EXTRA CHAPTER - 5 years later

Fadeless
 

[Reitas PoV]

"Shinji, could you hurry up a bit please! Dads waiting at home with lunch." "Okay okay, dad!" my son Shinji said and waved a goodbye to his friends as he followed me to the car. "How was kindergarten today, boo?" He smiled. "It was awesome! I played a lot with this girl, Misa. She is cute!" "Aw, do you like her?" "I think so, Dad! How do I approach a girl?" "Shinji, you are 3! At this age it's easy, just buy her food or something." He had to laugh. Our son was such a cheerful, kindhearted person, although his past was nothing like that. I was glad he liked living with me and my husband Ruki and didnt know yet that to men could only have adopted childs.

When we got home, a big, modern house a little bit outside Tokyo, it smelled wonderful already. "Honey, we are home!" "Daaaaaad!" Shinji shouted and pulled something he had made for him today out of his bag. "Whats up, little man?" "Look what I made for you!" It was a big red heart, made out of wood. "Oh boo, it looks awesome! Thank you." Ruki put it on a shelf at the entrance so everyone could see it. Then he kissed me. "I missed you, Babe." "Aw, I missed you too!"

After we finished eating we went in our garden to play some soccer. Ruki was sitting on a bench, reading a fashion magazine and Koron, now a kinda old dog, slept under a big cherry tree. It was just perfect. Later this day our friends would come over and we'd have a barbecue. I was really looking forward to it. Our life was perfect right now, you could really say this!

_______________________________

Hope you liked this :-3