Soo Hyun

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking a shower in the locker room you went to the dining hall for lunch, but before you got there your phone vibrated in your pocket.

"Hello." You answered it.

"(Y/N) long time no talk to! You left without even saying goodbye to me!!" It was a friend of yours from back in America. He too was like you, and your old mentor made sure to make him stick to you like glue when you went out in public.

"Soo Hyun, don't be like that." You told him. 

"Oh my gosh, why don't you just call me oppa! I am older than you!" He is Korean, and he had moved from here to America for studying abroad.

"You know I don't like that. Anyway, what do you want?" You asked him.

"What? No oppa! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you? I miss you!" He complained.

"I'm about to hang up on you. You are wasting my food time." You threatened.

"Ok, ok. Calm down. You left without saying anything, and I didn't know how to get a hold of you. I had to have someone track your phone, so I could see where you ran off to. Anyway, I need to tell you to be careful. Your in a big territory of a lot of our people, and you shouldn't be alone there." He informed you. You could tell his playful tone turned into a serious one.

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." You said.

"Yes yes, I know about your I'm too badass for everyone attitude, but theres something you need to know. Something important." He said.

"What?" You questioned.

"Are you in a public place right now?" He asked you.

"Yes." You said.

"Ok, wait until you go home, and video call me. Be careful because you could be followed." He said.

"Ok." You said.

"And (Y/N), be careful." He said.

"You know I will, bye." You didn't wait for him to say bye back and you quickly hung up. What you didn't know was a certain boy was around the corner listening to your conversation. Luckily for you, you were speaking in English, so he didn't know what you were saying.

"Soo Hyun, why does that name sound familiar?" The boy questioned himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You entered the cafeteria after you got off the phone with Soo Hyun. You wondered what he could possibly need to tell you, or the fact that he found where you had ran off to. Then again, that man is full of surprises. 

"Hey (Y/N) over here!" You looked over at Amber and Henry who were sitting at a table with some other people. You walked over to them and sat in the seat next to Amber and another girl.

"(Y/N), This is Ailee, a friend of mine." Amber said.

"Hi, It's nice to meet you. I heard about what you did this morning." Amber stuck her hand out for you to shake, and you did.

"Nice to meet you too. It wasn't that big a deal." You told her.

"Not a big deal! No one sticks up to EXO! Especially Chanyeol, his temper is off the roof. I'm surprised he hasn't killed you yet." Another boy sitting next to Henry said.

"This is Minho, another friend of ours." Henry said. You nodded, and  noticed that everyone at this table was good looking.

"Maybe theres something about her that makes it so Chanyeol is scared of her." Henry suggested. The rest of the group kept talking about it, so you quickly excused yourself to grab lunch.

You got into the line passing people on the way. They would see you, and stare. You ignored them, and got into the line. You grabbed a tray, and waited to get food. Though you heard someone.

"Hey seat thief." Chanyeol was on your left, and his friends by him.

"Is this her Hyung?" A boy with darker skin asked.

"Yeah Kai. The one who stole my seat." Chanyeol said back.

"She's kinda hot." Another whispered thinking that you didn't hear, but you did. He got smacked in the head by Chanyeol and Chen. You ignored them and grabbed your food. You walked over towards the cash register, and paied for the food. Sadly the boys followed.

"Where you sitting newbie?" Baekhyun asked with a sly smile on his face.

"None of your business." I said as I handed the lady some cash. You heard the whole cafeteria become quiet, and all eyes are on you. What everyone in the whole school knows is that no one talks that way to EXO. 

"Wow, she's got balls hyung." Another smack was hit to their head. When you picked up your tray to move you were immediately surrounded by eight boys. All of them did not look happy. You weren't scared, but it was hard to get out of this situation without the humans witnessing it. 

"Now now now, what should we have you do for us." Suho said, but you ended up doing the only thing you could do. You took your food, and smashed it right into Chanyeol's face. The whole room turned super tense, and you made your quick escape. You ran towards the table you sat at with your new friends that also had shocked faces. You grabbed your bag, waved, and you left. You turned around when you reached the door, and you looked back.You saw your lunch drip off Chanyeol's face, and your could see his red eyes.

You dashed out, and went out towards the track area. You sat under a tree, and placed your bag next to you. That was close, because you almost growled at them, and that wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter