Another Day

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Hyun told you that there was going to be a masquerade ball this Saturday in celebration on finding 'You'. He had somehow managed to get an invitation, but he wont tell you how he did it. After talking about it though dinner you guys decided it was time for bed. Soo Hyun went to his apartment next door, while you took a shower and went into your comfy bed. Soo you fell asleep, and certain boys were in your dreams.

The next morning you woke up to your alarm, and immediately woke up. You got ready for school, and headed downstairs. You could smell food, and you were on high alert of a possible intruder. You grabbed your knife you always hid in you socks/shoes, and slowly crept towards the stairs. You could see that it was a man, and right as you pounced you realized it was your dumb friend. You quickly stopped, and he turned around with a big smile on his face.

"Morning (Y/N) did you sleep well?" He had on a pink apron, and had a frying pan in his hand. You gave him a glare, and smacked his on the head.

"How the hell did you get into my apartment?" You yelled at him.

"Please, its not hard for me to get a key made for your apartment. Besides I'm really lonely over by myself! I made you breakfast by the way!" He turned back to finish making what you know is the smell of bacon. You sighed and plopped a seat onto the couch while he finished cooking. A few seconds later he came over and gave you a plate of pancakes, bacon, and a peeled orange.

"I know how you are, and how you never eat. I didn't come over to bother you, but to make sure you are looking out for yourself as well." He sat beside you on the couch.

"Thanks." You responded, and started eating the food in front of you. Soo Hyun the TV, and the two of you watched some cartoons. After eating your food you looked at the clock, and decided it was time to head out.

"Leaving already?" Soo Hyun asked.

"Yeah, school." You grabbed you bag, and headed towards the exit.

"Have a nice day! Remember to try to stay away from those boys!" He yelled out to you while you exited your apartment.

"Easier said than done." You mumbled, and made your way to school.

----------------------------------

When you got there you spotted the friends you made yesterday hanging by some benches. As you were walking over Henry spotted you and waved his arms around in the air.

"Hey (Y/N)! I see you are still alive!" He laughed towards you, and that made the others of your friends look your way. Not to mention other students who were lingering around.

"Ignore the , they didn't do anything to you yesterday did they?" Amber asked concerned.

"Nah, I'm fine." You told her, and then you also said hello to Ailee and Minho. You guys chatted about thing for a while. Like the fact that Henry didn't do his homework, and was trying to get Amber to let him copy off her. Finally the bell rang for class, and you all headed towards your classes. You all went your separate ways, and you got a 'don't die' from Henry who ended up getting smacked by Amber. 

You reached your class, and ended up sitting in another seat that you remembered was empty yesterday.

*Better if I don't piss them off today.* You sat, and one by one your others class members entered. Some spotted you, and were surprised that you were still in one piece. You sat there again, not doing anything just like yesterday. A few minutes after your teacher entered the boys from yesterday did. You could see Chanyeol smirk towards the empty desk by the window.

"Finally learned your place." He smirked, and he headed towards the seat and sat in it. The others were with him too talking amongst themselves, not caring if they were disrupting class. You placed your head on your hand, and kept you eyes away from them. Even though you could feel the stares coming your way, and that was how it was for the rest of the day. 

Through out the day you managed to avoid the boys, and Amber and the gang invited you to go grab some bubble tea after school.

"Hey, so did you guys hear about the big party going on?" Henry asked. You all shook your heads for the no knowledge of what he was talking about.

"The 'EXO' gang is having a big party. I live not to far away from them, and the past few days I've been seeing a lot of cars come in, and a lot of different food companies as well." Henry explained. You then understood that it was for the party that you and Soo Hyun were going to attend.

"Interesting, maybe they have family coming in? Like a family reunion party." Amber suggested. 

You guys have just entered the shop, and as you enter you already could smell them. It wasn't all of them, but three of them. There was also two girls with them, and the two girls had two different personalities. One was clinging onto two of the boys, giving them loving looks. You didn't know why, but it made your chest hurt. The other girl was giving the other an annoyed look, and that is what it seemed like the boys shared they same expression.

"Ah, speak of the devils." Henry whispered. You knew the boys coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter