Chapter Two

Started as Strangers

2 weeks after the mask ball..

“Hyung! Stop texting we have to get ready” Wooyoung says to Jun K who can’t seems to put down his phone since the night after the ball. “Are you still talking to that girl? What’s her name? Oh yeah Blue?” Taecyeon ask peeking at Jun K’s phone “Blue was her dress and she didn’t tell me her name. Not yet anyways” The guys laugh at their love struck hyung.

“Is Sena okay now?” Wooyoung ask Khun who’s drinking water “Yeah, she’s fine now. Actually it’s her first day of work today. Thanks for caring” Khun said patting Wooyoung back. “Come on! It’s our comeback stage, we have to be focus!” Taecyeon says

The music from the stage can be listen to each of the dressing room and right now IU is on stage and they are 2 acts after her. IU is on her second song when the guys are warming up then suddenly a familiar melody clicks into Junho’s mind. Junho listen carefully to song and the chord progression, and his heart is pounding, he found it! he found the song he found her song.

“I have to go” Junho said to the group “Hyung!” Chansung called “I have to see IU!” He yelled before he run to stage exit waiting for the IU to come down the stage. “Is that the song?” Khun ask “Yeah, that’s definitely the song” Wooyoung nods

Junho waited at the stage exit for IU “Oppa! You scared me!” She says when Junho suddenly appeared from running from his dressing room “Oppa, are you okay?” IU ask, while Junho is catching his breath “Did you write that song?” Junho finally say “Sorry?”

“That ballad, did you write that song?” He ask again “Yeah, I made the lyrics but I made it with another composer” So it is her song “Why? Do you like the song Oppa?” Junho nods still out of breath “I was wondering, who’s the other composer?” IU think for a minute “STAR, yeah that’s her composing name.” Then it all clicks in junho’s mind, the star on her books of course it’ll be related to her composing somehow “And her real name?” Junho ask “I’m not suppose to say Oppa, I’m sorry.” Junho nods again

“Are you okay Oppa? Why are you running like that at the first place.” IU says patting Junho’s back “It’s okay, I’m exercising” Junho smile at her “I better go get ready then” He says “Goodluck Oppa!” IU says waving at Junho “Great job today, I really like that song!” Junho says while walking back to his dressing room.

“I thought you’re not going to make it!” Jun K says while Junho close the dressing room door. “So, did you find her?” Wooyoung ask “No, but I got her name” Junho says while getting ready “Her real name?” Khun ask “No, her composing name”

“What? That’s not even a real name!” Taecyeon says “I can look it up” Junho says “Then what? Stalk her?” Junho didn’t even think about that yet “You can do that, or write a song with her” Wooyoung says “But our album just come out” Chansung argue “You can ask other group to work with her the one who’s still preparing for their comeback” Khun suggest.

2 days after that. At the JYP building, Wooyoung and Junho drop by to the recording studio to meet Suzy from MissA. “Oppa! What are you doing here?” Suzy says surprise when Wooyoung and Junho come to the door carrying drinks and food for the team and the girls. “We just wanted to say goodluck for the new album that’s all” Wooyoung answer

“Thank You so much Oppa!” Suzy says exepting the gifts “How’s the album going? Is it all done?” Junho ask “Almost, we still have a ballad to write.” Wooyoug and Junho shared a look “Well, we heard that there’s a great new composer for ballad” Junho start “And she’s really new and talented.” Wooyoung add “What’s her name?” Fei ask

“Her composing name is STAR you should work with her, maybe you’ll like the songs she made” Suzy and Fei nods “We’ll ask around maybe we can work with her.” Fei says “Thanks for the recommendation Oppa” Suzy says grinning “No worries! We leave you guys to it then. We have to go practice” Junho says waving at the girls “Thanks Oppa!” All of them said in unison.

“Do you think you’ll see her?” Wooyoung ask when they both headed to the practice room “We’ll just have to wait and see then” Junho replayed.

