Girls Night Out - Part 1

Fadeless

[Rukis POV]

That shocked me. The doorlock brought me back into the real world and I quickly got off Uruha. "G...g..Gomen!" I mumbled and made my way to the hallway to greet my boyfriend. "REI REI!" I hugged him. "Oh my god Ruki!" he laughed. "Why so overwhelmed? What were you two doing?" Uruha and I looked at each other, laughing. "We played with Koron! He is just too cute!" Uruha raved over our dog. "Instead of playing around with the dog you should've prepared food! I am really hungry." "You are always hungry, honey." I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I took his hand and led him to the kitchen. "We have some Ramen Soup left. Just sit down, I'll warm it up for you." Reita smiled. "Thanks my glitter prince." He sat down on one of our really comfy kitchen seats and I warmed up a big bowl of soup for him. "Uruha, do you want some, too?" Uruha looked up from his phone "Yes, would be nice. Aois coming over in a few minutes, can you prepare some for him, too?" I smiled, I liked cooking and caring for others. "Yea, sure. Rei, do we have a few good movies here? We could watch a movie while eating our Ramen." Reita thought a moment, then he answered: "Well, not a movie, but I have all seasons of Breaking Bad, it´s a pretty nice show, and besides that we have the Ring 1-3 in the original japanese version." "The Ring sounds nice, me and Aoi love watching horror movies." "Great!" I said and continued preparing the Ramen for all. It took kinda long because it was so much and our microwave was so small." While the first bowl was heating up, I plopped down on the seat next to Uruha. Just in that moment, our bell rang. "I'm gonna go!" I said, stood up again and rushed to the door. I opened up and of course it was Aoi. "Hi!" I smiled friendly and hugged him. he hugged back. "Nice apron!" He laughed. I looked down on me and realised I still had my pink Rilakkuma apron on I always wear when I´m working in  the kitchen. We went to the kitchen together and Aoi gave Uruha a passionate Kiss before sitting down next to him. I took all of the Ramen out of the microwave and placed it on the table, put my apron down and sat down, too. "Eat well!"