Unlucky

Stone Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You?... You’ll be the senior who will help me... Us?” Seohyun asked in disbelief. She looked around and can’t believe she’s in the same group as the guy who she least wants to be near inside the classroom. She feels frustrated as everyone looked happy while discussing with their group mates and here she is looking so irritated at the guy in front of her wearing that smirk she hates the most.

 

“Why? You don’t like to?” his smirk is not leaving his face and Seohyun sweared she wants to go home right now. “Why Seohyun? You know him?” Dahyun, Seohyun’s classmate and groupmate asked.

 

"I’ve been wondering that too. You know Top sunbae?” Hansol added, the last member of the group. Seohyun sighed deeply as her two classmates were looking at her with curious eyes. She saw him relaxing in his seat while still smirking. “Why am I so unlucky?” she thought.

 

"Not really…” she started answering but got interrupted by the husky voice she knew too well by now. 

 

"Well, we do know each other. Right, Seohyun? But I think it’s not THAT important right now? We need to discuss something, am I right? We have a project to do?” Top said seriously and Seohyun actually thought he looked cool saying that. Her two classmates agreed and just looked at each other feeling embarrased. Their eyes met and she just looked away but she didn’t fail to catch him smirking.

 

“We just need to finish this as soon as possible.” She reassured herself. “Only this project.”

 

 

 

 

Yoona has been watching her bestfriend staying silent and serious while still browsing in her laptop. Everyone already left and Yoona just came back from the restroom to accompany Seohyun. “Hey, why are you serious in researching like that? Your neck will break.” She cannot stop herself anymore after waiting for almost half an hour and Seohyun is still not finished.

 

“Yoong, you don’t have to wait for me. I can manage.” she answered while still not looking at Yoona.

 

“Yah! You’re making me frustrated!” she groaned. She sat infront of Seohyun and stared at her. “Are you by chance... doing all of this because of that sunbae?” Yoona said with a cheeky smile on her face.

 

“YAH IM YOONA!” Seohyun finally looked at her with rage. Yoona laughed at loud seeing her face like that.

 

“I’m right, right?” she said while laughing. “Yah! You don’t need to do those things to impress him. I’m pretty sure he likes you already.”

 

“Impress who?” Seohyun asked with a red face. She’s mad but her bestfriend is still laughing at her. “I can’t believe you!” she sighed in annoyance.

 

“I’m just joking.” Yoona said while still laughing. “But really, you’re acting weird.” She added while still giving Seohyun a teasing smile. "You're not like that usually."

 

“I’m not being weird!” Seohyun defended herself. “That guy gave me so many things to do. Am I the only member of the group? He’s so annoying!” she fumed while resting her back at the backrest of her chair with arms folded on her chest. “He even told me that he needs all of the research tomorrow. Why do I need to be the leader at this project? I’m so annoyed.” She bursted her feelings.

 

“Wait.. you’re the leader?” Yoona asked and Seohyun nodded. “So you will always meet him?” Seohyun sighed deeply and buried her face on her table.

 

“Now you know why am I so annoyed, right?” she asked and Yoona just laugh.

 

“Yah! How dare you laugh at me at times like this?”

 

“Don’t you get it, Seohyun? He obviously liked you. He planned this to see you more.” Yoona explained and Seohyun looked at her with blank face. “What? Don’t tell me you didn’t notice it? He likes you!” she added with a grin. “Finally! My bestfriend will have a love life.” She cheered and Seohyun kicked her foot and she winced in pain.

 

“YAH!” “Do you want to die?” she threatened her and Yoona just grinned at her.

 

“Yoong?” a knock suddenly came and Seunggi appeared. “Oh, are you still busy?” he asked. Yoona stood up happily and picked her things.

 

“No. I’m actually finish almost for an hour. I’m just accompanying Seohyun while waiting for you.” She smiled so wide that Seohyun almost puke in disgust. “Bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter