Thank God!

Fadeless

[Rukis POV]

Beep Beep

Beep Beep

I opened my eyes. Where am I? A hospital. I saw 4 men sitting around my bed. One of them was Reita. "What happened?" I asked, weakly. "Youre awake!!!" Reita said and smiled. He hugged me. "Who are these men?" I asked him. Uru stood up. "Hi, I am Uruha." He smiled kindly and sat back down. "I am Kai." Kai said and also smiled. Aoi did the same. "Hi, I am Aoi. I am Reitas cousin." I had to smile, too. Uruhas laugh was really cute. "Hi you all." 

"They helped me rescue you. I could never thank them enough for that!" "Rescuing me from what?" I raised an eyebrow. "Did you forget that all?" Reita asked. "Youve been kidnapped and ." My memory came back. Slowly but Safe. "Oh, I think I remember. Well, arigatou!" The men just laughed a bit. "Too sweet!" Uru said. "Oh, come on Uru! I am cuter right?" Aoi took his hand and gave him a jealous look. "Of course." Uru smiled and kissed him. "So, you two are together?" They smiled, gave each other a deep look in their eyes and said at the same time: "Yes!" "Oh thats great! I always wanted to go on double dates!" Reita laughed. "I think we can do this sometimes."

::::::::::::::::1 Month later!:::::::::::::::

(Ruki is out of the hospital now)

"Ready for our double date with Uru and Aoi?" Reita looked at me, grabbed my hand and smiled. "Of course!" I said and we were out of the door. We were going to meet at starbucks. It was just a 5 Minute walk, maybe thats why we were so addicted to it. We saw Uru and Aoi sitting inside at a table just at the window, and waved at them. Inside Starbucks, we first got our drinks, then joined them at their table.