a lot of thoughts and a big surprise

Fadeless
 

[Rukis PoV] (this is a lot in Rukis PoV wtf) 

I was sitting on my bed. All of my friends were gone and ReiRei was at work. My Laptop was blasting some music and Koron was napping on my lap. I was lost  in my thoughts. I had to admit, I really liked Uruha; he was a nice, kindhearted person who was also really pretty. Did I really like him? I honestly didnt know! I loved Reita, I really loved him and he was the man of my dreams.. I had to make a decision!

( at first, i wanted to end the chapter here but I thought it wouldve been a bit short so youre gonna get the end of my story today and a little surprise tomorrow on christmas day!)

I heard the door lock, a door being opened, footsteps in the hallway. I took a deep breath and opened the door of our room. "Rei, I-"

[Reitas PoV]

I opened the door and walked into mine and Rukis flat. I was really nervous because I had something to tell him and I didnt know how he would react. Suddenly, he opened the door: "Rei, I-" but I cut him off and fell to my knees right in front of him. "Ruki, you are the man of my dreams." I pulled a small black box out of my pocket and opened it "Do you want to marry me?" 

[Rukis PoV]

"Do you want to marry me?" I looked at this beautiful man on his knees right in front of me, I loved him so much and he was mine, "Yes, Yes I do!" And I´ve never seen him so happy in our whole relationship, he stood up and put the ring on my finger and just kissed me, it was more than just perfect. As we pulled away, he asked: "Anyways, what do you wanted to say earlier?"

"I wanted to say that you're my everythin darling, I love you so much and I never want to leave you!" That was my decision and  I knew I would keep it. 

___________________

THE AND (lol sorry this had to be)