Things Are Gonna Change

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up in your room, not remembering how you got there. You slowly sat up and looked around, and it took you a second to see twelve boys napping around your room. It then took a few minutes to notice that there were a couple of them in bed with you. One had his arms wrapped around your waist, and when you looked to the other side you saw D.O simply cuddled up against you. The emotions were still running through you, but you were confused on how you woke up in your room. Before you could ponder forward the door to your room slowly opened.

It was Soo Hyun.

"Ah, You're awake. How are you feeling?" He whispered in English.

"Ok I guess, what happened?" You asked him. He chuckled, and came all the way in with a tray with what looked like tea on it. He handed you the cup of warmth, and tucked the tray under his arm. You took a quick sip, and enjoyed the goodness.

"When they took off your bracelet the emotions running through you that you passed out. You should have seen how freaked out these boys were, and you should have seen how pissed they were when they found me in your apartment. I explained to them who I was to you, but I don't think they trust me. Also, they demanded on staying with you so I told them were your room was and slowly they all fell asleep." Soo Hyun explained. You looked around the room at all the boys sleeping. Minus the two sleeping in the bed with you the others where either on the floor or on the couch that was in your room.

"They must have been through as much emotions as you, but they managed to hold it together so they could get you to a safe place." Soo Hyun explained. He headed towards the door, "I also don't want to be here when they wake up. You know how male wolves can get when other males are around their mate. I'll be next door if you need me." With that he left my room and shut the door behind him. You were now alone in a room with your 12 mates. You looked down at the one cuddling you. He had dark eyes that reminded you of a panda, so without thinking you started combing your fingers through his hairs. Immediately he moved closer to you, if that was even possible. Slowly his eyes fluttered open, and his eyes started adjusting to the light. He looked around at his surroundings seeming to be confused as to where he was. Then he realized he was laying in bed, clutching on to something. In a heartbeat his eyes met yours, and you had to admit his sleepy face was very adorable.

"Hello." You said. He didn't respond, he was just staring at you. It took him a few minutes, and he smiled.He wrapped his arms around your whole body this time and placed his head on your shoulder, with his face facing your neck. You heard him take in a deep breath, inhaling your scent.

"Hello." You heard him murmur against your neck. You couldn't help feel relaxed against his hold. You slowly placed your arms around him, a little hesitant since you still weren't used to giving affection. He sighed in your arms and squeezed you against him mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter