Eventfull Morning

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few eventful days of being off from school with your mates it was time to return to school. You for one, weren't looking forward to it. You were ahead of everyone else in your grade, you and Soo Hyun both.

You woke up like the past could days. Xiumin was cuddled next to you, but looking the door never worked since Tao was spooning you and Chen on top of you. You looked at the clock on the wall and you still had two hours till you had to be at school. You teleported out from underneath them, and luckily them being heavy sleepers none of them woke up. You decided that it would be a good idea to let your legs go for a run. You made your way downstairs and found someone up in the living room.

"Good morning." Suho was in the living room watching the news while drinking some coffee.

"Morning, what are you doing up so early?" You asked him. He got up and came over to you and wrapped his arms around you. You noticed that you will never get used to the skin-ship they love so much.

"Nothing, I normally get up early. Xuimin, D.O, and Lay should be up soon. What are you doing?" He kissed your forehead, and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I think I'm going to go for a run. I haven't been on own since I moved here, and my inner wolfs been itching to get out." You let go of him and patted his chest. He let go and walked with you towards the back door. You decided not to put shoes on and walk out with bare feet. Suho closed the door behind you two. You took a deep breath of the outside.

"I never noticed the pool." You said and you two walked out. I was very beautiful, and you hoped during the summer time you could have relaxing naps out by the pool. 

"It's too cold to come out here." Said the boy who came out here in sweats and a tank top. You two walked out towards the entrance of the woods. You smelt the pines, and wilderness and your inner wolf was jumping with delight.

"Well, I'm going to go out for a bit. I'll be back before breakfast." You were about to walk off until Suho grabbed your hand. You turned around and gave him a questionable look.

"Do you think I can join you?" He asked you. Normally you only let Soo Hyun see your wolf form and run with you, but you will never let the boys know that. Over the ast few days you have grown to trust the boys, and you think now would be a good time to show one of them your wolf. You smirked, and looked him in the eyes. Deciding to have a little fun you placed your hand on his chest.

"Do you think you can keep up?" You flirted, You turned around and ran off into the woods, not letting your wolf out just yet. You could sense Suho behind you a few yards. You don't really know what had gone on with you and why you flirted, so you just simply blamed it on the fact that he was your mate, and theres something about a mate that makes you act differently.

You could hear him catching up to you, he hadn't shift yet either, but you could sense that he was almost to the point. After a few more yards you decided to unleash your wolf. You jumped high in the air and you felt all your bones shift. Once you reached the ground you were no longer on two legs, but four paws. You had stopped running, and hid behind a tree waiting for Suho catch up. You turned around to see him, and once he spotted you he paused. He had yet shifted, and was staring strait at you.

 

He walked over to you, and placed his hand out in front for you. You slowly walked out from behind the tree, and his hand which made him smile. HE walked back a few feet and shifted before your eyes. Once he finished you, like him before, were speechless. 

To you he was beautiful. His fur color was beautifully placed. He came over to you and rubbed against you in a wolfs embrace. Since you two had not officially mated, you could not talk telepathically. You rubbed your nose against his neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter