As the rain falls, I fall for you

Fadeless

I woke up the next day and tried to get up. But I failed. Reitas strong arms were wrapped around me, holding me tight. Why are we laying like this?! Then I remembered. I was afraid of the storm. And he cuddled me to sleep. Gosh, this was awkward! He was the guy I always admired, and now he had to cuddle me to sleep. I unwrapped his arms, but he woke up from it. "Good morning, Ruki!" he said at it was totally normal what had happened last night. He turned around and mumbled "just 5 more minutes, darling." I was confused. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then I got dressed and made breakfast. French Toast. I went back to the bed and handed Reita a tablet. "Here. Have breakfast!" "Wow, thanks. So, come into the bed again." "I am dressed." "Then undress. Youre way cuter than, anyways." I blushed and put my pants off. I had a big shirt on anyways, so it would be okay. He wanted to feed me with his toast, but I thought the moment was just right now. So I put his toast aside and just kissed him. I started to hug him, he answered the kiss. It was just wonderful. After 5 minutes we were done. "Sorry." I mumbled and ran out of the room. What did I just do?! But he came after me. "No need to say sorry. It was wonderful. You taste quite good tho!" I laughed. "Oh, come on. I do not." "I think so." And then he just leaned in for another deep kiss. Then he took my  hand and pulled me to the balcony. We had an awesome view over Tokyo here. "I think I have to admit something." Reita said. It was raining, but we didnt care. Sitting under a big umbrella, we watched the city and all the skyscrapers around us. It was not quiet, but it was peaceful anyways. "What?" I had butterflies in my stomach. What is he going to say ? He took a deep breath. "Ruki...I think....I started falling for you. I love you, my glitter prince." I blushed. Did he really just say that? I couldnt believe that. I always admired him, and I never thougt he liked guys. I looked in his eyes."I love you too." It was raining more and more, but as we kissed, we could blend out everything around us. 

I was incredibly happy in that moment and never wanted to let it go again. I never wanted it to end. He wrapped his arms around me because he noticed that I started to feel cold with all the rain around us, falling like we just fell for each other.