I'm not for free

Nothing's for free

Hey peeps, back from one holiday and onto the next one! In 5 days I'm going to Sardinia (seaside again) for a month! I got tanned in one week at the seaside in Puglia (a region in Italy)! I get tanned easily, albeit in the wintertime I'm paler than mozzarella hehe. Sometimes it really pays off to be Italian.

 

Well, this moment was definitely awkward. For the both of us. I kind of expected an old man, in a business suit, tie and fancy dress shoes. Instead the man in front of me was a devilishly handsome one, with his brown parted hair, his pale skin glowing in the light and his chocolate eyes gazing at me. He was definitely in his twenties, like me. He doesn't look spoiled at all. On the contrary, he looks like the humblest person on earth. "Mira, go to the kitchen and get me the finest champagne we have!" He ordered the girl next to the threshold, as if she were her servant. Okay, looks can be deceiving. 

"You, my accountant, come here" He said in that I'm-your-boss voice, devoid of any emotion other than the feeling of domination. I slowly sauntered over the spoiled man, until I reached his desk. He slowly held his hand out for me to reahch, and I gladly accepted it. His warmth was overwhelming. His body warmth, unfortunately his heart didn't have any. I'm not sure he even had a 'heart'. He probably just had a muscle that pumps blood. Something devoid of any emotion. 

"I'm Nam Woohyun" He introduced himself. I already knew it, but a formal introduction was the perfect start. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Nam. I'm Kim Sung-kyu" In turn, I introduced myself. He released my hand and the cold hit my limb. 

Shortly after, the girl, or should I say, Woohyun's servant came back from the kitchen with an ancient Don Pierre 1980 champagne. "NO, NO, NO!" Woohyun yelled, tossing the champagne on the floor, liquid spewing everywhere. "THE DON PIERRE 1970! NOT THE 1980, YOU ING IMBECILE!" He yelled, slapping the poor girl. 

I was horrified. It reminded me of a girl named... oh well, it doesn't matter, I don't remember. Everyone called her 'Chipmunk' because of her chubby cheeks. Chipmunk was always beat up by the mean girls, especially by Luna or Sulli. She was slapped so hard once that she died. Too bad both bullies were underage, and not teenagers, I'm talking about five year olds. 

"Woohyun, STOP!" I found myself yelling. The spoilt brat stopped slapping Mira to glare at me. "How dare you—" "You don't hit girls, Mr. Nam. A woman's life is priceless." I bluntly said. "Bull! My money is worth much more than this plebeian girl!" He smirked, slapping her some more. I jerked the girl away from him. "No money can buy a girl. She ISN'T your property, Sir." I concluded, leaving a speechless Woohyun in front of the threshold, flipping the bird at me.

A man led me to my room. I was holding the girl tightly, and we were both crying. "Don't cry, my man, you were definitely brave and you saved my girlfriend. I owe you one" He said softly. "Let's start with your name" I ironically said, laughing and crying at the same time. "Fine. Dongwoo. Yours?" "Sung-kyu" I answered. He wasn't too bad-looking himself, but he was straight and he was dating the abused maid.

"Sung-kyu, I'm Kwon Mi-ra. You can't imagine how grateful I am to you for saving my life. Woohyun's a monster!" She said while weeping. I held her even tighter.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was exploding. "DONGWOO!" I heard him calling his comrade. The latter grunted and left me alone with his girlfriend. Mira smiled at me. "Something I really love about Dongwoo is this non-jealous streak of his. I think he might trust me even too much, though I'm not always trustworthy." She grinned, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"HE'S FIRED!" I heard Woohyun yelling from his desk. I also heard Dongwoo sigh. I started crying. Also Mira had a sad face. I didn't want to leave. Not yet. 

 

So, will Sung-kyu leave the biggest career of his life? Will Woohyun regret firing one of the best accountants in town? Sorry for the lack of WooGyu, but I'm slow with ships. Stay tuned!