Girls Night Out - Part 2

Fadeless

Before I get into that chapter: THANK YOU! We've reached over 500 reads over night, I'm so happy to see you seem to like my story! Now I can also see where all my readers are from, most people are from America; but I also have some in my home country, Germany :3 Again, arigatou, keep that up, people! To celebrate that, heres the next chapter.

[Rukis PoV]

After we decided to watch the movie after our meal, Uruha came up with a great idea: "We should have a sleepover!" All the others smiled. "Thats a great idea!" We all said at the same time. "What about calling Kai, too?" Aoi asked. "Sure!" Reita agreed. Aoi went outside to call Kai, and I made some popcorn. We all had finished our meal, and Reita put everything in the dishwasher. Uruha made his way to the living room to play with Koron. 
• 20 minutes later•

We were all sitting around in the living room, telling us some jokes, chatting about random stuff, you know that kind of conversation. Then the doorbell rang the second time this evening. 
I opened and Kai and Koichi (Bassist of Mejibray) stood in front of my door. "Come in, guys!" I said friendly. Koichi And Kai came in and walked straight to our living room to say hi to everyone.

•another 10 minutes later•

[Uruhas PoV]

We were all sitting on the ground, the mood was really good. To my right there was Ruki, and to my left Aoi. Next to Ruki was Reita and next to Aoi were sitting Koichi and Kai. I reached my hand out to grab some popcorn but instead of popcorn, my hand met Rukis hand because we seem to have the same idea at the same time. "Gomene!" he said "go first!" I grinned at him and grabbed so popcorn. Aoi took my hand and pulled me closer to him, causing me to lay my head down on his shoulder. In one of those jumpscare moments, I was so scared I jumped a bit and Ruki wrapped his arms around me to protect me. "Oh, sorry..." he said and quickly pulled away. Reita. took his hand and laid his arm around him, kinda to show everyone here to who Ruki belongs. 

Once the movie ended, we all went to bed. We slept in the living room on air matresses. The next day was going to be a great day!

_________________________________________________

Oh my god, I am sorry that its so messy and bad, i'll think of something and it will get better :)