Moving

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the ?" You had reached your new living place, and your boxes of things were in the car that had picked you up. It was a limo by the way. Being raised you were you were in higher middle class, the reason why your apartment was so nice. Though, you did not expect that the boys were this well off, and way more than you. You were currently standing in front of the house, wait did I say house, I mean luxurious mansion.

"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice from behind you said. You turned around and there were the boys watching your expressions. The one who had spoke was Suho, who was smiling your way.

"I thought you all lived in that other place?" You asked. They were starting to take your boxes out of their car to take into your new home.

"Well, we own that place too, but this house is a lot more secluded from everything. It's very nice to be away from the crazy political werewolf world." Kris explained. It made you think of how that was the reason why your parents raised you in another country. 

"Well doesn't that sound familiar." You heard Soo Hyun say and he grabbed a few of his boxes. Yes, you managed to convince the boys for him to live with you too. Much to your mates dismay, but you reasoned with him saying he was your 'adoptive' brother. They ended up taking the bate, and if Soo Hyun wasn't a good asset for you to have you would have just told him to get another, closer apartment. Though you felt like you needed him close, well as close as your mates will let him be to you. 

"What do you mean 'sounds familiar'?" Chen asked. Soo Hyun was about to open his mouth but one quick glare from you made him shut up, so he ended up telling him that it was not his story to tell.

You all started making your way to the front door and you realized that there was no sense of any maids or butlers, which made you wonder if these boys actually cleaned and could take care of themselves. Kris jingled the keys in his hands and managed to find the right one to the door. He unlock it in a matter of seconds, and the main foyer was just as beautiful as the exterior of the house.

"The house is kind of divided. Up the stairs to the right is EXO-M and the opposite side is EXO-K. Shockingly, we only have one guest room which will be going to your brother and is on the other side of the house." Suho informed you.

"So where am I supposed to sleep?" You knew internally what he was going to say, but to amuse yourself you went ahead and asked.

"Right in my bed princess." Kai whispered in your ear which made you jump and smack him with your free hand. You hit him hard enough that he ended up rubbing the spot you had hit him.

"Wow, your pretty strong princess. That makes me really excited." He winked at your and then was hit by Suho who was on his right, and Kai actually let out a yelp.

"Down boy, don't go scaring her when she just got here." Suho yelled at him, and Kai but his head down in shame and quickly apologized to you.

"Speaking of apologizing, most of us should apologies from being a complete to you." Suho said. You looked around the room to all the boys. They all looked really uncomfortable and embarrassed, but most of all very regretful. Minus the ones that weren't in school and D.O.

"I feel like there is a reason behind it though?" You questioned them.

"We weren't happy about being put together with the girl you saw at the party that night. She's a and we thought she wasn't right for the throne. We were taking it out on you because for some reason we felt some sort of canceling energy from you and it fed our anger more." Baekhyun explained. The bracelet probably was the cause of it. It was to make it so they didn't find you as their mates and made you guys dislike each other.

"That doesn't explain D.O then." You said.

"I had a feeling you were who I thought you were. It was around the time of coronation and all of a sudden a girl transfers in who has abilities to beat us in certain thing makes it a little obvious. The others are just blinded with rage too easily." D.O explained. Kris also mentioned that out of all of them that D.O has the most leveled head, but since his power is earth that his connection with mother nature makes it so he can but his mind at peace easily." Kris explained. It kind of reminded you of a hippie, and you almost laughed at the thought of seeing D.O in hippie clothes. Almost.

"But don't get him mad, cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter