell out of me." Irene could only nod in agreement.

 

"Do you really need to attend?" Yoona inquired. "Why don't the two of you just escape that party?" 

 

"If only we could then we will escape that party. Or better yet, we won't attend it at all." Irene sighed in frustration. Her family owns several malls and botiques which makes her crazy because her mother always wants her to dress up even if she only wants to wear comfortable clothes.

 

"Geez, good thing I'm not born as a heiress." Seulgi commented. "I'm contented that my parents only have a small business." Yoona kicked her foot for being too straightforward. After realizing her fault, Seulgi could only bow her head and whispered "I'm sorry."

 

"Yeah. I actually envy you." Seohyun suddenly spoke. Irene agreed with her by nodding her head. "That stupid party where all you will do is to socialize and introduce yourself to all that greedy businessman. Where all people thinks of you as a walking money. I despise them all to be honest." 

 

"I couldn't agree more!" Irene seconded.

 

"Let's just not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter