Where is Ruki?

Fadeless

[Rukis POV]

"Hey Reita. Are you going to take a walk in the park with me?" I asked Reita and hugged him from behind. He turned around and kissed me. "I am sorry babe, but I have to work today. I am afraid you have to go alone." I smiled. "No problem, darling." He smiled too. "Watch yourself."

I let go of him and headed out the door. I made my way to the local park. It was afternoon and the sun was shining. The park was just wonderful, I loved it here. 2 old women were sitting on a bench at a little lake and feeded the ducks with bread. A few children were playing around in the grass. A couple had a picknick under a big oak tree. Everything was so...peaceful here. I decided to leave the normal path and walk a bit through the woods here. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and shove me into one of the bushes around. It was a man, aged 25-30 or so. He hit me and pulled me into a white van which was standing hidden between two small trees. The man started driving. Good thing I had my phone with me. I wrote Reita a quick note: A man pulled me into a white van and is now driving me somewhere. HELP!!!

Then it ran out of juice. "God damnit!" I screamt out. I couldnt keep in touch with ReiRei like this! "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE !" the men screamed.

[Reitas POV]

As soon as I read Rukis text, I began to worry. Were the hell was he?! I had to rescue him! I decided to not call the police, since they would just mess it up. Instead of that, I drove to my cousin, Aoi. Aoi hat a good knowledge in computers and I hoped he could help me.

*at aois house*

"Hi Aoi." "Reita, whats wrong?" "Can you track phones?" "Yes, why?" "Ruki was abandoned." "Who is Ruki?" "My Boyfriend. Could we hurry a bit?" "Yeah, sure."

His computer was already and he opened a programme. "Tell me his phone number." I gave him Rukis number and he tracked it. "His phone is turned off. But he was last tracked on Road 213, probably on the way to the industrial park." "We have to go get him!" "Yep, just let me call Uruha, my boyfriend. He has an Audi R8, a really fast car with 5 seats."

*in the car*

Uruha hat brought his brother Kai, who was a really good fighter, in case we had to kick some asses. He had the black belt in Taekwondo. Uruha drove the car, and Aoi sat with me in the back, a laptop on his lap. "In case he gets to turn his phone on, I can track it." he explained to us. I just sat there, worrying about my glitter prince, and feeling completely useless. "Look for a white van." I said as we entered the industrial park, which was really lost and creepy when it was dark.

"There, a white van!" Uru suddenly shouted.