They guys waited at the couch near their practice room because it’s still occupied with someone else. “Who’s in there? She can really dance” Taecyeon commented while taking a peek inside “I think that’s the new trainee, she’s going to debut soon I think” Chansung answer “Whoa, she’s really cool isn’t she? I think she’s about our age” Wooyoung says joining the grop that’s peeking inside. “Hyung come here and stop sulking, maybe she’s just busy” Taecyeon said to Jun K

“Why? Why is he sulking?” Junho says joining Khun and Jun K on the couch “He’s still texting that girl from the ball and she haven’t answer him since 3 hours ago” Junho laugh “Maybe she’s busy hyung, you said it yourself that she work just like us” But that didn’t stop Jun K from looking at his phone every minute.

The music from the practice room suddenly finish Taecyeon, Chansung, Wooyoung quickly run back to the couch scared that the new girl notice them peeking through the door. “She finished?” Khun ask “I don’t know, why so sudden?” Taecyeon whisper while pretending to be playing with his phone all this time.

“She replied... she replied!” Jun K suddenly yelled. “Oh! Hello sunbaenim” The new trainee bowed to the guys while exiting the practice room “I thought I still have a minute, sorry to keep you guys waiting for the room. I’ll be going now” She says bowing then quickly walk away.

“Whoa she’s pretty, right?” Wooyoung said to the guys. Taecyeon laugh then walk to the practice room “She’s pretty right, hyung?” Wooyoung ask Jun K “What? Who?” Khun laugh “I think he’s to busy looking at his phone, he didn’t see her” Wooyoung shake his head.

“I got to meet her in real life” Jun K said. “Ask her to meet up then, is it that hard?” Taecyeon answer putting on the music “But we’re so busy lately..” Jun K sigh putting down his phone “Ask manager hyung then he’ll manage a time” Jun K nods

The guys practice for their concert for about 2 hour then when they’re on a break a famillar figure walk to the door “Oppa!” all their head turn to the voice “Ji yeon!” Chansung stood up and quickly run to the girl “Oppa!” The girl hug Chansung. The guys all look at each other they never seen her before

“Guys, this is Ji Yeon. My sister” Then they all stand up and greet her. “Whoa, you have a sister? How come she’s never around?” Jun K ask “She just moved back here from the States. You’re going to stay in Seoul for a while, right?” Chansung ask “Yeah, I’m going to look for a job here”

“How old is she? She look like our age hyung” Wooyoung whisper to Khun. “I think she’s born in ‘92” Khun says looking at the mature girl infront of them, she has the same eyes like Chansung but her skin are slighty darker than Chansung. Her smile is also like him but she has different lips, her lips are fuller and her hair is in the shades of dark brown and wavy on the bottom. “Can I stay here and watch Oppa practice for a while? I still have time for my next meeting” Chansung nods “Are you a model?” Taecyeon ask, and she nods “I’m actually just starting”

“Maybe you can help her Taec, considering you’re a model too” Jun K said “Or maybe Khun could help” Taecyeon said “Careful, she has a major crush on you two” Chansung wink “Oppa!” Ji Yeon punch Chansung’s arm and they all laugh.

After that all of them had dinner in their cafe The Streets with Ji Yeon. “I heard you’re living alone Oppa” Ji Yeon say to Chansung “Yeah, all of us moved out from the dorm” Chansung said sipping his coffee “Why?” He ask again “No, I’m also staying at an apartment downtown” Chansung nods

“Guys, I did it! I’m having that date!” Jun K said lifting his phone “Just hit send already hyung” Junho said “Okay, here I go!” But he didn’t move an inch, then Khun take the phone from him and hit send button. “Yah!” And all of them laugh.

“When is it?” Chansung ask “Next week, after the concert at dog cafe” Jun K said “You guys have to help me pick up some clothes okay?” Jun K said to the group “Just dress like how usually dress, if she really like you then she’ll like it either way Oppa” Ji Yeon said “Whoa, My Ji Yeon is getting older isn’t she?” Chansung said messing up her hair but Ji Yeon dodge Chansung’s hand and ended up bumping to Wooyoung who is sitting next to her “Oh sorry Oppa”